Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS (5081 Views)

Man Chills While 2 Ladies Fight Over Him ( Photos) / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) / Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:41am On Mar 04, 2022
Secondary school cult war at Ijoko

PHOTOS

Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by illicit(m): 10:42am On Mar 04, 2022
Eeyah

Very interesting

4 Likes

Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by Totilopussylick(m): 10:44am On Mar 04, 2022
He paid the supreme price at this very young age

Good riddance from the public undecided.
Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by nickyj19: 10:47am On Mar 04, 2022
how do we get here for GOD sake undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:48am On Mar 04, 2022
More

2 Likes

Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by nickyj19: 10:49am On Mar 04, 2022
Cultistupdate:
More
same person or another one
Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by tillaman(m): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2022
Secondary school in Ogun state too?
Never knew there was cultism in secondary school until I met one boy while I was in Abu Dhabi he told me he belonged to JVC and I didn’t know know what that actually meant until he said they have SVC and JVC that he joined while he was in the High school
I just open mouth dey look am, very violent a boy he once stabbed his coworker with a fvckin spoon on his forehead very deep cut that He ran to RAK city to evade arrest that was the last time I saw him

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:54am On Mar 04, 2022
nickyj19:
same person or another one

Same person

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by tillaman(m): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2022
Cultistupdate:
More
this boy is probably 15-16 yo and his parents might not be aware of his dealings, what a sad way to go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:58am On Mar 04, 2022
tillaman:
this boy is probably 15-16 yo and his parents might not be aware of his dealings, what a sad way to go

I have posted a 13 years old killed in cult war here in mile 12 lagos.

Cultism has eating so deep. Just that the government doesn't have anybody's time because it isn't affecting them directly

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by Draslo(m): 11:22am On Mar 04, 2022
Cultistupdate:

I have posted a 13 years old killed in cult war here in mile 12 lagos.

Cultism has eaten so deep. Just that the government doesn't have anybody's time because it isn't affecting them directly

Dem follow for the matters. Dey don't give ⅒ of a f*ck.

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by shagasha: 11:24am On Mar 04, 2022
Nigga got served
Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by Tokskob2008: 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
This is a Sango high school student, the kids in that school are very notorious in everything bad.

8 Likes

Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Tokskob2008:
This is a Sango high school student, the kids in that school are very notorious in everything bad.

Chai
Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by LifeOfTrigga(m): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
Tokskob2008:
exactly, they very notorious and brainwashed with crime! I stays around arepo and I can tell you about those students they are very wild

9 Likes

Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by Jmichael1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
Cum to river state and u will knw the full meaning of cultist... 80% of d youth here are cultist.

12 Likes

Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by OBALOLA55(m): 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
GOOD cool
Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
Never too young or strong to die... remember this.
Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by Buharidgeneral: 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Maybe the school is very close to a motor park
Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by MrCover: 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by Anon4: 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
MrCover:
Nawa o
are you , asking because this is the type of news he likes.

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by MrCover: 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
Anon4:
are , asking because this is the type of news he likes.

has seen it all

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
MrCover:

has seen it all

No u don't get cult related news like me cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by MrCover: 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Cultistupdate:

No u don't get cult related news like me cheesy

Didn't Base On Cult Related Post, Rather Base His Post On BAD NEWS that happens anywhere.
Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by Anon4: 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
MrCover:

has seen it all
lolz...nothing can shock . grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by swaqq(m): 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
This happened very close to my house, his set came to fight at another high school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
swaqq:
This happened very close to my house, his set came to fight at another high school

Wow gist us na
Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by mccloud224(m): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
For years I keep repeating it :

This current generation is a failure. Wasted and doomed. In my teenage years, the worst fight was either wrestling or throwing some punches AFTER school hours and few days later, boys will always be boys and we would play Killer Instinct or Samurai Shodown like nothing happened.

Today, a 14 yr is thinking about getting cutlass,battle axe or even guns "for protection". Stabbing,decapitating and outright killing means nothing. A kilo of chicken is now worth more than human life.

It will take several generations to repair the damages of today's youth.

End of!

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
mccloud224:
For years I keep repeating it :

This current generation is a failure. Wasted and doomed. In my teenage years, the worst fight was either wrestling or throwing some punches AFTER school hours and few days later, boys will always be boys and we would play Killer Instinct or Samurai Shodown like nothing happened.

Today, a 14 yr is thinking about getting cutlass,battle axe or even guns "for protection". Stabbing,decapitating and outright killing means nothing. A kilo of chicken is now worth more than human life.

It will take several generations to repair the damages of today's youth.

End of!

Lol
Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
Re: Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS by udede(m): 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
There was a country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Caught With Male Church Member Inside Hotel Room (pix) / Accident Today At Unizik Junction / Yahoo Plus: Caption This Photo Of Ladies In Action Just For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.