Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Are You Taking The Ride Or You Will Request For Another Taxi - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Are You Taking The Ride Or You Will Request For Another Taxi (579 Views)

Morris Mbetsa Builds A Flying Drone Taxi In Kenya - Photos And Video / Nigerian States And Their Official Taxi Colour / Final Got The Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Taking The Ride Or You Will Request For Another Taxi by deelabs(m): 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
Are you Riding or Requesting a new Taxi? Let us know your comments��.

#throwback #thursday #carpartsnigeria

Re: Are You Taking The Ride Or You Will Request For Another Taxi by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
I'm taking the ride ..I want to hear that raw engine sound again

1 Like

Re: Are You Taking The Ride Or You Will Request For Another Taxi by zaradina(m): 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
I'm def riding the ride grin Driver go chill.

1 Like

Re: Are You Taking The Ride Or You Will Request For Another Taxi by dadabashua1(m): 6:21am On Mar 05, 2022
Over take self...omo the old classic feeling is everything o.
Re: Are You Taking The Ride Or You Will Request For Another Taxi by nurey(m): 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
In primary school then, I thought 505 Evolution was the fastest car in the world, the way our driver handles the steering, steps on the throttle, zooms in and out of lanes, overtakes other drivers chai that car nah bomb back then grin
Re: Are You Taking The Ride Or You Will Request For Another Taxi by Alvin007: 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
nurey:
In primary school then, I thought 505 Evolution was the fastest car in the world, the way our driver handles the steering, steps on the throttle, zooms in and out of lanes, overtakes other drivers chai that car nah bomb back then grin
I’m definitely riding…it’s gonna bring about this nostalgic feeling I’ll love to experience.
This ain’t the evolution though. This is the ‘American spec’ variant. My father had one with leather seats, chilling a/c…damn…those bumpers were really strong…I used to jump on the rear bumper…and nothing happened. I remember a day a taxi hit the car from behind…the entire front of the taxi got damaged and there wasn’t a single mark on the ‘505(American spec). grin

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!! Ford Mustang / Please I Need Guidance On Getting A Car(first Time Buyer). Thank You / Cars On Discount! Get Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.