Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

Help:he's From Imo State And Wants To Apply For Law At Unilag-does He Have Hope? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help:he's From Imo State And Wants To Apply For Law At Unilag-does He Have Hope? (287 Views)

Ceiling Fan Falls During A Lecture At UNILAG Yesterday / Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) / Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:he's From Imo State And Wants To Apply For Law At Unilag-does He Have Hope? by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dear Nlanders. So i have a friend from imo state who wants to apply for law at UNILAG. The problem is that he's scared to do so because of catchment area problems. Should he still go ahead and apply,or should he just fill in UNN instead. Please your advice would really be appreciated as he plans to register tomorrow. Note that he's also studying at Abia state. @lalasticlala, God bless you as you push this to frontpage for me. Thank you.
Re: Help:he's From Imo State And Wants To Apply For Law At Unilag-does He Have Hope? by immortalcrown(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Are there no Imo people that have graduated from UNILAG?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help:he's From Imo State And Wants To Apply For Law At Unilag-does He Have Hope? by FreeStuffsNG: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
immortalcrown:
Are there no Imo people that have graduated from UNILAG?

Ex-Governor of Imo State, HE Ihedi Ohakim is an Akokite and Alumnus of UNILAG.

I am equally surprised that he is asking such a question. There are many Imolites in UNILAG and that is why UNILAG is perhaps the university with the most diversity in terms of staff and students in the whole of Nigeria.

OP, please advice him to study hard, very hard so he can make the merit list because of the intense competition for admission into UNILAG.

One thing about the University of Lagos is that the university never touches its merit list. If he does not get into UNILAG, trust me, it will never be because he is from Imo,it will be because he is not good enough.

So if he wants UNILAG, he should work extra hard, otherwise,he should manage UNN.

I wish him the best of luck.

Re: Help:he's From Imo State And Wants To Apply For Law At Unilag-does He Have Hope? by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Ex-Governor of Imo State, HE Ihedi Ohakim is an Akokite and Alumnus of UNILAG.

I am equally surprised that he is asking such a question. There are many Imolites in UNILAG and that is why UNILAG is perhaps the university with the most diversity in terms of staff and students in the whole of Nigeria.

OP, please advice him to study hard, very hard so he can make the merit list because of the intense competition for admission into UNILAG.

One thing about the University of Lagos is that the university never touches its merit list. If he does not get into UNILAG, trust me, it will never be because he is from Imo,it will be because he is not good enough.

So if he wants UNILAG, he should work extra hard, otherwise,he should manage UNN.

I wish him the best of luck.

thank you. Its just that we researched and the catchment area thing discouraged us at some point. Not to mention the fact that law is extremely competitive,so...
Re: Help:he's From Imo State And Wants To Apply For Law At Unilag-does He Have Hope? by centurionpapa(m): 8:11am On Mar 06, 2022
Let him chose UNN.
There's no shortage of scores like 320,330,340 from states like Oyo, osun, ondo which will be considered first.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Improve Your Time-management Skills / The Law Of Attraction And How To Harness It / Some Important Social Rules To Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.