Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,314 members, 7,850,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

25 Signs Of A False Prophet - By Apostle Joseph Udoh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 25 Signs Of A False Prophet - By Apostle Joseph Udoh (814 Views)

20 False Doctrines In Churches Today- By Apostle Joseph Udoh / The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Signs Of A False Prophet - By Apostle Joseph Udoh by DocJoseph(m): 8:44am On Mar 04, 2022
25 Signs Of A False Prophet by Apostle Joseph Udoh

The Bible say, *By their fruits/lifestyles, you can identify a false prophet. I'm going to mention those Lifestyles here....

1. A false prophet is a Fornicator/Womanizer, he/she sleeps around with different Ladies/Guys and even married couples.

2. A false prophet uses Charms/spells/drugs to perform miracles or healings. There's a drug you can take, you can began to prophesy to people.

3. A false prophet collect money/tell you how much you'll pay him/her before coming for family deliverance in your compound.

4. A False Prophet always uses Fanta, Coke and Groundnut to celebrate their Angels, which is their Marine kingdom's Queens.

5. A false prophet always sell Holy water for money in their church. The sell the water at 1k, 2k, 3k, 5k, 10k, 20k, 50k, 100k, 150k, 250k etc...

6. They sell Miracle Oils in the form of Olive oil. They say *Once you rub the oil on someone, the person will be healed or be delivered from demonic possession. Fake Oilss from the pit of Hell.

7. False Prophets gave their members Flowers in their Church in the name of husband, to keep in their houses, some will say they should bow down and worship that flowers before they go to bed... That's not biblical in the new testament. Spiritually, that flowers is the Spiritual husband, that's why you keep having Sex in your dreams, that's why you can't get married in the physical or have a child, that's why you only have kids in your dreams. If you have collected such flowers from any Pastor or Prophet, go and burn that flowers now.

8. False Prophets always collect money before counselling. A true prophet of God counsel people for free, because they didn't buy the Holy spirit/wisdom with money...except their spirit is not of God.

9. False Prophets perform evil assignments using eggs, white basin, white/red ribbons, coffins, Cross, red/white/black candles, incense, blood, water from the sea/oceans, fanta, coke, groundnuts, cowries, book of moses, evil rings, Goats, Sheep, Cow, crucifix, etc... The only assignment that Jesus Christ gave us was to go into the world and win souls for him...

10. False Prophets collect money for assignments, they can collect you like 200k, even more....if you dance to their tunes.

11. False Prophets claim they're CHRIST because they can perform miracles that Jesus performed.

12. False Prophets don't preach Repentance messages, they only preach Grace, Prosperity and Healing.

13. A False female Prophet always love to wear Trousers (men's things) and exposed her breasts. The devil have even introduced women trousers just to deceive them into disobeying God. They say that God is not interested in their outward appearance, but their hearts, not knowing that every sin a man does comes from the heart too.

14. That female prophet in your Church that loves fixing eyelashes is a false prophetess. A true prophet cannot copy the world, but dress like a Christian woman of the old.

15. A false prophet loves money more than God. He will collect Tithes, 5times Offerings, Thanksgiving, Seed Faith, first fruits, Harvest, appeal, Donations, and even Levy his members...just to enrich himself and drive private jets. A true prophet of God is not interested in money or material gains from his church, all he wanted is, his members living a holy life in order to make Heaven...

16. A false prophet don't attend weekly activities, he/she only go to church on Sundays/Saturdays just to prophesy, do assignments and collect money to survive.

17. A false prophet always dress so costly or expensive. He bought his shoes from Italy at 200k...His suite 500k...his wrist watch 100k, car of 10m naira... They love flashy things etc

18. Apart from a Wedding ring, A false prophet always wear different kinds of Rings on his fingers. Did Apostle Paul wears rings? It's not fashion my dear, stay away from such prophets.

19. False Prophets buried Animals or Human heads in their pulpits or Church compound to perform sign and wonders, and to hold members. Be very careful... Pray for God to open your eyes always to see deep secrets in that your Church.

20. False Prophets uses A kerchief or towel when praying for people, when they raise or place the kerchief on you, you'll start falling to the ground and demonstrating like a sn*ke... Normally, people will think you're possessedd, but that kerchief is the reason you fall....what is inside that kerchief or towel, only the members with Spiritual eyes knows.

21. Any Prophet that loves going to Night clubs or parties is a false prophet. Worldly enjoyments.

22. Any Prophet/prophetess you always see in different Hotels, Motel, brothel etc with different men/women is a false prophet...except the prophet works there or owned those Hotels.

23. Any Prophet that drinks Combine/Strong Alcoholics before going to church/prophesying is a false prophet. You always perceived Alcohols from them when they're talking to you.

24. Any Prophet that's dating his choristers/church members is a false prophet. Beware of them.

25. A false prophet collect money before healing you or praying for you... They say *Before I heal you, go and bring 300k", *Pastor adia oto temple*.... They will say "We need money to buy items for the assignment* That's a fat lie.... Heal the person first, whatever he/she has, he will give to you, if he doesn't give you anything, let them go, don't feel bad or feel cheated. Na you wan be Prophet. Be ready to suffer for your members to prosper. It's not a Must that they must give you something after the prayers....Look for a second job...and collect salary rather than depending on your members for survival. Let me stop here.... Beware of False Prophets, they're everywhere nowadays as Pastors, G.O, Apostles, Evangelists especially the female prophets. Some are Witch doctors/Marine Agents, but they've disguised themselves as Prophets of God.

❤❤My experience with a False Prophet in Uyo:
The prophet told me to handover my phone to him, that God wants my phone, that if I give him my phone, that he'll connect me to go and work with Dr Uma ukpai and be eating and dining with him. I laughed at him and left his church, because I knew he was fake...nobi my phone abeg�

�You can tell us your own experience with False Prophets, let others learn from it. �������

Now you know the bitter truths about FALSE PROPHETS... share to your friends. Some will disagree with Trousers and Church activities facts.

FOLLOW ME on Facebook: @ApostleJosephUdoh
Twitter: @ApostleJoeUdoh

Re: 25 Signs Of A False Prophet - By Apostle Joseph Udoh by Dawn91(m): 8:45am On Mar 04, 2022
Ashimolowo, Eneche, Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Adefrarasin, Oyedepo, Odumeje, Deeprlife, OPM , Lord's chosen, mountain of fire etc all false prophets and churches

1 Like

Re: 25 Signs Of A False Prophet - By Apostle Joseph Udoh by DocJoseph(m): 8:47am On Mar 04, 2022
Dawn91:
Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Adefrarasin, Oyedepo, Odumeje, Deeprlife, mountain of fire etc all false prophets and churches

Ewoooo kiss
Re: 25 Signs Of A False Prophet - By Apostle Joseph Udoh by Dawn91(m): 8:48am On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
DocJoseph:

Ewoooo kiss
[/s]

Re: 25 Signs Of A False Prophet - By Apostle Joseph Udoh by Shalommy(f): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2022
You're right. Hardly see true prophets or men of God now.

1 Like

Re: 25 Signs Of A False Prophet - By Apostle Joseph Udoh by DocJoseph(m): 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
Shalommy:

Thanks dear cool
Re: 25 Signs Of A False Prophet - By Apostle Joseph Udoh by Kobojunkie: 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
Shalommy:
There are no true prophets or mogs in JesusChrist. This since God does not specially send those in Jesus Christ. undecided

Prophets and men of God's were of the Old Covenant Law of Moses, and not of the New Covenant, Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: 25 Signs Of A False Prophet - By Apostle Joseph Udoh by DocJoseph(m): 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There are no true prophets or mogs in JesusChrist. This since God does not specially send those in Jesus Christ. undecided

Prophets and men of God's were of the Old Covenant Law of Moses, and not of the New Covenant, Jesus Christ. undecided

You're wrong by saying "there are no true prophets of Christ nowadays. U should say *there are few of them. Because there are some prophets that won't compromise the word from God....
Re: 25 Signs Of A False Prophet - By Apostle Joseph Udoh by Kobojunkie: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
DocJoseph:
You're wrong by saying "there are no true prophets of Christ nowadays. U should say *there are few of them. Because there are some prophets that won't compromise the word from God....
Again, There are no true prophets or mogs in Jesus Christ. This since God does not specially send those in Jesus Christ. undecided

Re: 25 Signs Of A False Prophet - By Apostle Joseph Udoh by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
I was taking you seriously until I got to that trousers and weekly activities part.
Re: 25 Signs Of A False Prophet - By Apostle Joseph Udoh by DocJoseph(m): 4:06am On Mar 10, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:
I was taking you seriously until I got to that trousers and weekly activities part.

So u mean a true prophetess of God will wear trousers to church or avoid all church activities and still called herself a prophetess?[b][/b]
Re: 25 Signs Of A False Prophet - By Apostle Joseph Udoh by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 11, 2022
DocJoseph:

So u mean a true prophetess of God will wear trousers to church or avoid all church activities and still called herself a prophetess?[b][/b]

Avoid all church activities? Are you confused? And what is wearing trousers got to do with it? Before you come with the usual bs you guys come up with, why aren't you complaining about wearing of shirts by females?

(1) (Reply)

Did Jesus Die For Those That Lived Before His Birth? / How I Stopped Rain From Falling On Sunday Morning For Five And A Half Years / Prayer And Praise For All Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.