Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe (49406 Views)

Storms Batter South And Central Europe, Kills At Least 12 ( Pix, Video) / The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine / French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by godofuck231: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Putin is the World's Most Powerful Man
Take it or leave it.
hot putin ? Ok

Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by derecho(m): 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Putin will do this,Putin will do that. Haba...This Putin no be human being again?

What I have discovered is that no one single thing can kill all of mankind. Some people will still survive even with the nuclear attack. It could be just one small remedy that'd neutralize the effect.
Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by DeepRoyal: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
yorubarere:
Western propaganda.

By the way, the west is helping Ukraine to win the war online. All win na win abeg cheesy

You killed a mysterious 50000 Ukraine soldiers but you want their mama to come for the few hundreds you captured. How did you know their mama? How did you know they even get mama?

West go run propaganda sotey, people no go fit get the actual level of beatings Ukraine deh collect.

This west isn't helping shit, sending supplies na wash, until their presence is there.
Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by TheOgaBoss: 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
CharleyBright:

If Putin starts a nuclear war, you think other countries will stand a watch and not do same?
And you think you are safe?
Mumulity dey worry u
he is aware that nato countries can strike back, why would u escalate a situation with someone who threatened to kill himself and everyone else?
Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by Aaaoo: 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Oh
Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by TheOgaBoss: 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
When the war really begin, I pity we africans
ironically, Africa might be the safest place.
Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by Adebowalay(m): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

"Brace yourself my people, we are about to witness an inevitable Nuclear Champions League...We are still in the group stage with Russia and Ukraine toping their respective table...

All games will be played in Europe and America, spectators will be stationed in Africa". - Village People Spokesperson.
I pity you if u don't know that AFRICA Will obviously be the TESTING GROUND...
Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by ruggedtimi(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mooh247:

angry

Vladimir Putin.... The name that makes Europeans and Americans shiit their pants in fear

you think so? Ask Hitler oh. Na the nuclear weapon dem dey fear not putin
Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by nicvicb(m): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Putin is the World's Most Powerful Man
Take it or leave it.
We already knew this for a long time now

1 Like

Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by Mooh247: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
ruggedtimi:

Hitler did alot of damage before going to exile...

So who get Nuclear bomb wey dey make dem fear, who get the lunch codes...... Vladimir Putin
Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by Topmaike007(m): 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dasilva12:

I BELIEVE YOU ARE OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY SHA COS ONCE ANYTHING HAPPEN TO TO USA AND WESTERN COUNRIES, ALL AFRICA GO SUFFER.
at least before them come our ancestors have been living in peace before they came and scattered our region
Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by 147ekinmogun(m): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
sapientia:

Are you ok?

Someone threatened your existence and you are cheering him
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by skybeauty(f): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
Who would have believe the America in comedy style would mock Russia by using an imposed Jewish isrealie naive comedian (zelenskyy) to cause a war between two ignorant Slavic brothers (Russia and Ukraine).

Honestly Ukraine is fighting America war with Russia.... Since America cannot fight a nuclear power Russia, they used Russia foolish brother Ukraine to fight them. If Russian defeat Ukrainian, they kill their brothers.... But if Ukrainian defeat Russians, Americans wins.
This is what happens when you have a none indigen as your president, he can be easily bought over by your enemies to destroy you.

All what America does is to pour more fuel into their fight by encouraging Ukrainian to do more and by sending more weapon (not aids) to Ukraine...... America is seriously praying for the war not to stop..... Increasing their economy by sending more weapon to Ukraine and destroy Russia by using Ukraine to weakened them and sanctioning them.

But this one will backfire as Russia will defeat Ukraine and add another territory to the Russian Federation. They will move their war machines into Ukraine and all Eastern European countries in NATO will respect themselves taking a hint from what happened to Ukraine. This war will expose America hypocrisy and will eventually lose the media war.

1 Like

Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by dreamxhaser: 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
Putin my Man

I just love his balls

Back to Nigerian government, they are the most stupid people I've seen, we need countries with balls, capable of uniting together to fight the west mehn.

I don't have anything against the American people and businesses but the Western governmental policies are just shit.
Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mooh247:

angry

Vladimir Putin.... The name that makes Europeans and Americans shiit their pants in fear

foo l

1 Like

Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by Ramanto(m): 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
Africa will soon be the only safe haven for Europeans. This whole mess will end in Africa's favor, the world is undergoing a serious and natural restructuring. Not like anyone is happy about this, but it's just a natural order.

3 Likes

Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mooh247:

Who threatened your existence... Try and be specific..

Because if your existence were to be truly threatened Nagasaki and Hiroshima should have stopped your existence

louder

Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by Chiiamaka: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
Who would have believe the America in comedy style would mock Russia by using an imposed Jewish isrealie naive comedian (zelenskyy) to cause a war between two ignorant Slavic brothers (Russia and Ukraine).

Honestly Ukraine is fighting America war with Russia.... Since America cannot fight a nuclear power Russia, they used Russia foolish brother Ukraine to fight them. If Russian defeat Ukrainian, they kill their brothers.... But if Ukrainian defeat Russians, Americans wins.
This is what happens when you have a none indigen as your president, he can be easily bought over by your enemies to destroy you.

All what America does is to pour more fuel into their fight by encouraging Ukrainian to do more and by sending more weapon (not aids) to Ukraine...... America is seriously praying for the war not to stop..... Increasing their economy by sending more weapon to Ukraine and destroy Russia by using Ukraine to weakened them and sanctioning them.

Thank you very much
This is facts and explained in clear terms
Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by MansoryMX(m): 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mooh247:

angry

This is stupid comment.

1 Like

Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mooh247:

Kikikiiii. Hahahahaa. Brainwashed African sef

Who trained Osama bin Laden?! CIA / America
Who trained and funded ISIS ?! CiA / America
they were not trained to be terrorists

Why are you pained ? Is it because america don't sympatize with terrorists

1 Like

Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by Action102(m): 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by Adjovi: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
Onepeople:
how most of you take side issues that require common sense is beyond me, before you can solve any problem involving two people, first find out the feelings of both party.

Ukraine have been loyal and humble to Russia for a long time, what did they get in return? Intimidation and subjugation from a so called brother, what offence did Ukrainian people commit whwn Russia took over Crimea from them? Forget this rhetorics about NATO, when you are busy threatening the existence of people they will search fir for survival elsewhere, i think that is what Ukraine is looking for,anybody in Ukrainian shoes will do same.

Ukrainians have been fighting with Pro Russians there. None of them have been able to keep to the Minsk agreement. They are both at fault here sir. I'm not taking sides. Ukraine cannot defeat Russia we all know this so why allow your country get destroyed when you can just honour the Minsk agreement and stay neutral than allying with your brother's enemy.
Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by godliman: 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mooh247:

Oh!! Sorry for such vulgar language... Allow me to rephrase

Vladimir Putin.... The name that makes Americans and Europeans have running stomach till they use the loo

In a Nuclear war there are no winners, but all losers. Putin is being suicidal and no body else wants a world war, nobody wants to die. His gragra has limits. Thankfully Ukraine is not a member of NATO yet. If he cross into Poland then you will know nobody fears him they are only avoiding a nuclear war.
Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by Samade7: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mooh247:

angry

you no get sense........fool-thing ass licker

1 Like

Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by ken6488(m): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
ruggedtimi:
grin that's the difference abi Europe one collect
Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by Truvelisback(m): 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
hmmmm, this is really Sillyous.
Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by rotile247(m): 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mooh247:

Who threatened your existence... Try and be specific..

Because if your existence were to be truly threatened Nagasaki and Hiroshima should have stopped your existence

Nagasaki and Hiroshima will be very insignificant considering the level of advancement in nuclear war heads between 1945 till date and the increased number of countries with nuclear weapons and capabilities.
Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by naija4life247: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
godliman:

Foul speech

Foul ko, chicken ni.
Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by bottlewater1(m): 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
uunwanaobong3:

Me I will quote you because people with this kind of sense are not much .

Very analytical and direct . May God continue to bless you
Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by naija4life247: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
CharleyBright:

If Putin starts a nuclear war, you think other countries will stand a watch and not do same?
And you think you are safe?
Mumulity dey worry u

We will all wake up in Hell because Putin will help God to end the world.

1 Like

Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by hokafor(m): 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Lol,they are renewing their passport to run to where? If I see any European hiding in my village , he will be use as labourer for farming.

1 Like

Re: Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe by Pastorsmile: 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
The fear of Putin...
If I were among NATO leadership, I would have put fear aside and do something. Whatever it is, let's end it all together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) / Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain / Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.