Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

DJ Cuppy Considered Dropping Out Of Oxford University - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Considered Dropping Out Of Oxford University (24761 Views)

Anthony Joshua Visits DJ Cuppy In Oxford University (Photo) / DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) / Nigerians React To Davido Going For His NYSC, Blast Chioma For 'Dropping Out' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Considered Dropping Out Of Oxford University by Olam09(m): 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
FaceTanke:
So dis girl don finally mad true true

shocked

grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Considered Dropping Out Of Oxford University by chaloskyx: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
University this oxford that is that the only thing you have to talk about no business no career no relationship? aunty please go ans sleep abeg
Re: DJ Cuppy Considered Dropping Out Of Oxford University by Allisgud: 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
Gelato song for be like ice cream advert,if not zlatan voice on it,make him papa give me 1 billion make I marry her
Re: DJ Cuppy Considered Dropping Out Of Oxford University by BigDawsNet: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
abikason:

Bet what about that your babe for area?

You will now abandon her like dat? angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Considered Dropping Out Of Oxford University by Ebelefrancis123: 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
You better drop out cos you got no problem at all! Your account is heavy, therefore don't stress yourself my DJ.
Re: DJ Cuppy Considered Dropping Out Of Oxford University by Harrynight(m): 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
shocked

Ever since this attention seeker enter this school she no dey allow person hear word or read something else again

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Considered Dropping Out Of Oxford University by phenase(m): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
YOUR HEAD NO CARRY, DROP cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Considered Dropping Out Of Oxford University by ufotunang: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
She thought University education/ schooling is easy.....you have to read and study very hard to pass exams... university education and schooling is not an entertainment avenue like your DJ entertainment bussiness/ job you are doing
Re: DJ Cuppy Considered Dropping Out Of Oxford University by ken045501: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nobody cares
Re: DJ Cuppy Considered Dropping Out Of Oxford University by MYHUBBY: 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
perhaps her CGPA is low, you know she will be fast to come and upload it here to show her baby class fans

alaye if you won drop out, dropped out, who cares?
Re: DJ Cuppy Considered Dropping Out Of Oxford University by stampo: 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
You no fit settle lectures there ?

Oya come enter LASU....
Re: DJ Cuppy Considered Dropping Out Of Oxford University by Asconds: 5:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
You don't have problems, all you need is a reliable man in your life, and you are good to go.
Re: DJ Cuppy Considered Dropping Out Of Oxford University by Abubaka50(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
You gat nothing to lose girl, the money full bank and purse
Re: DJ Cuppy Considered Dropping Out Of Oxford University by Scandium: 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
I see most people shouting drop out, you no know book,your head no carry am etc.

Dj cuppy has Master's degree na, from New York University in 2015.

This Oxford degree is her 2nd Master's... If I were her, I would have even gone for PhD instead of another Master's.
Re: DJ Cuppy Considered Dropping Out Of Oxford University by Aaaoo: 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
She wants me now
Re: DJ Cuppy Considered Dropping Out Of Oxford University by abikason(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
Lol grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Considered Dropping Out Of Oxford University by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
You're not even studying robotics engineering.
Common African studies you're dropping out.
Re: DJ Cuppy Considered Dropping Out Of Oxford University by Prince001(m): 12:53am On Mar 04, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Abeg dropout, your head no carry... Na social media full your brain.

She have no idea what's Oxford University is from the get go. It's a research university not teaching university ooo. U think na joke when Oxford is one of the best in d world. Oxford University not equal to wealth though!!!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Considered Dropping Out Of Oxford University by Zubi10(m): 2:42am On Mar 04, 2022
olodo with your block head .you think is Nigeria that your papa go use money settle lectures
Re: DJ Cuppy Considered Dropping Out Of Oxford University by Stevenson1(m): 2:49am On Mar 04, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
WHY IS HIGHER EDUCATION NOT FREE

Why do i have to pay just to gain knowledge

Does God collect money for giving us oxygen
Does God collect money before giving us child
No
So why cant humans give knowledge without collecting money, why??

That is just a cycle of life or life would just be boring.
Imagine when a young man wakes up to a day filled with nothing and no purpose?? Omo, crime rate will sky rocket immediately.
All these things, just makes life interesting and fun.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Idibia Celebrates His 44th Birthday Today / Bovi's Mother, Margaret Ugboma's Burial Is Today / Regina Askia Celebrates 51st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.