Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,670 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument (29573 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Toheeb Eniafe Shot Dead Over Argument At Petrol Station In Lagos / Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) / Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument by OgaDeyVex: 4:35am On Dec 13, 2022
The Family of a 48-year-old car washer, Abayomi Owoseni, has been thrown into mourning after he was stabbed to death by a scrap collector, Wasiu Adeyi, on Babalola Street, Off Freedom Way, Ikate, in the Lekki area of Lagos State.

PUNCH Metro gathered that Abayomi was in a heated argument with Adeyi when the latter brought out a knife and stabbed him to death.

The victim’s son, Abiodun, who spoke to our correspondent on Monday, said the incident happened on December 1, 2022.

He said, “That day, a man came to my workplace and asked to see me. He said he had been looking for me over something that happened to my father. I was skeptical about what he said and did not want to go with him, but a senior colleague promised to accompany me.

“To my shock, I got to the place where the incident happened and saw my father lying on the floor with blood everywhere. I inquired what happened and I was told that my father was in an argument with Adeyi when all of sudden Adeyi brought out a knife and stabbed my father in the buttocks. When this happened, everyone fled.

“Some security men had arrived earlier and taken Adeyi to a police station while police officers later came to take the body.”

Abiodun said the matter was reported at the Ilasan Police Station in Lekki, adding that the case had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigative Department, Yaba.

While lamenting the death of his father, Abiodun demanded justice.

“His body has been released to us and we have buried him. I want justice for my father; I want the family of the man that killed my father to pay for this loss,” he added.

The chief security officer of the area, Elegushi Ismaila, said he ensured that Adeyi was arrested.

He said, “Someone told me that some people were fighting and one of them was killed. When I got there, I saw a dead man on the floor. The only help I could render at that time was to tell my guards to arrest the man that stabbed the person and take him to the station. I don’t know what transpired between them.”

The State Police Public Relations Officer, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, confirmed the incident, adding that investigation was ongoing.

Source: https://punchng.com/lagos-scrap-collector-kills-man-over-argument/

1 Share

Re: Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument by OgaDeyVex: 4:36am On Dec 13, 2022
Oga Just Wake Up From Sleep Begin Dey Vex

What Is This Country Turning Into, Nawa o

Don't Forget, Is Here To Serve You

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument by Johnny147147: 5:05am On Dec 13, 2022
What a way to exit the world undecided
Re: Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument by Freestainworld(m): 5:22am On Dec 13, 2022
E think say the man na scrap material

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument by superCleanworks(m): 5:28am On Dec 13, 2022
Oga dey PARA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument by Stargangz: 5:29am On Dec 13, 2022
This is not the Lagos I know, why not set the bastard ablaze?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument by OgaDeyVex: 5:38am On Dec 13, 2022
superCleanworks:
Oga dey PARA

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

1 Like

Re: Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument by LordIsaac(m): 6:01am On Dec 13, 2022
He's dead...you won. You can now proceed to life imprisonment to cool off.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument by boldking(m): 8:31am On Dec 13, 2022
Na Aboki ways be that set awon buhari

Obi for president

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument by bigdammyj: 8:31am On Dec 13, 2022
Noted.
Re: Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument by sharpshap(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2022
They should scrap his gbooola in jail
Re: Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument by Enemyofpeace: 8:32am On Dec 13, 2022
Vawulence everywhere

Affordable Xmas Goat � for sale at 3k Only
But you will come in the night because my neighbors don't just like my progress

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 13, 2022
Hmm... urchins
Re: Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument by Nze91(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2022
Everybody Dey vex for the country
Re: Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument by southsouthking(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2022
Man so unkind to mankind.

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument by DanseMacabre(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2022
Hmmmmmm.

Why for yansh of all places tho
Re: Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2022
Iron condemn don condemn person life.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument by KingLennon(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2022
They should have also stab him on the buttocks before releasing him for prosecution. When dealing with those scrap buyers, you need to shine your eyeRinze and be alert.

Abokee will always be Abokee. RIP.....

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument by Antoeni(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2022
I Was Even Thinking They Will Be Aboki. So Yoruba Don Join Aboki Dey Do Iron Condemn

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument by Passionate888: 8:35am On Dec 13, 2022
Lagos and killings

Iron condemn Wasiu Adeyi kills a man Abayomi Owoseni who makes a living washing cars, both are from the same ethnic group and both are probably agbadorians angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument by sukkot: 8:35am On Dec 13, 2022
shocked
Re: Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument by everythinggirly(f): 8:36am On Dec 13, 2022
Just like that? He shouldn't go unpunished!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument by sukkot: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2022
Stargangz:
This is not the Lagos I know, why not set the bastard ablaze?
that area is civilized somewhat .its lekki phase 1.you cant do anyhow in that area . having said that a dj was set ablaze in lekki phase 1 by okada riders so what do i know sef . but that was only because the place was rowdy with okada touts but they have all been banned now
Re: Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument by okomile(f): 8:37am On Dec 13, 2022
Watch your temper ooooo

We all dey paara ooooo

RIP
Re: Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument by BossGerald: 8:37am On Dec 13, 2022
Wasiu adeyi

Yoruba Muslim miscreant...doing what they know best.

This one too will also claim lagosian and ask legit hussling others to go back to their region, whereas na scrap work he dey do for lagos grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument by Franzinni: 8:37am On Dec 13, 2022
That's why it's good to watch what you are wearing if you know understand the meaning of things they wrote ...

He is wearing one of those demonic symbol shirts haha no wonder he went all the way

1 Like

Re: Lagos Scrap Collector Kills Man Over Argument by Tenses: 8:38am On Dec 13, 2022
Wasiu Adeyi, a yoruba Muslim miscreant.

Please don't kill all the Omolabis for me.

Yoruba Christians are fast becoming endangered species in Southwest.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) / Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos / 29 Youths Paraded In Omuko, Rivers For Smoking Mkpurumiri (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.