Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) (68910 Views)

Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto / Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:44am On Mar 02, 2022
OVB123:
I just don`t know what is going on in Nigeria. scammers everywhere. Recently I was defrauded of 1million plus. It`s unfortunate that he decided to commit suicide. Rest in peace. God will judge the evil doer.
How
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by sukar886: 8:47am On Mar 02, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!
Igbos kee u there
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by OVB123: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2022
vickydevoka:
How
Long story my dear... I am trying to forget the past.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Tobidarker02: 9:13am On Mar 02, 2022
backbencher:

He is very very right.

Remember the government official who was arrested by the EFCC for stealing government money to gamble?

Millions of naira looted for bet9ja games...all gone.
You are an unserious being.
You didn't read too before defending rubbish.
He did not gamble with the money!
What's wrong with you all?
Is it that you can it read or you lack basic comprehension?

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by gaftsoil(m): 9:26am On Mar 02, 2022
Jondelng:
Betting is actually a disease.
Oga it is nt abt betting. It is about scamming. He was scammed, he did nt lose money betting. Read and understand first b4 comments
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Matthew2925(m): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2022
[quote author=Jondelng post=110651414]Betting is actually a disease.[/quote
With the way it is spreading. I would even say it is an epidemic. The best thing is one should not even think about going down that lane cause one you do. It doesn't matter if you win or lose, it definitely messes ones psychology.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2022
gaftsoil:

Oga it is nt abt betting. It is about scamming. He was scammed, he did nt lose money betting. Read and understand first b4 comments

I did read.
Betting is still a disease
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 02, 2022
gaftsoil:

He is in debt... From betting. Read the screens hots.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Oluelite(m): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2022
Gambling the sure way of getting something out of nothing
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by majamajic(m): 9:43am On Mar 02, 2022
buzorcharles:
he should have withdrawn some since sportybet is porous to scammer

Once the money come in , those scammers already have his bvn and password , he will be seeing the money but can't withdrawal till them pull the money before u
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2022
Tobidarker02:

You are an unserious being.
You didn't read too before defending rubbish.

Well there was a bit where he stated that 'misreable life though mismanaged funds on betting platforms.

Also, his story of 'scammmer' sounds off...
He did not gamble with the money!
What's wrong with you all?
Is it that you can it read or you lack basic comprehension?

He did put it on a betting site...meaning..gamble.

P.S : Relax. This is a site. Your abusive language won't matter in 2 years from now.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 02, 2022
lammie21:
I read all the comments and I stay away from links on Facebook.
I always fund my sportybet account using my GTWORLD APP by inputing my sportybet phone number. I hope I am safe... I don't have Opay
It is your number the scammer will use to lure you before you input your password.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by lammie21(m): 10:23am On Mar 02, 2022
Revolution2022:
It is your number the scammer will use to lure you before you input your password.
So far I don't go to these phising websites, I think I'm safe. I go to Sportybet website on chrome. I don't click any links. And I only fund my account using GTWorld

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Tzar(m): 10:50am On Mar 02, 2022
So what if he is dead? How e take concern you? You want to go and report to him where he is? Is it your para? grin

DarkJeddi:
Na dead person you dey para for?

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by snoopz: 11:12am On Mar 02, 2022
Why you dey keep 1.5m for betting account whàt happened to banks
Instead of commiting suicide you for check the other account linked to your bet aza, trace and find out who received the money who knows, it could be one of the sporty staff wey run you street
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dhury:
i learned a lot from your story i lost a new bike after just three days of purchased to a hit and stole thief. I'm currently on two months treatment from wound i sustained . The painful thing now im thinking how to pay back my friend who assisted me,with 180k that I used bought the new bike. God help us .

Please be stingy with it.... Never give up... I know eventually it will all fall in place...

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
Biafraaa:
I feel you bro... But your story no clear. Which one be say you tried killing yourself and it tire death? You never ready to commit suicide no dey whine us. Anyway I'm happy you didn't do it. Stay strong

FAM you won't understand... I drank sniper mixed with striker... I mixed it then placed in my freezer ... Gulp it... Woke up in the hospital after four days...

Somehow after every attempt one crazy angel go come save me
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by sparta231(m): 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
juman:

Ok.
But maybe it was a lie.

check him on Twitter
I don't think it is
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Fantazy(m): 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
That was how they gained access to my account (sportybet also) last year and withdraw all the money from my bank account through my saved card details also.
I nearly died.
God will surely visit those behind all these with thunder and lightning.
Amen
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by chessguru(m): 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Revolution2022:
You are a scammer
i am a scammer because i said you do not have to pay through bank cards and suggested a safer way to pay into your bet account . okay then .
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Bouncing2(m): 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
Sportybet!!!

So i opened this account in my elder bro's name,,got some money in and started gaming.
Made close to 250k,, someone from nowhere wiped the whole thing off cry .
I've backed down from gaming since then,,
So sad a comrade had to throw in his life in this situation...

Man,, depression is REAL,
I experienced the shii during that period for like a month and some weeks before i was able to drag myself outta the shii,,,, was able to pull through cos there's football (something i love SO MUCH) and with the help of friends,, YEAH friends matters a whole lot,,i got them boys, girls and even the elderly ones(who's advices and guidance worked wonders).

Money i could have easily invested in crypto and footie boots and kits, likewise show love to jnr sis and friends and save up the rest,,, issorigh
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Awoo88: 1:07am On Mar 03, 2022
TheRealOwner:

Celebrities worth millions of dollars that kill themselves nko? Are they fools too??

Actors, musicians, comedians, politicians, entrepreneurs who have hit it big commit suicide too

It's very easy for you to sit in your comfort zone and judge a dead man who got his account hacked and his money moved

Do you know if the money was truly his or was simply kept with him??

Do you know if he had plans that entirely depended on the money?

Do you know whether he had no other options or means to replace the money?

Stop judging people whose story and circumstances you know NOTHING about
To the boarded, a resounding YES. Anyone who takes his or her life for whatever reason is a FOOL. Reason?? Death is a solution. His bane of existence is not base on that money. It is only delusion that will make him or anyone believe that. People had faced worst situations.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by TheRealOwner(m): 6:02am On Mar 03, 2022
snoopz:
Why you dey keep 1.5m for betting account whàt happened to banks
Instead of commiting suicide you for check the other account linked to your bet aza, trace and find out who received the money who knows, it could be one of the sporty staff wey run you street

He didn't keep it on the bet account. His ATM was linked with the bank account that has the money in it and sportybet saves your ATM card details. That's how the scammer did it
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Systrom(m): 6:18am On Mar 03, 2022
Bouncing2:
Sportybet!!!

So i opened this account in my elder bro's name,,got some money in and started gaming.
Made close to 250k,, someone from nowhere wiped the whole thing off cry .
I've backed down from gaming since then,,
So sad a comrade had to throw in his life in this situation...

Man,, depression is REAL,
I experienced the shii during that period for like a month and some weeks before i was able to drag myself outta the shii,,,, was able to pull through cos there's football (something i love SO MUCH) and with the help of friends,, YEAH friends matters a whole lot,,i got them boys, girls and even the elderly ones(who's advices and guidance worked wonders).

Money i could have easily invested in crypto and footie boots and kits, likewise show love to jnr sis and friends and save up the rest,,, issorigh
Exact thing happened to my friend, and now it’s obvious that there are some Sportybet staffs that are running the scam internally!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Bouncing2(m): 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Systrom:
Exact thing happened to my friend, and now it’s obvious that there are some Sportybet staffs that are running the scam internally!
TOTALLY ON POINT Sir.
That company should be questioned
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) by Veeryeasy(m): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2022
Omo i suggest we hold sportybet

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) / Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics / Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.