Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,232 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Dancing To Glory: Sacked Chicken Republic Security Guards Gets Scholarship Offer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dancing To Glory: Sacked Chicken Republic Security Guards Gets Scholarship Offer (364 Views)

OPM Sends Sacked Dancing Chicken Republic Security Guards Abroad / Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship / Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dancing To Glory: Sacked Chicken Republic Security Guards Gets Scholarship Offer by Gemid94(m): 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
Two former security personnel of Chicken Republic in Nigeria, who were reportedly fired for dancing during work hours, have been offered a scholarship to study abroad.

A viral video captures the youngsters grooving to a popular Amapiano song playing in the restaurant in a bid to entertain their customers as they eat.

However, the owners of the fast-food joint found their conduct unprofessional and fired them immediately after their attention was drawn to the footage.

But a Nigerian-based pastor, the General Overseer of OPM Church, Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere says the duo are too young to be working as a security.

“These boys are too young to be working as a security, am giving them a scholarship to school overseas,” he commented on Facebook.

https://www.thequesttimes.com/dancing-to-glory-sacked-chicken-republic-security-guards-gets-scholarship-offer-abroad/

Re: Dancing To Glory: Sacked Chicken Republic Security Guards Gets Scholarship Offer by Nackzy: 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Grace personified
Re: Dancing To Glory: Sacked Chicken Republic Security Guards Gets Scholarship Offer by immortalcrown(m): 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
Good. But that kind of dance should be checked. Some workers that dance in a place like that do it to beg customers for money, not that they happily want to entertain the audience.
Re: Dancing To Glory: Sacked Chicken Republic Security Guards Gets Scholarship Offer by funshint(m): 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
To work as security and still be happy. These guys are really strong...na so God wan take change their story. Congratulations to them!
Re: Dancing To Glory: Sacked Chicken Republic Security Guards Gets Scholarship Offer by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
Gemid94:

“These boys are too young to be working as a security

I agree.
Re: Dancing To Glory: Sacked Chicken Republic Security Guards Gets Scholarship Offer by superemmy(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
he commented on Facebook

I'm i missing something or is this audio skullarship
Re: Dancing To Glory: Sacked Chicken Republic Security Guards Gets Scholarship Offer by superemmy(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
superemmy:
he commented on Facebook

I'm i missing something or is this audio skullarship
Re: Dancing To Glory: Sacked Chicken Republic Security Guards Gets Scholarship Offer by Savoryzinny(f): 5:30am On Mar 05, 2022
This is a clear case of God pushing you out of your comfort zone. I'm so delighted to read their story to greater heights. More wins!

(1) (Reply)

(ekweme) Gospel Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead / Muslims Lie That Muhammad Is The Promised Holy Spirit / I doubt Ada Ameh Give Her Life To Christ Before Death Took Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.