Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Help! My Body Feels Like A Stranger's! How Do I Get My Pre-pregnancy Body Back? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Body Feels Like A Stranger's! How Do I Get My Pre-pregnancy Body Back? (159 Views)

My Aunt Grows Beard Like A Man, Is It A Health Condition? / I Must Get My Smooth Beach Body Back / Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Body Feels Like A Stranger's! How Do I Get My Pre-pregnancy Body Back? by AMumAndMore(f): 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
✍�Will my body ever be the same after this whole experience?��

Which Mom has never asked herself this question?

I'll tell you this for free; No, Mom! Yes, you heard right! Every woman who became a mom asked themselves and even their doctors that question.
In the weeks following delivery, we place unnecessary pressure on our bodies to hit a specific goal. We are bombarded with suggestions on how to lose the "Preggy weight" or get our bodies back.

Take a chill pill and ask yourself this question; At what price?

More often than not, we neglect the fact that our bodies housed a whole human for the long period of 9 months.
Dear Mamma,

Your postpartum body just finished an incredible marathon, and it needs all the time it can get to heal

You too check am na; Don't you need time to catch your breath after a 100-meter race? Will, you not #Lockup if anything other than catching your breath presents itself

Allow your body to recuperate. It will serve you better only when you allow it to rest. Take time to revel in your newborn.

When the body is ready, it will let you know. It always does. Na we dey like force things.

Hey Beautiful�

While it's imperative to rest, be rest assured, you can have that banging body back; To prove this, I've got something for you to work with.

https://amumandmore.com/overcome-body-issues-after-pregnancy/

☘️ Who said a banging body is only a dream after childbirth?

Well, I say; Never say Never!

Dear Mamma

While you work hard to get that #bod back, remember nothing looks more beautiful than confidence.

Meanwhile, if you have other tips to help Moms actualize their drip body.
Let us know in the comment section.

Love, Laugh, Learn, Lead and Live Life to the fullest.

Stay Fabulous!

©️Viv

(1) (Reply)

Top Surgeons For Robotic Joint Replacement India / Superlife Stc30 Made Affordable @13k / 5 Amazing Benefits Of Fresh Groundnuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.