Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing (1219 Views)

How Can Readers Comment Without Logging In On WordPress? / Someone Tried Logging In My Facebook! Help! / Web Masters And Developers Help Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by Kuriosmynd: 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
I recently bought a hosting plan with a webhost to work on a WordPress site.
But for weeks I can't access my cpanel after the first time, so I can't even work on my site.
Please how do you solve this issue of changing IP that automatically logs u out of Cpanel.
I'm frustrated, all effort from my webhost and Google advice has not worked for more than 30secs of logging in.
Has anyone gotten the same problem?
How did you solve it?
What alternative do I have. I'm tired. MAke una help my life abeg.
I even threaten a refund, my host dint even reply..lol. Egbami o
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by classicben3: 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
Go to your hosting control panel that's your user dashboard and unban ip
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by RealLordZeus(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
stop using glo

no web host will refund you for something like that, as it is not their fault, your ISP is the culprit

classicben3:
Go to your hosting control panel that's your user dashboard and unban ip
it seems you are not in Nigeria
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by sweetval: 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
Keep logging in. It will enter. If u use vpn, off it.
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by Kuriosmynd: 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
sweetval:
Keep logging in. It will enter. If u use vpn, off it.
I keep doing this everyday, when it log me in, once I try to click another link to it logs me out intead on taking me to the link
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by sweetval: 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
If you want to just do an upload, you can use ftp.
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by Kuriosmynd: 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
RealLordZeus:
stop using glo

no web host will refund you for something like that, as it is not their fault, your ISP is the culprit

it seems you are not in Nigeria

I don't even use glo.

I use MTN on my phone and I share the hotspot with laptop using wifi
And it hasn't worked...even when I try to log in through my phone same issue,, even when I use VPN or when I off VPN.

. I don't know what to do again.
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by Kuriosmynd: 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
sweetval:
If you want to just do an upload, you can use ftp.
Where do I access ftp since I can't even log into CPanel...My webhost only gave me Cpanel username and password as my point of interracting with my webhost and site.
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by RealLordZeus(m): 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

I don't even use glo.

I use MTN on my phone and I share the hotspot with my using wife laptop...
And it hasn't worked...even when I try to log in through my phone same issue,, even when I use VPN or when I off VPN.

. I don't know what to do again.
switch to airtel then... its normal for cpanel to log you out when your IP change for security reasons
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by Kuriosmynd: 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
RealLordZeus:

switch to airtel then... its normal for cpanel to log you out when your IP change for security reasons
Please what is causing the change? How can I stop the IP from changing. The truth is I checked the IP of my laptop and I noticed it Changes.....
I even went to give my laptop a static IP after researching about it...yet it dint solve it
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by Kuriosmynd: 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
Can anyone help me with this, like maybe help me manage the account since it's not logging in from my side
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by Kuriosmynd: 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
How can I get mod to move it to front page, I really need help pls!!!
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by sweetval: 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
Download FileZilla. U can login the Cpanel details on FileZilla and then ur directories will show up. Then upload any files u want to on the directories u want. You can send me ur email and I will write u. We can resolve it via anydesk or teamviewer.
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by Kuriosmynd: 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
sweetval:
Download FileZilla. U can login the Cpanel details on FileZilla and then ur directories will show up. Then upload any files u want to on the directories u want. You can send me ur email and I will write u. We can resolve it via anydesk or teamviewer.

Thanks I will contact u
Can I set up WordPress site with FileZilla by circumventing cpanel?, can I buy and install WordPress theme with FileZilla?
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by youngscholar(m): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
But for weeks I can't access my cpanel after the first time, so I can't even work on my site.
Please how do you solve this issue of changing IP that automatically logs u out of Cpanel.
I'm frustrated, all effort from my webhost and Google advice has not worked for more than 30secs of logging in.
How did you solve it?

Smiles.

The reason I'm smiling it's because I've encoutered such logging out before.

Here what to do so you can solve this

The problem is the network. It happened to me when I was used MTN too. Still using MTN now.

Just download a VPN app on your phone and use it, then you can connect to your PC using WIFI or better still PDAnet

The VPN should make the network stable.

So cheers!
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by etoluw: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

I keep doing this everyday, when it log me in, once I try to click another link to it logs me out intead on taking me to the link

The same thing happened to me about two weeks ago. I connected to my friends hotspot (i think he was using MTN) then tried to access cpanel. After logging in immediately i clicked on any link it will log out.

It was when i latter used my glo line that it stopped.
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by Kuriosmynd: 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
etoluw:

The same thing happened to me about two weeks ago. I connected to my friends hotspot (i think he was using MTN) then tried to access cpanel. After logging in immediately i clicked on any link it will log out.

It was when i latter used my glo line that it stopped.
Pls when you used your glo line, was it on your phone which u used as hotspot with ur laptop's wifi?
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by Kuriosmynd: 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
youngscholar:

Smiles.

The reason I'm smiling it's because I've encoutered such logging out before.

Here what to do so you can solve this

The problem is the network. It happened to me when I was used MTN too. Still using MTN now.

Just download a VPN app on your phone and use it, then you can connect to your PC using WIFI or better still PDAnet

The VPN should make the network stable.

So cheers!
I have tried the VPN...cos I have about 3 VPN on my phone, none of them stabilize the IP...so it keeps logging me out Sha
Was it the VPN that helped you??
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by February30(m): 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
How did you solve it?

use a desktop computer and a good browser like chrome, Mozilla, edge.

speaking from experience
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by Kuriosmynd: 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
February30:

use a desktop computer and a good browser like chrome, Mozilla, edge.

speaking from experience
Do you mean laptop? Cos I used Chrome on my laptop
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by February30(m): 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
Do you mean laptop? Cos I used Chrome on my laptop
yes...
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by etoluw: 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

Pls when you used your glo line, was it on your phone which u used as hotspot with ur laptop's wifi?

yes
maybe you should try to use your friend's phone and see if it will work or alternatively you can try usb tethering.
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by exhibit7432(m): 12:10am On Mar 05, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
How did you solve it?

Bro this is a common issue and nothing to fear.

Mtn has a dynamic ip. I experience it a lot.

Just connect your computer using a vpn and access it. It will work fine. The vpn will give you a static ip. Any free or premium vpn will do the trick
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by Kuriosmynd: 12:11am On Mar 05, 2022
exhibit7432:

Bro this is a common issue and nothing to fear.

Mtn has a dynamic ip. I experience it a lot.

Just connect your computer using a vpn and access it. It will work fine. The vpn will give you a static ip. Any free or premium vpn will do the trick
Okay thanks. The VPN should be installed on my laptop right?
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by exhibit7432(m): 12:14am On Mar 05, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

Okay thanks. The VPN should be installed on my laptop right?

Yes it should be on the laptop
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by nnamdiosu(m): 2:58am On Mar 05, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
How did you solve it?

Ask them for dynamic IP link . ARE USING A NIGERIAN HOSTING COMPANY
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:32am On Mar 05, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
How can I get mod to move it to front page, I really need help pls!!!

Use another hosting company. That's the only solution. I had a similar experience in the past.
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by Kuriosmynd: 9:26am On Mar 05, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

Use another hosting company. That's the only solution. I had a similar experience in the past.
That means I should forgo my money with the first hosting company?
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by Kuriosmynd: 9:27am On Mar 05, 2022
nnamdiosu:

Ask them for dynamic IP link . ARE USING A NIGERIAN HOSTING COMPANY
Not at all
Re: Web Developers Help!!! : Cpanel Is Logging Me Out Because IP Is Changing by exhibit7432(m): 11:39am On Mar 05, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

That means I should forgo my money with the first hosting company?

Didn’t you do what I said ?? Didn’t it work ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Story Far In The Journey Of Web Development ? / Please I Need A Fast Tutor On 21,22 On Forum And Website / Help Uploading A Elgg Plugin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.