Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,313 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia (996 Views)

This Train Supplies 2 Million Litres Of Water To Thousands Of Indians (Photos) / European Leaders Warn Against Ban On Energy Imports From Russia / Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia by Elbinawi: 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
BREAKING: The Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan has announced that Pakistan will import 2,000,000 tonnes of wheat from Russia, as well as natural gas.

Me:

Good work Pakistan!

Pakistan has refused to be part of the siege of the Western hegemonic savages on Russia. I hope other countries will follow suit.

Breaking the present Western-dominated world order that is not in the interest of the overwhelming majority of people in the world is service to humanity. The world need a Multipolar world.

#ElbinawiTweets

9 Likes

Re: Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia by tamdun: 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
Elbinawi:
BREAKING: The Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan has announced that Pakistan will import 2,000,000 tonnes of wheat from Russia, as well as natural gas.

Me:

Good work Pakistan!

Pakistan has refused to be part of the siege of the Western hegemonic savages on Russia. I hope other countries will follow suit.

Breaking the present Western-dominated world order that is not in the interest of the overwhelming majority of people in the world is service to humanity. The world need a Multipolar world.

#ElbinawiTweets
And with the way they are treating Indian citizens in Ukraine.... lipsrsealed

Let's wait and see what Indian govt will do

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia by SarkinYarki: 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
God bless them .. Russia is not the Aggressor

9 Likes

Re: Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
It's only 'natural' Africans support their colonial masters, it's in their conditioning
Kudos to Pakistan!

9 Likes

Re: Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia by Golan007: 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:

You've never won a battle before talkless of a war.
grin
Dem take am do you?

Re: Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia by Parachoko: 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hj
Re: Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia by Parachoko: 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
tamdun:

India is neutral.

2 Likes

Re: Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia by SarkinYarki: 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
Golan007:

You've never won a battle before talkless of a war.
grin
Dem take am do you?

I come from a family of seasoned fighters and we have won many battles in the past ...if not for APC rigging we know where we for dey

2 Likes

Re: Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia by Golan007: 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:

I come from a family of seasoned fighters and we have won many battles in the past ...if not for APC rigging we know where we for dey

Hahaha.

That's how you were supporting Trump the other day.

Re: Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia by Truvelisback(m): 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
I think Nigeria should join the queue to resolve this fuel issue.

2 Likes

Re: Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia by Horus(m): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
Congratulation to Pakistan!

3 Likes

Re: Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia by Coolabbie: 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
But Africa has already rushed to side with the US instead of maintaining neutrality at least!

Our journey is very far.

4 Likes

Re: Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia by seunny4lif(m): 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
Price of wheat already hit high as Russia and Ukraine controls large market of wheat

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia by Truvelisback(m): 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
Other countries wants to join to do business with the Russians but are worried abt what the outcome of the war would be.
Re: Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia by Cizarr(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:
I don't think you know the meaning of aggressor
Re: Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia by rottennaija(m): 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
A new world order coming. Soon, they will be alignment. US and its Western allies vs Russia, China and its allies. Last last, US will lose.

5 Likes

Re: Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia by rottennaija(m): 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
Cizarr:

Tell us what is the meaning of aggressor.
Re: Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia by rottennaija(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Coolabbie:
But Africa has already rushed to side with the US instead of maintaining neutrality at least!

Our journey is very far.

They did not. Africa is smart enough. They said, we will wait on the UN declaration. The democrat are losing the senate and the white house.

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia by Coolabbie: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
rottennaija:

They did not. Africa is smart enough. They said, we will wait on the UN declaration. The democrat are losing the senate and the white house.
Oh!
Okay
Re: Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia by Appleyard(m): 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
tamdun:

Including Africans. They pushed Africans away from boarding trains schedule to convey civilians fleeing the fighting from Ukraine and heading to Poland. Wicked people. Yet some inferior thinking Africans here will be hailing them.
Re: Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia by SarkinYarki: 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
Cizarr:

You are a small boy you don't understand

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia by dreamxhaser: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
rottennaija:
A new world order coming. Soon, they will be alignment. US and its Western allies vs Russia, China and its allies. Last last, US will lose.

Remaining those stupid African countries, especially Kenya
Re: Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia by dreamxhaser: 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
Appleyard:

Including Africans. They pushed Africans away from boarding trains schedule to convey civilians fleeing the fighting from Ukraine and heading to Poland. Wicked people. Yet some inferior thinking Africans here will be hailing them.

The thing dey pain me eh, Africans are just stupid

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
This is what you do when you jave nuclear weapons and you're neutral ,you don't fight for anybody and nobody bring fight to you,you basically decide for your self
Re: Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia by Kelvin3476: 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
Where they not buying from Russia before?
Abi they ban them from buying from them ?
Re: Pakistan Has Announced That It Will Import 2 Million Tonnes Of Wheat From Russia by seunny4lif(m): 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
dreamxhaser:

The thing dey pain me eh, Africans are just stupid
Africans? Remember that they stole all the money and keep in London or Paris, so they must support their masters.

Same Africa that was silent when Somalia and Libya was bombed.
Mali sent France packing and African leaders supported France

(1) (Reply)

See How The Media Had A Total Meltdown Over Trump's 2024 Announcement..... / Israel Uncovers Hamas Tunnel Complex, Recovers 5 Hostages’ Bodies / Afghan Who Became Christian Freed From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.