Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Crimes That Shook The World {gorelovers) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crimes That Shook The World {gorelovers) (4170 Views)

Mothers Who Killed Their Children (famous Cases) Gorelovers / (GORELOVERS) Craziests Criminal Cases , Stand Offs ..... / Historic Pictures From World Wars ( Gorelovers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crimes That Shook The World {gorelovers) by AoifeNightfall: 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
TheSourcerer:

Serial Killer Rodney Alcala Was A Contestant On 'The Dating Game' - And Won

In 2010, police arrested Rodney Alcala, a professional photographer, and brought him to trial for an incredibly expansive list of crimes. By the time prosecutors had tallied up all of his potential victims, they discovered that Alcala had raped and possibly murdered over 100 women and children between 1978 until his capture. During the investigation, police uncovered photographs of potential victims and continued to charge Alcala as the identities of victims were confirmed - even after he was sentenced to death in his 2010 trial.

The weirdest bit of Alcala’s crime spree, though, was his 1978 appearance as a bachelor on The Dating Game, which he won.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12PXvKfWdZs

The weirdest thing is the woman in the video said she stopped or didn't go out with him (not sure) because she didn't like his vibes. That's what she said after he was convicted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crimes That Shook The World {gorelovers) by starbuck(f): 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Heres a chill bottle of Heineken

Front sitters
Dominique, Mufasalion,doggedfighter,starbuck,datboredberry,candidlady,puvo,Xmuslim,Lordreed,Budatum,tillaman,neon,undauntedYOCA

Carl Tanzler Lived With A Corpse For Over Seven Years Before He Was Discovered

In 1931, 56-year-old Carl Tanzler was working at a hospital in Florida when he fell in love with a 22-year-old Cuban-American woman named Maria Elena Milagro de Hoyos. When the couple met, de Hoyos was dying from tuberculosis - a terminal condition in the 1930s. Throughout the last year of her life, Tanzler reportedly showered the young woman with gifts and even purchased an expensive mausoleum when she passed.

After her death, Tanzler visited de Hoyos’s grave, singing Spanish love songs to her. He later claimed that her spirit encouraged him to remove her from the grave and take her home. So, one night in 1933, allegedly haunted by these ghostly requests, Tanzler carried de Hoyos back home in a wagon.

Over the next seven-plus years, Tanzler preserved the woman. He replaced her skin with silk and wax, stuffed her body with rags to keep its shape, and used perfumes to disguise the smell. It wasn’t until 1940 - when de Hoyos’s sister, Florinda, stormed into his home with police in tow - that the truth was discovered. Tanzler wasn’t actually prosecuted because the statute of limitations on his initial crime had already lapsed.

Well served grin

1 Like

Re: Crimes That Shook The World {gorelovers) by Memberclub(m): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
angry
Re: Crimes That Shook The World {gorelovers) by tellwisdom: 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Non happened in Nigeria??
Re: Crimes That Shook The World {gorelovers) by Aidejay(m): 10:34am On Mar 02, 2022
I read a book called Healter Skelter by Vincent bugliosi a prosecutor who was involved with the Charles Manson family murders. It was an entertaining read.

Till now it still disturbs me about how a man like Charles Manson was able to inspire that level of devotion, control and mind manipulation in such a way.

I'm still fastcinated. Looking for books that can explain things like that.
Re: Crimes That Shook The World {gorelovers) by dominique(f): 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Heres a chill bottle of Heineken

Front sitters
Dominique, Mufasalion,doggedfighter,starbuck,datboredberry,candidlady,puvo,Xmuslim,Lordreed,Budatum,tillaman,neon,undauntedYOCA

Carl Tanzler Lived With A Corpse For Over Seven Years Before He Was Discovered

In 1931, 56-year-old Carl Tanzler was working at a hospital in Florida when he fell in love with a 22-year-old Cuban-American woman named Maria Elena Milagro de Hoyos. When the couple met, de Hoyos was dying from tuberculosis - a terminal condition in the 1930s. Throughout the last year of her life, Tanzler reportedly showered the young woman with gifts and even purchased an expensive mausoleum when she passed.

After her death, Tanzler visited de Hoyos’s grave, singing Spanish love songs to her. He later claimed that her spirit encouraged him to remove her from the grave and take her home. So, one night in 1933, allegedly haunted by these ghostly requests, Tanzler carried de Hoyos back home in a wagon.

Over the next seven-plus years, Tanzler preserved the woman. He replaced her skin with silk and wax, stuffed her body with rags to keep its shape, and used perfumes to disguise the smell. It wasn’t until 1940 - when de Hoyos’s sister, Florinda, stormed into his home with police in tow - that the truth was discovered. Tanzler wasn’t actually prosecuted because the statute of limitations on his initial crime had already lapsed.

I still watched this story recently on Mr Ballen's Youtube channel (I bet you know who he is). Craze man, he spent the rest of his life trying to locate the new grave she was buried in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crimes That Shook The World {gorelovers) by TheSourcerer: 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
dominique:

I still watched this story recently on Mr Ballen's Youtube channel (I bet you know who he is). Craze man, he spent the rest of his life trying to locate the new grave she was buried in.
had a feeling you would relate to this, Ballen , Big fan , hey was thinking of getting a YouTube channel , can you help me with one we could have a joint account where I can post crime series , I'm not that internet savy sadly Dominique
Re: Crimes That Shook The World {gorelovers) by dominique(f): 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
TheSourcerer:
had a feeling you would relate to this, Ballen , Big fan , hey was thinking of getting a YouTube channel , can you help me with one we could have a joint account where I can post crime series , I'm not that internet savy sadly

I don't know much about Youtube channels myself, my Gmail account is linked to my Youtube app which I use to like or comment. it's one thing to have a channel, it's a other thing to have subscribers and views which brings in revenue. I can tell you that you have amazing contents that will attract a lot of audience.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Executive Mba Programme At Oau, Ife / Braithwaite Memorial Hospital, Port Harcourt 2015/2016 INTERNSHIP APPLICATION / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.