Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . (2461 Views)

Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer / Kidnappers Abduct 85-year-old Farmer In Ekiti, Demand N40m Ransom / Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by HighChief4(m): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2011
SUSPECTED kidnappers have abducted four contract workers of a Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) provider, comprising an engineer and three others, at Ore in Odigbo Council of Ondo State.

The victims, workers of a supporting telecom company, JMG Limited, were working at one of the base stations of the telecommunication company when they were seized by the abductors yesterday and taken to an unknown destination.

The abduction came barely two weeks after the kidnap of Mrs Mariam Oke, the mother of Chief Olusola Oke, the National Legal Adviser of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and barely 24 hours when the repentant militants in the Riverine areas of the state decried the spate of kidnapping and other criminal activities in their region.

Shortly after the kidnappers took away their captives, they seized the GSM lines of the victims through which they contacted the family members of their hostages.

A telephone text message received from one of victims stated that they were working at a base station in Ore when the armed kidnappers swooped on them and ordered them to enter a car.

He said after the initial resistance, they were taken into the car and driven to a place which he could still not ascertain.

One of the victims, Olawale Alamu Kehinde said he and other victims were being kept at one of the camps of the kidnappers. He said they allowed them to receive phone calls through which they contacted their families.

According to a brother of one of the victims, Mr Oladele Adesokan, the kidnappers demanded N25million ransom from each of the hostages.

However, the Police Public Relation Officer (PPRO), Mr Adeniran Aremu said the matter had not been officially reported to the police.

He said the family members should have reported to the Police at Ore instead of trying to negotiate with the kidnappers.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=52692:kidnappers-abduct-gsm-firms-workers-in-ondo&catid=1:national&Itemid=559
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by HighChief4(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2011
The last time they kidnapped Jimoh's mum and now this again
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by hollandis(f): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2011
Yoruba people don dey hungry.Dem don join the fray.May Thunder fire their nyansh
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by EzeUche1(m): 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2011
Kidnapping has come to stay in Nigeria. undecided
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by HighChief4(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2011
^^^I wonder where we are heading to if such trend continues
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by yarodin: 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2011
LOL, what Igbo people can do, yoruba people can do better.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by igboboy2: 1:58am On Jun 29, 2011
yarodin:

LOL, what Igbo people can do, yoruba people can do better.

I believe you die!!! no be lie!!!
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by MeGaStReEt: 1:58am On Jun 29, 2011
Nexttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by ak47mann(m): 4:24am On Jun 29, 2011
NA WA FOR Yoruba PEOPLE DEM DEY CARRY LAST angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by Osama10(m): 4:37am On Jun 29, 2011
I thought they normally go with armed policemen. shocked
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by gidson12(m): 7:07am On Jun 29, 2011
lol, yorubas don dey get heart to kidnap
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by Andrew3(m): 7:14am On Jun 29, 2011
and tribalism has also come to stay cool
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by igboboy2: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2011
ak47mann:

NA WA FOR Yoruba PEOPLE DEM DEY CARRY LAST angry angry angry angry angry
confirmed last, wetin warri don do pass, igbos don do pass na now Yoruba wan start, Heavy last place

gidson12:

lol, yorubas don dey get heart to kidnap

Nna no lie, liver no dey fail them again, See mind o. I hope this will be enough to remove the label coward from this people as they are begining to show some confidence grin
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by omodapson(m): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2011
Dem don confirm the identity of the kidnappers? why people dey jump into hasty conclusion? So a hausa kidnapper cannot carry his act out in Lagos, Time for us to grow up and stop being myopic.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by Oscillation(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2011
When the tide are been stemed, the yoruba are raising the dust. I fear the worst for nigerians grin grin grin
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by Oscillation(m): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2011
When the tide are been stemed, the yoruba are raising the dust. I fear the worst for nigerians grin grin grin
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by slimyem: 10:05am On Jun 29, 2011
omodapson:

Dem don confirm the identity of the kidnappers? why people dey jump into hasty conclusion? So a hausa kidnapper cannot carry his act out in Lagos, Time for us to grow up and stop being myopic.
i tire o, dumd nairalanders and their replies, mtcheeeeew
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by snowdrops(m): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2011
Death Penalty for kidnapping, armed robbery, yahoo yahoo, militancy, boko haram, high level corruption, drug traficking.

Only solution. End of story.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by sylve11: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2011
snowdrops:

Death Penalty for kidnapping, armed robbery, yahoo yahoo, militancy, boko haram, high level corruption, drug traficking.

Only solution. End of story.

but the poster didn't tell u to profer a solution na sad cool
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by Concept(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2011
People in Government. Can you see what you have turned our country into. No wahala we are all in it together, your Mama, your Papa and the rest of your close associates are part of the society, their kidnapping is a time bomb. What goes around comes around, you and I might be the next target. Make the country conducive to live-in, this abduction business will gradually become extinct. Prevention is better than cure.

Wealth is amassed by you now, to enjoy it is now consistently becoming headache; today Boko Harram, tomorrow kidnapping, everyday armed robbery attacks. This is an indication that you will ever walk looking over your shoulder. Better live wise, take positions and deliver as you promised. God can only bless Nigeria if people there are ready to be blessed.

We need revolution. Blood need to flow. Whoever you are, if you embezzle, you already know your fate when you are caught. Abduction, Kidnapping and armed robbery criminals should be treated as enemy of the state. In my own opinion, the historians have never told us any story that peace is gotten cheaply therefore if you want peace be ready for war. [b]Let us do away with these garbage set of politicians who have made our Nation the laughing stock in the eye of the whole world. I foresee something GEJ time may be an opportunity for military to come in but our society has degenerated to such a level that corruption is formal. Would they have general interest? Time will tell.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by philip0906(m): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2011
omodapson:

sharp dia. . .if na sey na 4 one south eastern state e been happen u for wait 4 confirmation undecided
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by omodapson(m): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2011
philip0906:

sharp dia. . .if na sey na 4 one south eastern state e been happen u for wait 4 confirmation undecided
I ain't a bigot like you. If you don't have anything reasonable to say, you can keep your stinking mouth shut forever.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by sylve11: 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2011
;d cool
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by snowdrops(m): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2011
sylve11:

but the poster didn't tell u to profer a solution na sad cool
Poster only copied and pasted an article. All comments are welcome.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by snowdrops(m): 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2011
At mods.

Why was my previous post deleted?
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by HighChief4(m): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2011
^^^It was deleted cos it was hateful
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by MMM3(m): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2011
i think dis kidnapping business in 9ja is spreading very fast.

Something has 2 be done.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by kpolli(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2011
Gawd!! they r slowly creeping into Lagos
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by chimaike: 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2011
hollandis:

Yoruba people don dey hungry.Dem don join the fray.May Thunder fire their nyansh

If actually you are a lady as i saw the "f" letter beside your user name, then it is not feminine to use the bolded statement
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by yarodin: 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2011
But wait ooh, Kidnapping and "Gbomo Gbomo" no be di same thing? Because before Igbo people start with their kidnapping, I don dey hear of "Gbomo Gbomo" since my primary days in Lagos.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by bigdoo: 12:18am On Jun 30, 2011
I thought they said that kidnapping exists only in the south east.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Gsm Firm’s Workers In Ondo . by MariaP: 2:51am On Jul 03, 2011
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Man Caught Unclad While Having Sex With His Son". Photos / Moment Wife Smashes Bottle On Side Chick’s Head In Five-star Hotel In Ghana / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Unemployed And Depressed Man Burns Himself On Facebook LIVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.