Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) (52245 Views)

Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by Gucciblog: 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
Photo shoots are gradually becoming a trend among Nigerian women, and some ladies who recently graduated from the University, have joined the trend to celebrate their milestones.

A beautiful Facebook user identified as Adaeze Nwaka, has taken to the social networking platform to share pictures from her latest photo-shoot as she graduated from the university.

The young lady who amongs others, spent about five years at Imo State University (IMSU), shared the pictures as she thanked God for sparing her life and protecting her all through her years in school.
Adaeze who was not alone as she took the pictures with some of her female friends who also graduated with her, posted the photos and wrote:

"We started from the scratch but here we are isn’t it God’s grace??.... 5yrs in school is by his mercies, I want to also use this medium to appreciate my parents, pls can someone help me and tell them that am now a graduate and there long awaiting expectation has cum to pass...they are the best parents ever, I luv dem plenty there support and prayers really kept me to dis point and to all my frnds and well wishers who supported me all through this race, am grateful is a graduation something....All thanks to God."

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

See more photos of the latest graduates below;

https://zenithnaija.com/beautiful-slay-queens-celebrate-as-they-graduate-from-imo-state-university-photos/

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin
See as them fine , choi!! Igbo gals. tongue
If they were yorub* lipsrsealed gals now it would have been an eyesore to behold

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by otokx(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
This will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by lilmax(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
how irritating, what is this?

these ones no pass one course with brain, I wonder how guys get attracted to girls like this

well that's what happens when you have breast

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
I hope they can defend their results

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by Betakeshi: 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
undecided
Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
BSc.

Bachelors in Sex and communicable diseases.

130 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by TheOdd1sOut: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
What's their GP?? Tell me and I'll say my mind

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by ashewoboy(m): 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
they pose like they need to get phucked. they should send me mail. let me show them something in my room.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
Beauty without Brain

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by olasaad(f): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
What's their GP?? Tell me and I'll say my mind

Lemme check for you

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by Naijawebmaster: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nina inspired... undecided

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Delicious

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by chicoMX(m): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
lilmax:
how irritating, what is this?

these ones no pass one course with brain, I wonder how guys get attracted to girls like this

well that's what happens when you have breast

What is wrong in the pics na, oga swerve

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by dreamwords: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
The storm is over when dem never get job

10 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
Husband snatchers! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by StarUp: 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
Guys, marry a lady who can cook: because love dies, beauty fades but hunger remains constant...think about the future. grin

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by makkosky(m): 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
What!!! the storm is over after SCHOOL GRADUATION?

yOU MUST BE KIDDING.

nOT UNTIL DEATH, STORM IS NOT OVER

22 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by buygala(m): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Congrats to them smiley

As long as nothing illegal is involved, how they choose to celebrate their Graduation isn't my business smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
The storm just began

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
What is beautiful about these kids?

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by coolluk(m): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
IMSU girls, if u know u know

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by ogalandlord: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Most Nigerian girls are ugly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by kaen1317: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Igbo girls...well, can't blame davido
Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by Popularity(m): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Advertisement! Oshosondi enterprise!

1 Like

Kindly add graphic. Shapeless tins

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
These ones no fine

And dem no dey go glass
Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
All I see are Senior Advocates of big God (SABG)

6 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hmmmmmmm
This is what Nigerian, female, university-graduates look like in this day and age? cheesy

I respect NORTHERN BABES SHA! kiss

Next please. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
You are now welcomed to our world...
The labour world ain't easy...
Young self employed guys doing legit business will chop them taya...

If you know you know.....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) / Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike / Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.