Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

What Did You End Up Doing After Studying Physiology? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Did You End Up Doing After Studying Physiology? (860 Views)

How I End Up Washing People's Poo As A Graduate With 2:1 / 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents / Career Choice After Studying Marketing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You End Up Doing After Studying Physiology? by Yusufunsho100(m): 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
After studying physiology for four 4 years in the University, what did you end up doing, and will you recommend someone studying it as course ?
Re: What Did You End Up Doing After Studying Physiology? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
You’ll end up been a womanizer
Re: What Did You End Up Doing After Studying Physiology? by Yusufunsho100(m): 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
Iyaebe:

I'm sure your middle name is (Mumu)

1 Like

Re: What Did You End Up Doing After Studying Physiology? by Haakeem(m): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Yusufunsho100:

I'm sure your middle name is (Mumu)
NAME:puttin mumu iyaebe.grin

1 Like

Re: What Did You End Up Doing After Studying Physiology? by isaiah4life(m): 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
If you didnt study any of these two courses-- Medicine and Nursing, you are on a long thing in Nigeria.

Most physiologists are hopping from one side hustle to another.

Kai! Naija.

To all graduates in Nigeria, God bless you guys and your legit hustles.

1 Like

Re: What Did You End Up Doing After Studying Physiology? by Womanizer(m): 9:51am On Mar 04, 2022
Iyaebe:

What is wrong with being a womanizer?

Are we not also human beings? grin

1 Like

Re: What Did You End Up Doing After Studying Physiology? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
Womanizer:

What is wrong with being a womanizer?
Are we not also human beings? grin
lol
Re: What Did You End Up Doing After Studying Physiology? by Chukwudaalu(m): 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
Yusufunsho100:
After studying physiology for four 4 years in the University, what did you end up doing, and will you recommend someone studying it as course ?
I ended up becoming a software developer. Physiology in Nigeria has no career prospects, except you want to go into teaching, which is now saturated (a lot of Msc holders in Physiology looking for lecturing jobs).

I knew I was not going to toe that career path right from 100 level. Hence, I diverted into IT, and started self learning.

I have no regrets, studying the course. I became more enlightened about the human body, especially the neurological aspect of it.
I finished with an excellent grade in Physiology, and it has opened doors of opportunities for me. There were lots of scholarship opportunities outside the country.

If you are currently studying the course, don't be discouraged. Take your studies very seriously, and finish with good grades. Scholarship opportunities await you, and if you don't want to further in that line, there are lots of graduate trainee programs available. I wish you all the best. See you at the top.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is The European Market Good For IT Learners And Gurus / Masters In I.t. Or An Mba / Websites For Professional Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.