Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,533 members, 7,865,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

#gratitudechallenge - Thank You For The Salvation. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #gratitudechallenge - Thank You For The Salvation. (124 Views)

The Sacrificial System, A Perfect Mate Of The Salvation Work Of Jesus Christ / Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#gratitudechallenge - Thank You For The Salvation. by Aladeinter12(f): 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
Lent is commencing today and it will last for 40 days, I want to show gratitude to Almighty God for what He has been doing for me, What He has done, what He will do and what He will not do in His infinite wisdom.

Please join me www.joelaladehome.blog to appreciate our Maker.

Day 1 starts with utmost gratitude to my Saviour for delivering me from the power of self and sin.

If not for Jesus, I can just imagine where I would have been but His compassion redeemed me during the first Reinhard Bonnke Crusade to my hometown in 2016.

Oh what a memorable day for me because from that day onwards the Spirit Himself testifies that I am a child of God!

Despite the challenges, God has stood faithful. He has been! Hallelujah!

I also admire Jehovah for my justification (past salvation), sanctification (present salvation) and my glorification (future salvation). May His name be praised.

Now, lemme end day 1 with this song

Thank you for saving me, thank you my Lord/2x.

Today’s task for you: When did you come to be born again?

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need Divine Anointing II / Seeds Of Destiny 27 March 2022 - God Is Only Committed To His Own / Constant Clash Of Religion With Societal Rules.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.