Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) (52033 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities Before Fame / Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money / Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Corea4king(m): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
For me not actually because of money or being celebrity that made them change,is only a nature can do that
Me self,I don't have money and not celebrity but i have positively change so much.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Abubaka50(m): 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
Oh Lord please change my story, money good no doubt
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Edoziesmart(m): 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
Father4all:
The so called transformation is just skin bleaching. Rubbish
Oga nothing like skin bleaching their. That's just picture quality. If I dropped mine now here you will still say skin bleaching without knowing is just Sony Ericsson k30i camera Vs Samsung s9+ camera plus good food.

Everything is not about bleaching
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Imoobot(m): 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
lol

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Aaaoo: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
Oh
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by weljewel: 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
Praise God
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Imoobot(m): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
how about this

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Holluwaphlexy(m): 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
[quote author=KingMack post=110711064]Naso one day I go jus look back and thank God for breaking all shackles of poverty in my life![/quote

Are you the one in this picture.......we gather work for irokotv if na you.....
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
Money if I catch you en!!!!
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Goldenbliss1(f): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
When there's money, there's always a different
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Eileene(f): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
Normally nobody ugly na money be the koko.
LAX has always had swag
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Adisa89(m): 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
Not much change with Don Jazzy.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by KingMack(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
[quote author=Holluwaphlexy post=110724834][/quote]

Ain't me bro.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by SILVERLINES: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
KingMack:
Naso one day I go jus look back and thank God for breaking all shackles of poverty in my life!
amen
Baba I tap into this prayer

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Father4all: 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Oga nothing like skin bleaching their. That's just picture quality. If I dropped mine now here you will still say skin bleaching without knowing is just Sony Ericsson k30i camera Vs Samsung s9+ camera plus good food.

Everything is not about bleaching
you can't convince me. Most of them are bleaching

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by fineberry(m): 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Money good o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification / Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation / Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.