Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Thrift Collector Elyon Obiesie Of Saveam Scams Her Customers Of Millions - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thrift Collector Elyon Obiesie Of Saveam Scams Her Customers Of Millions (550 Views)

Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument / Ibadan Thrift Collector Runs Away With Contributions Caught In Lagos Living Vid / How Cyber Criminals Clone ATM Cards, Fleece Bank Customers Of Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thrift Collector Elyon Obiesie Of Saveam Scams Her Customers Of Millions by Emmalez(m): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nigerian Thrift collector Elyon Obiesie popularly known as Saveam , a savings platform aimed at helping individuals save and collect their money at the stipulated period agreed.

Reports reaching our news desk has proved that Elyon the Ceo of saveam has not paid people as of the time due for withdrawal

Elyon signs brand ambassadors and lure them into getting their audience to save and in turn refuse them withdrawals as at when needed.

The company has put different businesses in africa in debt and has refused to pay them their money instead goes ans still sign more ambassadors to further go on with the act of collecting money to offset debt

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2022/03/popular-instagram-thrift-collector.html

Speaking to some of the victims they said

Re: Thrift Collector Elyon Obiesie Of Saveam Scams Her Customers Of Millions by Emmalez(m): 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
MORE PROOF

Re: Thrift Collector Elyon Obiesie Of Saveam Scams Her Customers Of Millions by backnbeta(f): 6:37am On Mar 04, 2022
Really, I praise the courage of people doing online contributions and some other delicate transactions online! I'd rather do my transactions in my comfort zone- offline

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person!!! / Sad : Wife Stabs Husband To Death For His Inability To Provide Christmas Food / How Stolen Canadian Cars Find Their Way Into West African Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.