Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) (29725 Views)

Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by correctbae: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
A Nigerian man who is based in the northern part of the country just got satisfied with his action and efforts in a pregnant woman life. According to him, he decided to give a pregnant woman and her mother a lift to the hospital as they were stranded but lucky enough she gave birth in his car before getting to the hospital.

Tweet below:

Saw a pregnant woman (already in labour) with her mother stranded by the roadside around 11pm yesterday and decide to give them a ride to the hospital, she delivered the baby at the back seat of my car before reaching the hospital.

Watch Video Below: https://correctbae.ng/2018/09/28/twitter-user-narrates-how-stranded-pregnant-woman-he-helped-delivered-her-baby-in-his-car-before-they-got-to-the-hospital-video/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by estyvino(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
Wey the tweets na

Oh oh oh
Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by correctbae: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
Comments from the tweet

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
Maybe the family poor, pikin notice say na rich guy car he dey, he come position come out make he carry them dey go him house... Adopt the baby and name him/her CARo

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by Mangreat034(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
If she is a girl jus name her CARo. grin Congrats to the mother and Godbless u to the samaritan

14 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
Humanity played it role here.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by estyvino(m): 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
That na small thing na!

One woman born for my hand as I Cary her out my vehicle!!

The baby was named after me!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by dominique(f): 8:34am On Sep 29, 2018
estyvino:
That na small thing na!

One woman born for my hand as I Cary her out my vehicle!!

The baby was named after me!!!

It's not a small thing, very few people will stop to pick strangers especially these days when the rates of kidnapping and robbery are on the rise

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by excomarow(m): 8:36am On Sep 29, 2018

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:36am On Sep 29, 2018
shocked

Well to me it's a bad omen.

It's a sign his wife will bring in a stranger's baby into his marital home.

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2018
Thank God for safe delivery......

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
3 months is not a long time in Nairaland jail, after all!
Hope he is back reasonably this time around.
Mods, your job just doubled, be at ALERT!

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He can never disappoints! wink
Odiegwu!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by Ooduavoice: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2018
This can only happen in a shithole country ruled by a lifeless terrorist.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by handsomeyinka(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2018
Toyota lomo.
Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:38am On Sep 29, 2018
GOD BLESS OUR MOTHERS.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by gaby(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2018
Scary stuff to witness right there meehn...but a lovely experience when you behold the baby in your hands afterwards. Very gratifying and fulfilling.

I had a first-hand experience of it when one of the girls in my entourage on our road trip to Europe had gone into an emergency labour in the middle of the desert.

Everyone else had scampered in fright but I had chosen to stay with Christy and help her birth a huge baby boy we later christened Tyson in the desert. Tyson should be a good 18/19-year-old young man now lol. Nostalgic...

Hope to meet the young man someday and let him know I was his 'mid-wife/husband' in the desert of the Sahel.

My story is in my book on my siggy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by ipobarecriminals: 8:42am On Sep 29, 2018
cool cool thank God
Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by Sirheny007(m): 8:42am On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These past months without you here is the worst experience i've ever had as a Nairalander.

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This Nigga is back, let’s have the fun while it last before he goes back to jail grin grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by Twoclans(f): 8:43am On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is backkkkkkkkkkk cheesy grin

Guy respect yourself ,you cant just be disappearing anyhow angry

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by Racoon(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked Well to me it's a bad omen.It's a sign his wife will bring in a stranger's baby into his marital home.
grin grin grin cheesy Welcome back oga. cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 29, 2018
post=71625337:
GOD BLESS OUR MOTHERS.
...and my mother too.
Good one from the Good Samaritan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by Bpearl1(f): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This lazy youth is back from him jail with his lifeless comments from his shithole mouth. Your jail term is inconclusive, you are still going back for a rerun, prisoner.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by Baronnaire: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2018
Nice...
Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by SolutionMee: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked Well to me it's a bad omen. It's a sign his wife will bring in a stranger's baby into his marital home.
cheesy Welcome back mentor

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by Sirheny007(m): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2018
Bpearl1:

This lazy youth is back from him jail with his lifeless comments from his shithole mouth. Your jail term is inconclusive, you are still going back for a rerun, prisoner.

There's one character in his diary your look like..
'Maimunat'
grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2018
Bpearl1:

Lol cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2018
If na 4 toyoto/honda/golf,etc kuku name him/her toyoto,honda,golf,jetta,vento,ford,hyndai, etc. End of discussion!
Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by Emmafe(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2018
Congrats!

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by GOFRONT(m): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2018
grin

OMG.....NwaAmaikpe is back!!!
angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by Gkemz: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2018
Man you are too kind. Not all men can offer such favour to a pregnant woman in labour.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by GOFRONT(m): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2018
Welcome back NwaAmaikpe...

Welcom back Truth Slayer

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals / Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma / Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.