Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! (1061 Views)

Hard Economy: How Can You Help A Fellow Nairalander This Period? / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by Drewstone01(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
Congratulations to our fellow nairalander, Catherine but who we all know as "haryhomyidhey" as she put to bed on March 1st 2022, to set of twins, a boy and a girl. Guys, happiness can't be hidden, lets all congratulate her, she is a very kind hearted person. I'm sure most of her friends on nairaland would be wondering why she has not been on for some months now. Lets show affection by congratulating her pls. We all know pregnancy is not easy at all but she over came and brought a set of twins into this world. I pray for you sis, you would take care of this kids in health and in wealth. Congrats to her!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by bibianna(f): 12:04am On Mar 04, 2022
Congratulations mama twins!

Your home is abundantly blessed. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by dawnomike(m): 12:06am On Mar 04, 2022
Drewstone01:
Congratulations to our fellow nairalander, Catherine but who we all know as "haryhomyidhey" as she put to bed on March 1st 2022, to set of twins, a boy and a girl. Guys, happiness can't be hidden, lets all congratulate her, she is a very kind hearted person. I'm sure most of her friends on nairaland would be wondering why she has not been on for some months now. Lets show affection by congratulating her pls. We all know pregnancy is not easy at all but she over came and brought a set of twins into this world. I pray for you sis, you would take care of this kids in health and in wealth. Congrats to her!
congratulations to her... May they continual be a source of joy to her all her years

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by Adaanna(f): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2022
Congratulations to her and her beautiful twins.
May they be blessed IJN Amen.
I tap from your blessing.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by Mumben(f): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2022
Congratulations mama Ibeji. May God bless you, your hubby and your twins Amen

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by Vikkioshio(f): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
Congratulation Sis

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by Double0h7(f): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Congratulations mama! God bless your new journey...

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by ImaIma1(f): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Congrats iya ibeji

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by Nezzjnr: 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by Drewstone01(m): 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
dawnomike:
congratulations to her... May they continual be a source of joy to her all her years
Amen, thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by Drewstone01(m): 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
bibianna:
Congratulations mama twins!

Your home is abundantly blessed. smiley
I say a very big Amen on her behalf. Thank u
Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by Drewstone01(m): 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Adaanna:
Congratulations to her and her beautiful twins.
May they be blessed IJN Amen.
I tap from your blessing.
Amen, thank you. I pray you also get your own asap!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by Drewstone01(m): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mumben:
Congratulations mama Ibeji. May God bless you, your hubby and your twins Amen
Amen, thank you
Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by Drewstone01(m): 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
Vikkioshio:
Congratulation Sis
Thank u, guess she is gonna be online by next week
Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by Drewstone01(m): 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
Double0h7:
Congratulations mama! God bless your new journey...
Amen, thanks
Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by Drewstone01(m): 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nezzjnr:
Congrats
Thanks
Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by Drewstone01(m): 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
ImaIma1:
Congrats iya ibeji
Thank U
Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by Drewstone01(m): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
I want to thank everyone that congratulated my sis, i pray you all get your heart desires and i also pray for those expecting their kids, may God give you such blessing. Thank you all. I guess she is going to be online by next week. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by Drewstone01(m): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lolz

Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by Drewstone01(m): 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
The cute names of our twins are out! MALE: Justin, Jaden, Zach, Wilson, Brianna, Christian, Khan etc FEMALE: Kristyn, Jayda, Zoe, Alison, Arianna, Hayden, Christiana, Leena etc

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by Haryhomyidhey(f): 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
I really want to appreciate everyone, thank you so much. Thanks to everyone that congratulated me and those who wished me well. I pray God grant all your heart desires. It was not easy tho but we thank God. Thank you so much Drew, God bless you all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by Haryhomyidhey(f): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
This is actually my first pregnancy and it was not easy at all. I fell into labour at home around 9:00am on march 1st, my husband was not at home so i had no option than to drive myself to the hospital. When i got to the hospital i was kind of feeling better but 30 mins later it turned the other way round and then i fell into labour again but this time it was worst. Around 5 mins later i heard kids crying and behold they were my twins, the girl came first then the boy followed. Drew and my husband came to see me and my babies were given to me. I just want to thank God cos i know what i went through during my pregnancy, it was not easy.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by Haryhomyidhey(f): 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
Drewstone01:
The cute names of our twins are out!
MALE: Justin, Jaden, Zach, Wilson, Brianna, Christian, Khan etc
FEMALE: Kristyn, Jayda, Zoe, Alison, Arianna, Hayden, Christiana, Leena etc
You actually gave them the name Zach and Zoe, lol.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by Drewstone01(m): 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Haryhomyidhey:
This is actually my first pregnancy and it was not easy at all. I fell into labour at home around 9:00am on march 1st, my husband was not at home so i had no option than to drive myself to the hospital. When i got to the hospital i was kind of feeling better but 30 mins later it turned the other way round and then i fell into labour again but this time it was worst. Around 5 mins later i heard kids crying and behold they were my twins, the girl came first then the boy followed. Drew and my husband came to see me and my babies were given to me. I just want to thank God cos i know what i went through during my pregnancy, it was not easy.
We thank God sis
Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by Double0h7(f): 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
Haryhomyidhey:

Awwwe, is that you in the picture?

Congratulations again sis!

You're so brave! I can't believe you were alone and it was your first pregnancy and you drove yourself! You're a gangster mum! kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by Double0h7(f): 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
Haryhomyidhey:
You actually gave them the name Zach and Zoe, lol.

Perfect names for twins grin
Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by Kemistri(f): 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Drewstone01:
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by QuinieR(f): 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
Congratulations
I claim it soon too

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! by Drewstone01(m): 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
Double0h7:

Awwwe, is that you in the picture?

Congratulations again sis!

You're so brave! I can't believe you were alone and it was your first pregnancy and you drove yourself! You're a gangster mum! kiss
Yes, she is the one in the picture. She is actually a strong young lady. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Empowerment To Start A Business / The Reasons Why Relationships/marriages Don’t Last - My Opinion / Is This Lady Worth It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.