Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Salary For Conhess 07? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Salary For Conhess 07? (56119 Views)

Federal University Lafia is Paying Half Salary for January 2016!!! / Level 8 Salary For Hnd Holder / Average Salary For A Lawyer In A Law Firm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary For Conhess 07? by maga1: 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2010
Hi members, i jst got a job in a fed govt hospital wit d salary scale of CONHESS 07 but i dnt knw d amount. Pls can anyone wit an idea on how much d salary is pls elaborate because i dnt wanna forfeit my present job which i earn 110k per month. Pls advice me. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Salary For Conhess 07? by maga1: 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2010
Sorry my pple for flooding d house wit my thread. Its network problem.
Re: Salary For Conhess 07? by Kunsultant: 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2010
CONHESS: Consolidated Health salary Structure

There is a new pay grading with effect from June 2010, for pharmacists, medical laboratory, nurses and other health workers in the health sector and consolidated medical salary structure (CONMESS) for medical doctors.

You will not earn as much as the N120k,(u will probably be within the 80k-100k range departing on your step i.e 7 step 1-9)but as with the public sector there is career progression & prospects for personal advancement & job security

The decision is urs to make,weigh the pros and the cons,public sector is now more vibrant in terms of pay and the private sector will work you to the bones unlike the former.

My candid advice-go for it in the long term interest.

3 Likes

Re: Salary For Conhess 07? by Sagamite(m): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2010
^^^ Hi, can you give more detailed salary breakdown of each grade in CONHESS and CONMESS?
Re: Salary For Conhess 07? by shullamite: 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
Pls house I got a job with a federal hospital for conhess 7/2 but I know my qualification and years of experience is more than the grade I was offered, can it be reviewed when I am doing documentation and if I raise the issue?
Re: Salary For Conhess 07? by Experience285(m): 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
Dats d salary structure

1 Like

Re: Salary For Conhess 07? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
Experience285:
Dats d salary structure
Which is the level and which is step? Is downward the level? And across d step?

1 Like

Re: Salary For Conhess 07? by Boy2boy: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
anastasius:

Which is the level and which is step? Is downward the level? And across d step?

You're correct
Re: Salary For Conhess 07? by faithfull18(f): 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
shullamite:
Pls house I got a job with a federal hospital for conhess 7/2 but I know my qualification and years of experience is more than the grade I was offered, can it be reviewed when I am doing documentation and if I raise the issue?
Did you take the offer and was it reviewed?
Re: Salary For Conhess 07? by shullamite: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
faithfull18:

Did you take the offer and was it reviewed?

I took the offer but the grade was not reviewed. I have worked here for some years now and I have been promoted twice. Thanks to God for caring for me all these years.

1 Like

Re: Salary For Conhess 07? by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2021
shullamite:

I took the offer but the grade was not reviewed. I have worked here for some years now and I have been promoted twice. Thanks to God for caring for me all these years.
Are you in Fmc keffi? Please is the internship there on merit or you have to know someone that knows someone?

1 Like

Re: Salary For Conhess 07? by yunqdady: 4:54am On Oct 28, 2021
Re: Salary For Conhess 07? by goldyy1: 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Formatting, referencing, quotations, research citations https://writemyessaytoday.us/, scholarly examples all are accommodated according to your requirements.

(1) (Reply)

I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife / N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers / Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.