Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,184 members, 7,842,442 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder (34079 Views)

Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says / 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin / Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by NTAChannel5: 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
The rise and fall of the King of the North.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by RapistOnBail: 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2022

дай бог здоровья владимир путин

Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by Kelvin3476: 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Putin did not miscalculate. It was all in the plan to send allies of Russia with the instruction to surrender if surrounded. The real men of war are coming and as am talking, the heaviest explosion in Ukraine after WWII just happened. I think it is the ISKANDER. Clear road for Russia first come first collect. I told you guys the war starts this evening. Remember our 40 miles convoy never still reach Ukraine. When we finally arrive both civilians and military go hear word.
HYPE MAN .
2MORO IS THE SEVENTH DAY , YET UNA NEVER CAPTURE KYIV.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by chaseblack(m): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Putin did not miscalculate. It was all in the plan to send allies of Russia with the instruction to surrender if surrounded. The real men of war are coming and as am talking, the heaviest explosion in Ukraine after WWII just happened. I think it is the ISKANDER. Clear road for Russia first come first collect. I told you guys the war starts this evening. Remember our 40 miles convoy never still reach Ukraine. When we finally arrive both civilians and military go hear word.

Your mumu never do

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by Kelvin3476: 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
othermen:
The more Putin is characterised as 'weak' in the face of Ukraine, the more he may be willing to show strength. The more estranged or alienated he is made, the more absurd his actions might become.
ENGLISH

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by Offpoint1: 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kingpin1000:
I'm glad you'll perish when it escalate to nuclear war

8 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by morikee: 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kelvin3476:

HYPE MAN .

The mission isn't about capturing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by jimtemi1: 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kingpin1000:
see what u wrote, does it make sense to you?

6 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by WarriAproko: 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
cheesy media dun see news
Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by Kingpin1000: 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
jimtemi1:
see what u wrote, does it make sense to you?
What makes sense to me, must not make sense to you.
Oga face front.

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by opstar1: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kingpin1000:
disgusting

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by Kelvin3476: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
morikee:

The mission isn't about capturing.
It's about sending soldiers to go and die for nothing.
Please don't lecture be because I know already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by obedience4(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Just read what you wrote..so he send some of his soldiers to get killed while he Wait to send real men..
Guy you foolish .lol.

8 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by Kingpin1000: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Offpoint1:

I'm glad you'll perish when it escalate to nuclear war
Everyone will die someday. But it is more glorious to die in a battle field than on a bed.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by IgOga(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
everybody dey talk like say dem sabi wetin dey Putin mind...the man fit use Ukraine for land bridge into mainland Europe starting from Moldova and the rest of the Baltic countries.....Who knows what the man plan for the world. If the UN cannot step up their diplomatic efforts to stop this civilization as we know it may be gone soon

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by dettolgel: 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Story his long convoy is stranded.

Running out of fuel left and right. grin

All the Russians that are being videoed in Ukraine since last week are his "allies"?

It seems you are drinking from the same source as Putin hence the delusion. grin

11 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by obedience4(m): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Please read what you wrote...
So he send some of his soldiers.. The fake men..while they get killed and captured while waiting to send real men.. Lol. Guy you well so?

6 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by Kelvin3476: 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kingpin1000:

What makes sense to me, must not make sense to you.
Oga face front.
Why can't I accept that u wrote rubbish?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by Kingpin1000: 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
chaseblack:

Your mumu never do

Wise man wey vote Buhari twice
Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by chimerase2: 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
De lord putin
Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by missionmex(m): 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by InvertedHammer: 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
/.
Unknown to many people who are probably poor historians, USSR used to be a world power. Then it was balkanized and bankrupted by the West in the infamous "voucher privatisation". It took Russia many decades to recover to her current status. History is about to repeat itself again.

With interest rate at all time high and inflation induced by a very weakened currency, Russia will be bankrupt soon. They have the funds but the West has tactfully blocked access to the funds. Intervention in the currency market as done yesterday rarely has any effects and that's why rubble continued a steady decline today. Wait until Russian banks start limiting withdrawals from the banks. I feel sorry for the citizens of Russia. The suffer no go be here. They may win the war but they have already lost the battle.

US dollar still remains the global reserve currency which is why as the war wages on, there is flight from risky assets and US dollar strengthens. As far as global financial market is concerned, US has it in her back pocket. Russia is in a deep mess. It will take about a month for the economic impact of these sanctions to start manifesting.

/

16 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by IgOga(m): 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Please don't tell me you are rejoicing that Ukraine is being invaded....No one should rejoice about this...Russia is as wrong as NATO invading other countries

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by Kingpin1000: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kelvin3476:

HYPE MAN .
We still have African and Indian students trying to cross the border.
We will take it on the final day.
Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by Patriot9: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by joelbooks: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
Russian soldiers are boys scouts....the only thing they have is bombs

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by DenreleDave(m): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
sad sad
Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by obedience4(m): 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
HoldenCaulfield:
Western Propaganda,
You instigate people to go to war and when the war come you hide behind your fannies spewing trash.

I pity Ukraine, they are now facing Putin's 40 miles long military convoy.

I wouldn't want to be Ukraine.

Conveys that break downs on the way

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by Lankyscot(m): 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
Na wa
Re: Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder by Kingpin1000: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
walcruise:

Na man you be grin
I hate when people dey follow the crowd without going deep to see beyond the surface. This is a NATO versus Russia and it's allies.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump / Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) / Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.