Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,216 members, 7,849,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

I'm Tired! Please Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Tired! Please Help (2159 Views)

I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged / I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? / Starved Wife! I Am Tired! Please Help With Solution To PE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by Mumben(f): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2022
Op, I feel ur pain and I understand you perfectly well believe me. For ur sanity, do not take most of the things you read here to heart as that may drive you to depression.

Believe that God can show up for you when you least expect it, keep pushing, pray like your life depends on it. This phase shall pass.

It's a good thing you already have a roof over ur head, many are in worse situations, no job, no food, landlord on their neck etc.

Pls, never you contemplate suicide NEVER. Look at those innocent kids God has placed in your hands and be motivated to continue pushing.

Look around ur area, if it's a developing area, look for things that are not easily accessible and fill d gap by making it available. May God come through for you, it's not easy to be a family man.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by Ayanmodara: 11:50am On Mar 05, 2022
[Matthew 11: 28 - 30]This is my story.

I am a man, 38years old, married, with 3 children (2 girls and a boy). I was with a financial institution for more than ten years before my appointment was terminated 16months ago. During this period, I started a building project which I channeled both my salaries and savings toward the completion. At a point I borrowed money (from individuals) to enable me complete quickly so as to avoid renewing my rent. This loan was supposed to be paid back monthly from my monthly salary.
Then I got the sad news the week we moved in. I was devastated, broken and confused. At that point the only thing on my head was how I would repay the loan since the building project had eaten up my savings.

Today made it 16months that my appointment was terminated and I’m still jobless. In order to take care of some basic things in the house (children school fees, utility bills etc) I was introduced to online loan platform and that was my greatest undoing and right now am deep into it and will only take the grace of God to save me.

My wife’s family lives in a neighboring state and MIL always sends foodstuffs to us every month. I mean every month for over a year(God bless her).
I had applied and still applying for job both online and offline no breakthrough yet. I even got a recommendation letter from a federal house of rep member that letter too amount to nothing.

I’m so tired of the situation and am gradually getting to my breaking point. I have had so many suicide thought but I believe that is for cowards. The only thing that keeps me going are my family (wife and children).

Please I live in Abuja and am ready to do any job as this would enable me pay my overdue loans and also provide for my family. The online loan Apps are threating to send message to my contacts.

I'm tired of my situation please help me.
Thank you.

nugesboi@gmail.com

[/quote]
Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by Bounceboune7: 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
Nugesboi:
I couldn't watch my children go hungry or stay at home when they are suppose to be in school.

this line got to me,I think u can drop your account details so anyone can drop something for u

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by Nugesboi: 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
This thread was opened for 2 major reasons and to seek for financial assistance was not part of it.

1, To speak out because I felt broken and depression is about to set in thus the need to talk to someone.

2. To seek your assistance to get a job.

Any financial assistance you render now would be use to settle overdue debts.

Anyways, thanks a lot.

My wife has been supportive and her health is important to me thus I can't share my true situation with her(things get to her easily. Any small thing Bp don rise),to her this guy is the strongest guy because I still make her and the children laugh. Sometimes she would say "sweetheart I have not see someone as strong as you are". So I have been dealing with this all alone.

Bounceboune7:
this line got to me,I think u can drop your account details so anyone can drop something for u
Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by Nugesboi: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
Thank you.

Mumben:
Op, I feel ur pain and I understand you perfectly well believe me. For ur sanity, do not take most of the things you read here to heart as that may drive you to depression.

Believe that God can show up for you when you least expect it, keep pushing, pray like your life depends on it. This phase shall pass.

It's a good thing you already have a roof over ur head, many are in worse situations, no job, no food, landlord on their neck etc.

Pls, never you contemplate suicide NEVER. Look at those innocent kids God has placed in your hands and be motivated to continue pushing.

Look around ur area, if it's a developing area, look for things that are not easily accessible and fill d gap by making it available. May God come through for you, it's not easy to be a family man.
Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by Bounceboune7: 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
Nugesboi:
This thread was opened for 2 major reasons and to seek for financial assistant is not part of it.

1, To speak out because I feel broken and depression is about to set in thus the need to talk to someone.

2. To seek your assistance to get a job.

Any financial assistance you render now would be use to settle overdue debts.

Anyways, thanks a lot.

My wife has been supportive and her health is important to me thus I can't share my true situation with her(things get to her easily. Any small thing Bp don rise),to her this guy is the strongest guy because I still make her and the children laugh. Sometimes she would say "sweetheart I have not see someone as strong as you are". So I have been dealing with this all alone.

sorry about that,that's b best I can say.

Drop your account n believe any random person can send u something, every one is trying to stay anonymous here so I believe u understand
Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by segmond(m): 12:00am On Mar 06, 2022
I just “hi” you on your number, my number ends with ...89. Please send your account details.

I understand and feel your pain. A cousin of mine went through the same thing. He didn’t speak up, we were not even aware that he had lost his job until the wife called that he committed suc-de.

Stay strong and believe in God. He will surely change your story

Lalasticlala please help move to front page. This chairman need help.
Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by alphaNomega: 8:30am On Mar 06, 2022
Omo, this shows that not everyone that was laid off from banks fee years ago are doing well. Things are hard out there
Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by Chummynoni(m): 10:10am On Mar 06, 2022
@op. I feel your pain, and I understand what you are going through. Lastyear was tough for me that I lost some of my cars to accident, car snatchers etc. I didnt open up because that is my nature. I keep my shit to myself until when the thing is about to kill me grin. My greatest undoing is going to loan sharks for help because I thought I could meet up with repayment, and whenever I service the loan, I always go back to them to borrow more, different loan apps started sending link to me, I guess they have a way of sending numbers to themselves so as to enslave someone, my debt started accumulating, and it seems the little money I am seeing, I am giving all to them but do you know what?this shit gat to stop, and I mean right now. I decided I am not paying them again, and I am waiting for their defamations embarassed. I even spoke to one of my friends , and he suggested telling our other friends to raise money for me to offset the debt but I told him the only way he can help me is by not doing that because I would still go back to them, and it is a vicious cycle of poverty :Dthey cant defame someone that doesnt have fame, nothing makes sense since I lost virtually all my investments.
My advise to OP, find the courage to tell your wife about the loan sharks believe me, it is better to tell her before she hear it from someone else, that would kill her faster.
2. Tell your real friends the real situation, and others, tell them to ignore any message from loan sharks that it is a scam.
3. Stay strong, na borrow you borrow, you no kill moreover most people are used to this loan sharks message, they don't take it serious anymore.
4. Be positive

To the chinese dogs on this platform, I know you will come for me, take this to your boss, let them know that the HARD WAY IS THE ONLY WAY. The motive of loan sharks is to enslave Nigerians, and we need to send them packing. #ENOUGHOFLOANSHARKS#. Ire o

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by Nugesboi: 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
Chummynoni:
@op. I feel your pain, and I understand what you are going through. Lastyear was tough for me that I lost some of my cars to accident, car snatchers etc. I didnt open up because that is my nature. I keep my shit to myself until when the thing is about to kill me grin. My greatest undoing is going to loan sharks for help because I thought I could meet up with repayment, and whenever I service the loan, I always go back to them to borrow more, different loan apps started sending link to me, I guess they have a way of sending numbers to themselves so as to enslave someone, my debt started accumulating, and it seems the little money I am seeing, I am giving all to them but do you know what?this shit gat to stop, and I mean right now. I decided I am not paying them again, and I am waiting for their defamations embarassed. I even spoke to one of my friends , and he suggested telling our other friends to raise money for me to offset the debt but I told him the only way he can help me is by not doing that because I would still go back to them, and it is a vicious cycle of poverty :Dthey cant defame someone that doesnt have fame, nothing makes sense since I lost virtually all my investments.
My advise to OP, find the courage to tell your wife about the loan sharks believe me, it is better to tell her before she hear it from someone else, that would kill her faster.
2. Tell your real friends the real situation, and others, tell them to ignore any message from loan sharks that it is a scam.
3. Stay strong, na borrow you borrow, you no kill moreover most people are used to this loan sharks message, they don't take it serious anymore.
4. Be positive

To the chinese dogs on this platform, I know you will come for me, take this to your boss, let them know that the HARD WAY IS THE ONLY WAY. The motive of loan sharks is to enslave Nigerians, and we need to send them packing. #ENOUGHOFLOANSHARKS#. Ire o

Thank you for your advice.

Message was sent to my contacts yesterday. A friend forwarded it to me. See below;

I swear, I don tire.

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by Nugesboi: 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Thank you guys for listening to me. I am done. I just need the strength and courage to end it right now. I amount to nothing. i can't even leave the house anymore neither call any of my phone contacts because loan sharks had sent defamatory message to them.
Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by Double0h7(f): 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nugesboi:
Thank you guys for listening to me. I am done. I just need the strength and courage to end it right now. I amount to nothing. i can't even leave the house anymore neither call any of my phone contacts because loan sharks had sent defamatory message to them.

It's okay to be done but don't go anywhere. Sit the storm out and feel these feelings. All you have to do is survive this and things will pick back up. This is how life works. We hit rock bottom and when we think we're at rock bottom we fall a little deeper.

The trick is to land on your back so that you could look up rather than landing on your face where all you see is dirt. After you hit rock bottom then the only way is up.

If you commit suicide you'll will introduce your children, your wife, your friends and anyone who knows you, to a new way of dealing with life's issues. Your children become more likely to commit suicide if you do it. Just live, breathe and let life kill you before you kill yourself. You're broke and you're not the first or last person to be broke. Stop giving a fvck and just wait for the tides to change because they will change!

This too shall pass! Everything in this world including joy is all temporary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by thorpido(m): 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nugesboi:

I don't know what you mean by end it right now but I hope it isn't suicide.
You just said things get to your wife easily and her BP rises.So will suicide help her situation?
Does your wife work? Can she chip in some money to offset this loans?You will need to talk to her about these situation you're having and find a way to wade through it together.

Also get your butt off the ground and put your hands on the deck.Find something to do no matter how low for now............factory jobs,school teaching or lesson etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What They Are Saying This Morning in Lagos / I Have Never Had A Fight With My Fiance / God loves me as I am.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.