Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards (56206 Views)

Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad / Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by Elxandre(m): 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
ChiefSosa:

Lol, it's possible. The last Mr. Bigg's I saw already had grasses growing around the restaurant. Whereas, some have closed up.
I feel like they need to rebrand, get some new products, improve on the new products and probably get a celebrity endorsement. They were the shit_back in the days!
Their quality control is utterly disgraceful.
Tried two different branches with two different meals. I couldn't even swallow them.
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by badoh(m): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
festacman:

Logical submission. However, we are in Nigeria. Don't forget that.
In business world, they are called service support officers(SSO).
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by CoronaVirusPro: 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
stagger:

Stop talking like a fool. Can't you see the security guards are wearing uniforms of a security company? All such security companies are registered with the NSCDC. If you do not know how things work in your country, then you need to go for some re-education in a labour camp in North Korea.

Let me tell you this.

In countries like US, Cyprus and others were more than 80% of the citizens are allowed to legally carry firearms, you cannot be a security man and be dancing on duty. Who born you, when criminals can invade your premises at any time with guns blazing?

Only in Nigeria do we permit such ridiculous mediocrity where people do not take their work serious and expect to be paid at month end.

Lies!
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by webizone(m): 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
blowjohn:

Chicken Republic has the worst food in the country.
Their rice is the worst tlfood any human or animal can swallow.

Very anyhow food

True. Their rice is anyhow. I usually go there for ice cream and crispy chicken. But still their menu is expensive. That's why I am wondering where you get the idea that their customers are "low budget"
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by CoronaVirusPro: 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Chicken republic can't sack those security,unless they employed them. With what am seen, those security was under one company, so how will they have power to sack them. They can only request for them to be changed. Let always get something right instead of judging with emotional. and also, tell me 5 fast food that better than them now

You don’t know how contract work. Trust me, YOU DONT KNOW
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by Karleb(m): 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Those boys have blown.
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by CoronaVirusPro: 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
stagger:

Stop talking like a fool. Can't you see the security guards are wearing uniforms of a security company? All such security companies are registered with the NSCDC. If you do not know how things work in your country, then you need to go for some re-education in a labour camp in North Korea.

Let me tell you this.

In countries like US, Cyprus and others were more than 80% of the citizens are allowed to legally carry firearms, you cannot be a security man and be dancing on duty. Who born you, when criminals can invade your premises at any time with guns blazing?

Only in Nigeria do we permit such ridiculous mediocrity where people do not take their work serious and expect to be paid at month end.

I am sure you have not been to the airport before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVH3j31pV7Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgMLmjnpdEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4sW82Z5NME
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by blowjohn(m): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
webizone:

True. Their rice is anyhow. I usually go there for ice cream and crispy chicken. But still their menu is expensive. That's why I am wondering where you get the idea that their customers are "low budget"

Am not the one that said their customers are low budget customers. But I agree completely.
Chicken Republic food is so cheap. U can get rice and chicken with coke for 700 naira.
Chicken parts alone outside are sold for at least 800 naira
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by phemmyfour: 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
I think this Chicken Republic is a victim of false accusation here. Those boys should tell their own side of the story.
Maybe you didn't watch the video...they did
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by webizone(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
blowjohn:

Am not the one that said their customers are low budget customers. But I agree completely.
Chicken Republic food is so cheap. U can get rice and chicken with coke for 700 naira.

Oh sorry for mistaking you for someone else, grin

1 Like

Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by webizone(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
blowjohn:

I haven't been there for awhile now. But I could compare their prices with other eateries in town then, that's how I concluded that they were the costliest. Maybe I would do my rounds soon. Besides, there are better places now with vibes �

1 Like

Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by francisbiz: 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
festacman:
The contracted security company did nothing wrong by recalling the young security guards back to base. They were employed as SECURITY GUARDS and not dancers. They were supposed to take strategic positions and watch customers as they come and go for safety within the company premises.

We protested about a police orderly carrying food for his principal because that's not part of his job. In the same way, entertaining customers isn't part of security function. Providing security is a serious business and is not for everyone. Matter of fact, by watching things at eateries, these security guards could pick up vital intelligence which could be useful in bursting serious crimes by the police.

On a serious note, most Nigerians especially youths are easily carried away by what appeals to their sense of entertainment. That's why Abba Kyari posted dramatic pictures about fighting crime and got the tag of supercop. Politicians act all kinds of roadside antics to show they are identify with common people and they succeed.

Nigerians have become very angry people, our anger seriously beclouds our judgement and leaves us very hypocritical .
We are always in search of where to pour the overflowing anger, often paranoia;
Their double standard and consequent error in judgement is very visible in their new found love for Putin, who over 90% of the world countries have condemned his invasion of Ukraine.

I wonder what they would say, when a security man attached to a bank dances on duty
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by Perrythepyper: 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
soundOsonic:

Those are not security guards. They are doormen. There is a difference.
Their work is to just open door for customers and welcome them.
They are not armed or dresses duly to engage any threat.

Who is a doorman/door supervisor and who is a security personnel? Research before talking.
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by peppermint7(m): 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
obynzo:

Bros if they are door men why are they employed by security outfits and seconded to the eatery? Bros stop trying to play emotional game and allowing rubbish these guys were hired as guards and not door men.
Guy if na security Dem for give am weapon
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by Nyanabo(m): 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
Abeg leave that thing. It's coming late.

The matter is now stale. God has caused them to blow. tongue
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
peppermint7:

Guy if na security Dem for give am weapon

it is obvious you want to be mischievous. i don't have time for these childish games these guys are hired by security firms and seconded to the eateries as security guards.
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by afamaustin(m): 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
Damage control
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
I hate that nice nice bullcrap they always scream, with their lame ass half cooked chicken
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by peppermint7(m): 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
obynzo:

it is obvious you want to be mischievous. i don't have time for these childish games these guys are hired by security firms and seconded to the eateries as security guards.
Boss rest
You no get talk
When you see a security you will know
Nothing wer dat guy go carry secure you if wahala sup now
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by Omodua(m): 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Ofcourse the boy were employed by Kings Guard not Chicken Republic but gullible NIGERIANs no go ever gree that one
Liar! They were employed by Chicken Republic. Forget their face saving narratives.
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by enonche85(m): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
ChiefSosa:
Long live Mr Bigg's. The real OG.

Mr Biggs is dead chief.
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by enonche85(m): 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
justscorchone:
I hate that nice nice bullcrap they always scream, with their lame ass half cooked chicken

They don't perboil before cooking. They just dip raw chicken in the sauce and fry directly.
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
enonche85:

They perboil before cooking. They just dip raw chicken in the sauce and fry directly.

Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by maasoap(m): 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Gibberish!

Trying to turn the table around!

Chicken Republic called the shot, and they should stop acting like all are kids.

Why they so much love with contract staffs so they can dispose at will and heap all the bullshit on contracting company's

Who even still eats at Chicken Republic in 2022.

I guess they still got low budget customers

I don't understand why security guards should be allowed to be dancing on duty. Can you do that in countries like USA, UK or Canada? If anyone does that and he's sacked, will you guys not agree that such person deserve to be sacked? Why do we like to support mediocrity? I guess they're trolling the company already. Mtcheeew!
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by soundOsonic: 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
Perrythepyper:

Who is a doorman/door supervisor and who is a security personnel? Research before talking.

Listen to your advice. Google the difference between doorman and security man thank you.
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by SarkinYarki: 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
Omodua:
Liar! They were employed by Chicken Republic. Forget their face saving narratives.

They work for Kings Guards not Food Concepts ..don't teach me something I am very aware of ....Well the same person owns both companies but they are different corporate entities

1 Like

Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by soundOsonic: 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
Perrythepyper:

Listen to your advice. Google the difference between doorman and security man thank you.
When you Google it, click any of the links to educate yourself

Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by maasoap(m): 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
francisbiz:

Nigerians have become very angry people, our anger seriously beclouds our judgement and leaves us very hypocritical .
We are always in search of where to pour the overflowing anger, often paranoia;
Their double standard and consequent error in judgement is very visible in their new found love for Putin, who over 90% of the world countries have condemned his invasion of Ukraine.

I wonder what they would say, when a security man attached to a bank dances on duty

Okay now, judge me. I support Putin and I support recalling/retraining/sacking of those dudes dancing on duty. Where do I belong in your opinion?
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by omotola90(m): 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
crossfm:

God bless you. Below is my post on the other related topic. Some people were asking for my blood. Them say I be bad belle. Lol.

Every index points to the fact that Nigeria as a nation is heading to a big destruction.

We encourage a lot of negativity. Doing the right thing at the wrong time.

How can we encourage people who went against their job ethics and responsibilities.

Let no one complain when a doctor that is shadule to carryout an operation start dancing instead of doing what is expected of him or her.
We should also remain mute when our politicians loot our resources,and sleep on duty.

Our mumu never do for this country.
but those are doormen not guards ooo
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by omotola90(m): 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
crossfm:
The guys really need training.

They were employed as security men,and should maintain every form of professionalism. This country will not move forward if we keep on bringing in a lot of emotion.

Most people are beein hypocritic about the whole situation. These are people who will go mad at their gate man for just chatting with people while on duty,some will even brutalize their house help for the slightest mistake,but are quick to condemn this organization for sacking these boys.
doormen not guards
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by Aaay: 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
Really
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by omotola90(m): 11:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
[url][/url]
MALIGNANTGuest:

No, they are REGGAE MEN... grin grin
If CHICKEN REPUBLIC had wanted to hire professional dancers to man their doors, don't you think they know where to get such?
Better wake up
Stop blaming Buhari alone.
You & your Lots contribute so much to the problems bedeviling Nigeria.

The QUESTION Is,
What were they hired for?
which one bedeviling again...those boys don make am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Salary For Conhess 07? / Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) / 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.