Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

I'm Tired! Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Tired! Please Help (2124 Views)

I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged / I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? / Starved Wife! I Am Tired! Please Help With Solution To PE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired! Please Help by Nugesboi: 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
This is my story.

I am a man, 38years old, married, with 3 children (2 girls and a boy). I was with a financial institution for more than ten years before my appointment was terminated 16months ago. During this period, I started a building project which I channeled both my salaries and savings toward the completion. At a point I borrowed money (from individuals) to enable me complete quickly so as to avoid renewing my rent. This loan was supposed to be paid back monthly from my monthly salary.
Then I got the sad news the week we moved in. I was devastated, broken and confused. At that point the only thing on my head was how I would repay the loan since the building project had eaten up my savings.

Today made it 16months that my appointment was terminated and I’m still jobless. In order to take care of some basic things in the house (children school fees, utility bills etc) I was introduced to online loan platform and that was my greatest undoing and right now am deep into it and will only take the grace of God to save me.

My wife’s family lives in a neighboring state and MIL always sends foodstuffs to us every month. I mean every month for over a year(God bless her).
I had applied and still applying for job both online and offline no breakthrough yet. I even got a recommendation letter from a federal house of rep member that letter too amount to nothing.

I’m so tired of the situation and am gradually getting to my breaking point. I have had so many suicide thought but I believe that is for cowards. The only thing that keeps me going are my family (wife and children).

Please I live in Abuja and am ready to do any job as this would enable me pay my overdue loans and also provide for my family. The online loan Apps are threating to send message to my contacts.

I'm tired of my situation please help me.
Thank you.

Modified

Thank you guys for listening to me. I am done. I just need the strength and courage to end it right now. I amount to nothing. i can't even leave the house anymore neither call any of my phone contacts because loan sharks had sent defamatory message to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by Ken90(m): 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
[quote author=Nugesboi post=110742957]This is my story.

I am a man, 38years old, married, with 3 children (2 girls and a boy). I was with a financial institution for more than ten years before my appointment was terminated 16months ago. During this period, I started a building project which I channeled both my salaries and savings toward the completion. At a point I borrowed money (from individuals) to enable me complete quickly so as to avoid renewing my rent. This loan was supposed to be paid back monthly from my monthly salary.
Then I got the sad news the week we moved in. I was devastated, broken and confused. At that point the only thing on my head was how I would repay the loan since the building project had eaten up my savings.

Today made it 16months that my appointment was terminated and I’m still jobless. In order to take care of some basic things in the house (children school fees, utility bills etc) I was introduced to online loan platform and that was my greatest undoing and right now am deep into it and will only take the grace of God to save me.

My wife’s family lives in a neighboring state and MIL always sends foodstuffs to us every month. I mean every month for over a year(God bless her).
I had applied and still applying for job both online and offline no breakthrough yet. I even got a recommendation letter from a federal house of rep member that letter too amount to nothing.

I’m so tired of the situation and am gradually getting to my breaking point. I have had so many suicide thought but I believe that is for cowards. The only thing that keeps me going are my family (wife and children).

Please I live in Abuja and am ready to do any job as this would enable me pay my overdue loans and also provide for my family. The online loan Apps are threating to send message to my contacts.

Thank you.

nugesboi@gmail.com

We are all stucked now from Loan sharks.
am losing my marriage because of Just 30k debt
my father and mother inlaw were called and embarrassed by the loan apps i borrowed from.
i wish i never borrowed.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by Kajaard: 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nugesboi:
This is my story.

Thank you.

nugesboi@gmail.com

At the boldfaced, you don't have a job, yet you went to take a loan. How did you expect to repay the loan if you have no means of income? You deserve absolutely no pity. Carry your cross.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by timy21(m): 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Please sorry about the predicament you are facing, sir. God will see you through. I will advise you to take a teaching job that can pay at least a reasonable amount of money which will help you to take care of some basic needs while you lookout for a good paying job and possibly go for a skill acquisition training.
Please be strong, positive and prayerful, you will overcome this temporal challenges.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by Double0h7(f): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
I really hope you understand and take responsibility for all these really BAD financial decisions you made that got you to this point. You don't get to feel sorry for yourself and contemplate su*c*de. You bought innocent children into this world and you can NEVER abandon them in such a traumatic fashion. I wish you all the best with a new job. What have you been doing for the last 16 months? I really hope you won't just sitting at home and applying for jobs and just waiting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by ImaIma1(f): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Collecting loans without a source of income to pay is a recipe for disaster. You as a former staff of a financial institution should know that.

Was it a bank you worked in? What unit?
Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by miccoy(m): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
[quote author=Ken90 post=110743378][/quote]

Oga, it's well with you!

Let loan sharks send messages to your contacts. Let all these small small nairaland pikins hurl insults on you. Even though you had no income source, you took those loans so your family will not go hungry. God bless you for that!

Keep pushing, don't mind the noise. The universe will hear your silent cry. Believe me, you will come out strong.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by Nugesboi: 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
I couldn't watch my children go hungry or stay at home when they are suppose to be in school.

Kajaard:

At the boldfaced, you don't have a job, yet you went to take a loan. How did you expect to repay the loan if you have no means of income? You deserve absolutely no pity. Carry your cross.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by Nugesboi: 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Thanks a lot

miccoy:

Oga, it's well with you!

Let loan sharks send messages to your contacts. Let all these small small nairaland pikins hurl insults on you. Even though you had no income source, you took those loans so your family will not go hungry. God bless you for that!

Keep pushing, don't mind the noise. The universe will hear your silent cry. Believe me, you will come out strong.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by Nugesboi: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
I quiet understand your point but you were not in my shoe. I took those loans so my children can go to school and not for my personal use. its not like I had other options.

ImaIma1:
Collecting loans without a source of income to pay is a recipe for disaster. You as a former staff of a financial institution should know that.

Was it a bank you worked in? What unit?
Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by Nugesboi: 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Thank you.

timy21:
Please sorry about the predicament you are facing, sir. God will see you through. I will advise you to take a teaching job that can pay at least a reasonable amount of money which will help you to take care of some basic needs while you lookout for a good paying job and possibly go for a skill acquisition training.
Please be strong, positive and prayerful, you will overcome this temporal challenges.
Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by Florblu(f): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nugesboi:
This is my story.

Thank you.

nugesboi@gmail.com

State your job role/competence.

Your helper might be around the corner and not have enough time to ask questions.
Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by ImaIma1(f): 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nugesboi:
I quiet understand your point but you were not in my shoe. I took those loans so my children can go to school and not for my personal use. its not like I had other options.

That means you didn't have the intention of repaying, no matter what you used the money for. Because when these loan apps start dragging you, they won't care if it was for kids' school or anything important.
Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
Op I really wish things get better for you or someone comes to your rescue. Your situation is something that makes me dread being married in Nigeria. If you are earning well or have a good business Nigeria can happen at anytime to you and there's zero social security. At least if you were abroad you will be getting benefits, your kids will go to school and have good healthcare till you can stand on your feet.

You were even paying tax yet zero gain and you can't access your pension funds till like 50. Only God knows what the value of that money will be then.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by miccoy(m): 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
ImaIma1:

That means you didn't have the intention of repaying, no matter what you used the money for. Because when these loan apps start dragging you, they won't care if it was for kids' school or anything important.

Madam, let them drag him to hell!

A man gatz do what he has to do. And that's, taking care of his family. It's a loan. He didn't steal the money.

I pray God answers his prayers soon. He will pay back.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by yemmit90: 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kajaard:

Just pray you dont find yourself in a situation that you will gladly accept anything withiout thinking twice. Humans are quick to judge others when they are not in their shoes. Never mock anyone in life because the life is so unpredictable.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by yuping(m): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
yemmit90:

Just pray you dont find yourself in a situation that you will gladly accept anything withiout thinking twice. Humans are quick to judge others when they are not in their shoes. Never mock anyone in life because the life is so unpredictable.
undecided leave that one alone, until they walk in someone shoes before they will realize how stupid they were.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by yuping(m): 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
undecided instead of advicing of keeping shut in matters you don't understand stop forming hard man or wise man, this person is seeking for a way through if you can't be nice or provide a way out just read and leave, its simple.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by baby124: 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
So your wife no get work abi? But you
Will beg money and take from so called rude and unmarriageable working class women here aka Night Newspaper abi wetin dem de call dem. Better tell your wife to find work and you too find work. These days all over the world, all hands must be busy to sustain a home because, life is so unpredictable.
Borrowing money to build house and to survive when both of you have two hands and two legs. You probably believe working some jobs are below you. Some people here are working jobs you will never, yet you will gladly collect their money.

Keep borrowing from loan sharks. They will drive you to suicide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by yemmit90: 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
OP, this period will definitely pass away, and you will be happy again. Just be focus and seek help from those that matter, I am sure your helper will locate you.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by Nugesboi: 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
I'm not here to argue or justify my decision to take loan. I'm here to seek for help. please if there's anyway you could help me to get on my feet again. please help.

ImaIma1:

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by Nugesboi: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
Amen. Thank you.

yemmit90:
OP, this period will definitely pass away, and you will be happy again. Just be focus and seek help from those that matter, I am sure your helper will locate you.

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by Nugesboi: 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Please note that am not here to beg for money. I only need help on how to get a job and bounce back. Concerning my wife, sadly she's not working and this is due to health related issue.

Thank you.

baby124:
So your wife no get work abi? But you
Will beg money and take from so called rude and unmarriageable working class women here aka Night Newspaper abi wetin dem de call dem. Better tell your wife to find work and you too find work. These days all over the world, all hands must be busy to sustain a home because, life is so unpredictable.
Borrowing money to build house and to survive when both of you have two hands and two legs. You probably believe working some jobs are below you. Some people here are working jobs you will never, yet you will gladly collect their money.

Keep borrowing from loan sharks. They will drive you to suicide.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by baby124: 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nugesboi:
Please note that am not here to beg for money. I only need help on how to get a job and bounce back. Concerning my wife, sadly she's not working and this is due to health related issue.

Thank you.

There’s a jobs or vacany section on NL. Just be careful not to land in the trap of scammers and ritualists
Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Please stay strong for your family.. Your kids and wife still needs you

The struggle is real.. Life itself is a challenge na who lose be loser... Na who quit be quitter

Find something doing... Work dey everywhere. You have to create your own opportunities

You got people around you whoyou can help wash their clothes and they will pay you

Look for empty shops and houses ask to see the owner that you can help clean it

Hopefully the good Lord shines his light on you

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by Yazzn: 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
I think your only problem is the impending disgrace otherwise go to court nd file for bankruptcy you would be precluded from paying those money till you can.
Loan apps is always best opened with phones with no other contacts on it but yours so they dont get to know your mutuals

4 Likes

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by Plus10(m): 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Op I can relate to your current predicaments. I have been their before. Atimes intensed situation and family needs would make one to borrow especially from those loan
sharks without thinking twice.I know we all want good lives for ourselves and loved ones but you see those loan sharks, never I repeat never for once consider them as source of help in times of need.It is better the problem remain unsolved than to borrow from loan sharks.
I pray may God see you through soon!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by Janosky: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nugesboi:
This is my story.

Thank you.

nugesboi@gmail.com

Pls,I appeal to you, suicide is NOT an option.
You will overcome, God can NOT fail.
Go to God in prayers- seek forgiveness,favor & Restoration.
Psalms 51:1-2. 1 Samuel 1:11, Psalms 37:25 & Proverbs 16:3. Psalms 118:6-8. Genesis 12:2-3.
Find a job with flexible hours.
Leave your pride in the dustbin,go for training to acquire viable vocational skills you like.
After your training, start & grow further.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by ImaIma1(f): 12:32am On Mar 05, 2022
Nugesboi:
I'm not here to argue or justify my decision to take loan. I'm here to seek for help. please if there's anyway you could help me to get on my feet again. please help.

That's why I asked if it was a bank you worked in, and what unit you were in.
Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by Pascopele: 4:47am On Mar 05, 2022
Kajaard:

Greatest mistake
Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by bigjackass: 5:55am On Mar 05, 2022
yemmit90:

I will accept it and be ready to face the consequences of that decision, not looking for a soft landing. And so should the op and everyone. Life is not a bed of roses.
Re: I'm Tired! Please Help by Nugesboi: 8:12am On Mar 05, 2022
Yes. I have worked in both operations and marketing unit of the bank.

ImaIma1:

That's why I asked if it was a bank you worked in, and what unit you were in.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Reasons For Background Checks Before Marriage / Funny Picture Of A Baby That Won`t Allow His Parent To Sleep / Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.