Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,259 members, 7,864,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

Evacuate Civilians, My Mission In Ukraine Will Be Completed-Putin To Macron - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Evacuate Civilians, My Mission In Ukraine Will Be Completed-Putin To Macron (661 Views)

War: Ukraine Will Not Join NATO – Zelensky / Zelensky Says 'We Realized That Ukraine Will Not Become A Member Of NATO' / Afghan Evacuations Must Be Completed By 31st August- Taliban(Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evacuate Civilians, My Mission In Ukraine Will Be Completed-Putin To Macron by MyopicMods: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Focus on evacuating civilians because my mission in Ukraine will eventually be completed, Putin tells Macron

Russian leader Vladimir Putin had a phone conversation with French president Emmanuel Macron today

The tasks of Russia's 'special military operation' in Ukraine would be fulfilled in any case, Putin reportedly told Macron.

The Russian president also urged his French counterpart to join efforts to ensure the safe evacuation of foreign citizens from Ukraine.

Putin reportedly explained that it was about
demilitarisation and the neutral status of Ukraine, so that a threat to Russia would never come from its territory.

He said attempts to gain time by delaying negotiations would only lead to the emergence of new demands on Ukraine.

Russia invaded the European nation last week, triggering huge waves of economic sanctions from the international community.

Putin complains about Ukraine's move to join NATO, a military alliance to which Russia doesn't belong. But critics accuse the Russian leader of trying to revive the former USSR of which Ukraine used to be part.

https://goldmyne.tv/focus-on-evacuating-civilians-because-my-mission-in-ukraine-will-eventually-be-completed-putin-tells-macron/
Re: Evacuate Civilians, My Mission In Ukraine Will Be Completed-Putin To Macron by SarkinYarki: 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
Regime change is amust

2 Likes

Re: Evacuate Civilians, My Mission In Ukraine Will Be Completed-Putin To Macron by IamSalt: 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
But before now, some idiots claimed it was a propaganda when alarm were being raised about Russia invading Ukraine.
Re: Evacuate Civilians, My Mission In Ukraine Will Be Completed-Putin To Macron by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
The lord is your strength putin

The tasks of Russia's 'special military operation' in Ukraine would be fulfilled in any case, Putin reportedly told Macron.

Noted

Putin complains about Ukraine's move to join NATO, a military alliance to which Russia doesn't belong.

The comedian president of Ukraine should listen to voice of reasoning , tow the path of peace.

America never allowed Russia near Cuba while will Russia then allow NATO near her territories.

If regime change will bring peace to Ukraine and her neighbours then so be it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evacuate Civilians, My Mission In Ukraine Will Be Completed-Putin To Macron by hodari: 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
Demilitarisation and deNazification in Ukraine must happen.

Soldier on Putin.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evacuate Civilians, My Mission In Ukraine Will Be Completed-Putin To Macron by Ojiofor: 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
NATO and Western world are deceiving Ukraine to fight Russia a global power they dare not fight themselves and at the end of the day Ukraine will be totally destroyed if they don't wake up on time.

1 Like

Re: Evacuate Civilians, My Mission In Ukraine Will Be Completed-Putin To Macron by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ojiofor:
NATO and Western world are deceiving Ukraine to fight Russia a global power they dare not fight themselves and at the end of the day Ukraine will be totally destroyed if they don't wake up on time.

Global power indeed.
Re: Evacuate Civilians, My Mission In Ukraine Will Be Completed-Putin To Macron by Ojiofor: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
BritishNaija:

Global power indeed.

If they are not global power bomb would have been raining down on Moscow by now from NATO.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evacuate Civilians, My Mission In Ukraine Will Be Completed-Putin To Macron by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ojiofor:

If they are not global power bomb would have been raining down on Moscow by now from NATO.

They should try and invade poland, or just lativa, Lets see how Global is their power.
Re: Evacuate Civilians, My Mission In Ukraine Will Be Completed-Putin To Macron by seunny4lif(m): 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
BritishNaija:

They should try and invade poland, or just lativa, Lets see how Global is their power.
Lol
Even Lativa and Poland are questioning maybe USA will risk Warsaw for NY.
UK and France were the biggest winners in WW1 and signed a military def path with Poland to come to Poland aid if Poland come under attack because they believe the USSR will attack Poland because Germany was too weak then.
We know the result of how UK military ran away using English Channel

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evacuate Civilians, My Mission In Ukraine Will Be Completed-Putin To Macron by Ojiofor: 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
BritishNaija:

30 member NATO countries still afraid of Russia, they even decline request from Ukraine to impose no fly zone.
Power respects power.

3 Likes

Re: Evacuate Civilians, My Mission In Ukraine Will Be Completed-Putin To Macron by Camelot65: 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ojiofor:

why should bomb rain when Ukraine is not a member of NATO? They should attack Poland instead.
Re: Evacuate Civilians, My Mission In Ukraine Will Be Completed-Putin To Macron by Ojiofor: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
Camelot65:
why should bomb rain when Ukraine is not a member of NATO? They should attack Poland instead.

So why are they fighting Russia through economic sanctions?
NATO refused to get involve militarily because they know what the consequences will be.
They attacked Syria,Iraq,Yugoslavia and Libya,,,,,did those countries attacked a NATO member?

3 Likes

Re: Evacuate Civilians, My Mission In Ukraine Will Be Completed-Putin To Macron by ken6488(m): 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
this is just one of the war if USA and NATO keep drawing troops closer
Re: Evacuate Civilians, My Mission In Ukraine Will Be Completed-Putin To Macron by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 04, 2022
Ojiofor:

30 member NATO countries still afraid of Russia, they even decline request from Ukraine to impose no fly zone.
Power respects power.

Do you know the rules of engagement by NATO?
Re: Evacuate Civilians, My Mission In Ukraine Will Be Completed-Putin To Macron by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 04, 2022
seunny4lif:

Lol
Even Lativa and Poland are questioning maybe USA will risk Warsaw for NY.
UK and France were the biggest winners in WW1 and signed a military def path with Poland to come to Poland aid if Poland come under attack because they believe the USSR will attack Poland because Germany was too weak then.
We know the result of how UK military ran away using English Channel

Bro just ring Putin to attack them, we want to check something
Re: Evacuate Civilians, My Mission In Ukraine Will Be Completed-Putin To Macron by Jackanda1(m): 9:47am On Mar 04, 2022
Ojiofor:

Power respects power.
J
Re: Evacuate Civilians, My Mission In Ukraine Will Be Completed-Putin To Macron by Wangzhang: 9:57am On Mar 04, 2022
Ojiofor:

Power respects power.
It's not about numbers, it's all having strategic weapons, the whole of Europe will be set ablaze before America can retaliate to any Russia nuclear strike. If it's easy as many of us here thinks, US and NATO would have attended North Korea long ago but they know what is at stake. Power will surely shift from US and that part of what US is trying to avoid.
Re: Evacuate Civilians, My Mission In Ukraine Will Be Completed-Putin To Macron by Jackanda1(m): 9:57am On Mar 04, 2022
Ojiofor:

Power respects power.
So what's wrong if the US is afraid of nuclear war with Russia?grin

This shows you the US is reasonable, wise and calculative when picking their fight, unlike Putin who is foolish, emotional and inpulsive. grin

Don't worry when Russia becomes North korea in 6 months, you would know that economic war is the worst war of the 21st century. grin

(1) (Reply)

Former Top Pentagon Advisor Col. Doug Macgregor On Russia-ukraine War / Putin Sculpture With Gun In Mouth Titled 'shoot Yourself' Appears In Kyiv PHOTOS / Meet The Russian Architect Of Putin’s Economic Counterattack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.