Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

D. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / D. (268 Views)

What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? / Am Unable To Own A Bank Account In Nigeria.help Me Out Pls. / What's The Best Shipping Company; From China To Nigeria, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D. by Hamza05(m): 9:04am On Mar 04, 2022
Done
Re: D. by chuxmgc: 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hamza05:
Hello Nairaland. I am a jeweler with access to techno lies that can create jewelries from scratch. However what I don’t have access to is raw gold legally in Nigeria. I’ve contacted Segilola mining company a lot of times until I found out they are just another foreign company from Canada, Toronto mining our gold in Osun State with the help of the government. I can’t go to Zamfara because I don’t speak Hausa, and I’m scared of my life.
With the technological way of building a jewelry from scratch, I can build a jewelry district here in Nigeria as in other part of the world like Harton Gardens of United Kingdom, Diamonds district of the US and so on.
Hence more jobs will be created. Our raw gold are manufactured overseas and sold to us as jewelries.
I can do that here in Nigeria from scratch to finish.
Please contact me on 234jewelry@gmail.com or 07080770160(WhatsApp)
Please you can share your ideas, thanks.

I stay in ilesa and I can help you with that if you are ready for biz
Re: D. by hogan26: 12:07am On Mar 05, 2022
12k or 24k gold?

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Put My Trucks / Insurance Tech Adoption – What To Consider Before Taking The Leap / 4 Years USA Facebook Account Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.