Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Watch As Ukrainian Civilians Turn Back Russian Tanks Column With Bare Hands - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Watch As Ukrainian Civilians Turn Back Russian Tanks Column With Bare Hands (320 Views)

Western Artillery Is Helping Ukrainian Forces Push Back Russian Invaders / Russian Soldiers Kill Ukrainian Civilians (Video) / Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch As Ukrainian Civilians Turn Back Russian Tanks Column With Bare Hands by SarkinYarki: 8:29am On Mar 01, 2022
The western media has been trying to portray the Russian troops as ruthless monsters when it's clear they have orders to avoid civilian casualties, we have seen many videos of Ukrainian Civilians confronting the Russian troops and the Russians letting them have their way , we say a video where a Ukrainian slapped a Russian special forces operative and the Russian allowed him go Scot free.

Imagine if this was an American Abrams tank in Iraq it would have mowed down everyone blocking it's way..

https://mobile.twitter.com/mixtorious1/status/1498431056038580230

1 Like

Re: Watch As Ukrainian Civilians Turn Back Russian Tanks Column With Bare Hands by HitSong: 8:37am On Mar 01, 2022
I'm enjoying all the NONSENSE.
This is much better than watching a seasonal movie.

What is baffling me the most is how senseless, bias and brainless Nigerian OVERSABIxtains are reacting.

Russia Vs Ukraine = two christains are killing eachother, yet most of my fellow ignorant American apologists and sympathizers here are still blaming Muslims because they are in support of Russia. Of course, anyone who isn't a HYPOCRITE will support Russia.

Most of these bastards were jubilating when Israel was bombing Palestinians last year...
IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH ALL OF YOU.

BASTARDS.

2 Likes

Re: Watch As Ukrainian Civilians Turn Back Russian Tanks Column With Bare Hands by donbachi(m): 8:55am On Mar 01, 2022
The power of negotiation...using body language.
Re: Watch As Ukrainian Civilians Turn Back Russian Tanks Column With Bare Hands by dawnomike(m): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2022
The only reason this war still lingers is that Russia is avoiding too much civilian casualties... This is to avoid crime against humanity which could be used against the Putin later on.
Light war machineries are been used thus far .. I just hope this ends before it becomes too serious as the world ks gradually feeling the impact

1 Like

Re: Watch As Ukrainian Civilians Turn Back Russian Tanks Column With Bare Hands by Nbotee(m): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2022
dawnomike:
The only reason this war still lingers is that Russia is avoiding too much civilian casualties... This is to avoid crime against humanity which could be used against the Putin later on.
Light war machineries are been used thus far .. I just hope this ends before it becomes too serious as the world ks gradually feeling the impact

And all d residential building bombings are propaganda I guess.. I'm sure it is d fault of western media abi
Re: Watch As Ukrainian Civilians Turn Back Russian Tanks Column With Bare Hands by skybeauty(f): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2022
This shows that the Russian forces are being Civil.
Re: Watch As Ukrainian Civilians Turn Back Russian Tanks Column With Bare Hands by Mossadd: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
HitSong:
I'm enjoying all the NONSENSE.
This is much better than watching a seasonal movie.

What is baffling me the most is how senseless, bias and brainless Nigerian OVERSABIxtains are reacting.

Russia Vs Ukraine = two christains are killing eachother, yet most of my fellow ignorant American apologists and sympathizers here are still blaming Muslims because they are in support of Russia. Of course, anyone who isn't a HYPOCRITE will support Russia.

Most of these bastards were jubilating when Israel was bombing Palestinians last year...
IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH ALL OF YOU.

BASTARDS.
AMEN
Re: Watch As Ukrainian Civilians Turn Back Russian Tanks Column With Bare Hands by Skooltynz: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
If na Nigerian tank you confront like that then go fire you like say you be aircraft. grin grin Russian are very humane anyway imagine the tank clearing Road for them to pass...

(1) (Reply)

The Strangest Thing About The Russian Sanctions / Vladimir Pozner: How The US Created Vladimir Putin / Moment Joe Biden Shakes Hands With Thin Air After Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.