Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Russia -ukraine : Predict The End Of This War/military Ativity. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia -ukraine : Predict The End Of This War/military Ativity. (375 Views)

Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia -ukraine : Predict The End Of This War/military Ativity. by pol23: 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
N.B: We need not fight or abuse each for having different believes.

I will go first..

The war will persist till Putin get what he wanted at any cost or any sanction whatsoever.
1.Russian soldiers will chase Zinolesky(lol) out of the capital and install a Russian loyalist as Ukrainian president, The new president will declare (Zinolesky) wanted DOA...
The west will shield him from pro Russian Ukrainian government judgement by giving him shelter in exile.

2. The current president might be overthrown by his overzealous military General ,The general will sign every document Russian wants...Both the west and Russia will contribute money to build Ukraine again...Sadly,That won't bring back back the lost lives.

I don't support the west on this...But truth be told..Putin is a beast..

what's your guess on the possibly end of this ongoing war/Military exercise?
Re: Russia -ukraine : Predict The End Of This War/military Ativity. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
Russia has been at war with Ukraine since 2014. It will last at least until the physical death of Putin. So, Putin denies the very existence of the Ukrainian state, he denies the existence of the Ukrainian people as a separate nation. There can be no compromise here. Either Putin gets the right to violence and murder, or Ukraine and Russia's other neighbors get the right to life and freedom.

Theoretically, Russia has a chance of capturing Kiev, but this is in theory. Ukraine has weapons capable of inflicting heavy damage on the Russian Federation. The capture of Kiev will not give victory to Russia, as the Ukrainians will continue to fight.

4 Likes

Re: Russia -ukraine : Predict The End Of This War/military Ativity. by omowolewa: 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
A high power reconciliation headed by China will solve the issue

1 Like

Re: Russia -ukraine : Predict The End Of This War/military Ativity. by KingEverest: 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
It's so easy to predict ofcos Russia will win just a matter of time but let me predict sometin for you Putins attack-bot the sanctions will lead Russia into economic crisis, resent against Putin will grow until it leads to revolution and Putin is ousted
Re: Russia -ukraine : Predict The End Of This War/military Ativity. by helinues: 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
Russians would rise against the dictator Putin by the time they start to feel the impact of the sanctions

In War, it is not about who is right but what is left
Re: Russia -ukraine : Predict The End Of This War/military Ativity. by SisterFire(f): 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
Until UK, jews and USA satanists stop seeing others as
Flocks of sheeps like their patron Yahweh does.
They are the reason for this war,

2 Likes

Re: Russia -ukraine : Predict The End Of This War/military Ativity. by SisterFire(f): 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
helinues:
Russians would rise against the dictator Putin by the time they start to feel the impact of the sanctions
Your own is anyone Igbos supports is a no no for u . How do you sleep at night sef?
Re: Russia -ukraine : Predict The End Of This War/military Ativity. by jyz200(m): 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
I don’t know
Re: Russia -ukraine : Predict The End Of This War/military Ativity. by helinues: 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
SisterFire:
Your own is anyone Igbos supports is a no no for u . How do you sleep at night sef?

See a human being mentality/reasoning. What could have inspired this if not smoking of mosquito poo.

So Igbo's in their majority have a side about this issue?

Bikonu, try and cover your face with at least something
Re: Russia -ukraine : Predict The End Of This War/military Ativity. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
SisterFire:
Until UK, jews and USA satanists stop seeing others as
Flocks of sheeps like their patron Yahweh does.
They are the reason for this war,
Can you please explain what you meant by the bolded? thanks.
Re: Russia -ukraine : Predict The End Of This War/military Ativity. by bigpriik: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kiev will be captured and the president will flee. all this will happen this month Russia will win the war but trust me it will give birth to what I will like to call the 'European Taliban' as zelensky loyalist will keep fighting as Rebels,the new president will sure be a dictator like putin and most ukrainians want true democracy.
Re: Russia -ukraine : Predict The End Of This War/military Ativity. by talktimi(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
No matter what side you choose, there's an 89% chance this thing will lead to nuclear warfare where the only people sure of survival will be these same western leaders due to their bunkers (they might even be conducting the war from there this minute). The only chance for peace now is the Ukranian President saying he wants to be neutral for the sake of his people which won't happen because of Biden who's egging him on
Re: Russia -ukraine : Predict The End Of This War/military Ativity. by ratiken(m): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
Russia will take over Ukraine and Zelensky will take off

Putin will install a puppet president

Rebel groups will rise in Ukraine against the puppet and NATO/ US will fund them

Russia's economy will be in utter ruins

An anti-Putin revolution will engulf Russia and Putin will be ousted

These sanctions against Russia will remain as long as Putin is in place irrespective of the state of the war

The Ukrainian puppet will be ousted by the rebel groups and the general Ukrainan population

The west will attempt to use the Ukrainian rebel group to inflict some harm on Russian homeland

A lot of Ukrainans will die
This is the end for Putin
Re: Russia -ukraine : Predict The End Of This War/military Ativity. by NaughtyBrainiac: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
talktimi:
No matter what side you choose, there's an 89% chance this thing will lead to nuclear warfare where the only people sure of survival will be these same western leaders due to their bunkers (they might even be conducting the war from there this minute). The only chance for peace now is the Ukranian President saying he wants to be neutral for the sake of his people which won't happen because of Biden who's egging him on
And what happens after Ukraine chooses to be Neutral? You think they would be safe and free from Dictatorship and Oppression by Putin ?
Re: Russia -ukraine : Predict The End Of This War/military Ativity. by ratiken(m): 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
talktimi:

There will be no nuclear warfare...... even a mad Putin will not attempt a mutually assured destruction.
Re: Russia -ukraine : Predict The End Of This War/military Ativity. by talktimi(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
And what happens after Ukraine chooses to be Neutral? You think they would be safe and free from Dictatorship and Oppression by Putin ?
at least you won't die by nuclear radiation but old age
Re: Russia -ukraine : Predict The End Of This War/military Ativity. by NaughtyBrainiac: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
talktimi:
at least you won't die by nuclear radiation but old age
Unfortunately, you are not in a position to choose for them. The way you reason differs from the way they reason.

What people pray and fast for ( And most of the time end up NOT getting) in your country are basic things of life (entitlement) for them in their country.

You see one very good reason you cannot reason the way they reason.

They prefer their Independence and freedom to your old age theory.
Maybe you aren't aware that Zelenskyy was offered safe abode in the West and he said "I need ammunition and not a ride".

How many of the Leaders in your country would say NO to such offer, they would have gotten hold of as much Government funds as possible and flee the country even before given such offer.

BTW, aren't you aware that many citizens of your country would gladly accept the offer to join Ukraine in fighting to protect their country?

What you see as achievement is not what they Ukrainians see as achievement.

They definitely prefer to fight for their freedom.
Re: Russia -ukraine : Predict The End Of This War/military Ativity. by talktimi(m): 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
[s]Unfortunately, you are not in a position to choose for them. The way you reason differs from the way they reason.

What people pray and fast for ( And most of the time end up NOT getting) in your country are basic things of life (entitlement) for them in their country.

You see one very good reason you cannot reason the way they reason.

They prefer their Independence and freedom to your old age theory.
Maybe you aren't aware that Zelenskyy was offered safe abode in the West and he said "I need ammunition and not a ride".

How many of the Leaders in your country would say NO to such offer, they would have gotten hold of as much Government funds as possible and flee the country even before given such offer.

BTW, aren't you aware that many citizens of your country would gladly accept the offer to join Ukraine in fighting to protect their country?

What you see as achievement is not what they Ukrainians see as achievement.

They definitely prefer to fight for their freedom[/s].
at the end of the day if the Ukranian continue fighting and NATO involves itself militarily as will most likely happen, then prepare for nuclear holocaust. Simple as that. I hope you know your opinion and mine can be right at the same time, calling me a bush man won't change facts of the matter
Re: Russia -ukraine : Predict The End Of This War/military Ativity. by SisterFire(f): 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
Wisesaying001:

Can you please explain what you meant by the bolded? thanks.
ask me here on my thread about Universal codes and I will answer u ( I don't share UC openly )
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/251#110690367

(1) (Reply)

Russia Ukraine War: The Role USA, China And NATO Are Playing / Russia’s War In Ukraine: Complete Guide In Maps, Video And Pictures / Israel Summons Russia Envoy Over Minister’s Hitler Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.