Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces (9149 Views)

Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of a 4-units 2-bedroom Blocks Of Flat / CONTEMPORARY & AFFORDABLE BUILDING DESIGNS/NIGERIAN HOUSE PLANS STORE / South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 11:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
Good day wonderful people of Nairaland!...

An exciting and fascinating project is about to be brought to life... It's is the Proposed construction of a New(Residential) 4-Units of 5-Bedroom Terrace Duplex.

Client: Grandbricks Limited (3 Strikes)
Contractor: Crystal Genius International Ltd
Email: crystallinksintltd@gmail.com
Contact/WhatsApp: 08069452707

Project Stages:
Foundation (Strip & Pad)
Block work to Lintel
Decking 1
First Floor Blockworks
Decking 2
Second Floor Blockworks to Parapet Wall
Roofing.

Building Size/Area: 356.659
Proposed Budget for carcass: #50,000,000
Duration: 6months (Funds availability)
Designed by your's truly; CGIL

We will appreciate your sincere contributions & constructive criticism as you follow us on this thread

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by mufutau55(m): 12:28am On Mar 05, 2022
Wow! This look great. Following. Thanks.

Hajji M.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 12:38am On Mar 05, 2022
mufutau55:
Wow! This look great. Following. Thanks.

Hajji M.

Thanks Boss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by 3strikes: 1:07am On Mar 05, 2022
Congratulations Vince! We all pray for that one opportunity....Now you have it...show the world what you gat.
The truth is that : This Project will make or break you. The call is yours now.

Goodluck and Godspeed

Regards,
3strikes!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by polimaf(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2022
The size you mentioned, is it land size ?
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 10:59am On Mar 05, 2022
3strikes:
Congratulations Vince! We all pray for that one opportunity....Now you have it...show the world what you gat.

Goodluck and Godspeed

Regards,
3strikes!

Thanks very much, God willing, we won't disappoint

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2022
polimaf:
The size you mentioned, is it land size ?

Size of the Building... The land is way bigger than this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by polimaf(m): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2022
Hajivince:

Size of the Building... The land is way bigger than this
what size of land can take this?
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by mufutau55(m): 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
3strikes:

Goodluck and Godspeed

Regards,
3strikes!

I am sure he will do nicely. Thanks for giving him the opportunity Sir.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by 3strikes: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Thanks Hajji. Looking forward to a great experience with this builder. I hope he doesn't screw up.

BTW, some of the big names that were highly referred here on this forum, were weighed but weighed nothing. Some baited us with very low and ridiculous BOQ and then started moving it up per every conversation (Bait and Switch) this supposed engineer is very dishonest, arrogant and no integrity. I will not mention names here. This is a discussion for another day.
"A man's word is his bond"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by dongc(m): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
3strikes:

Thanks Hajji. Looking forward to a great experience with this builder. I hope he doesn't screw up.

BTW, some of the big names that were highly referred here on this forum, were weighed but weighed nothing. Some baited us with very low and ridiculous BOQ and then started moving it up per every conversation (Bait and Switch) this supposed engineer is very dishonest, arrogant and no integrity. I will not mention names here. This is a discussion for another day.

All the best sir...really I am thrilled how you continue folks from this forum even with all the bad experiences....that would be case study....

Again on the bolded....many people know less when you press or push them...
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by mufutau55(m): 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
3strikes:

I surely understood you about "Bait and Switch" and I hate any contractor that practices that. I consider that a lying process. I can understand adjustments for inflation of materials but not underquoting and when project starts you are spending another 50% of what was quoted or cutting corners.
I am sure this Contractor will prove his worth and weight; and from this he can be assured of more contracts to come.
This is why I always preach "due deligence".
Thanks again for the opportunity Sir.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by mufutau55(m): 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
dongc:

All the best sir...really I am thrilled how you continue with folks from this forum even with all the bad experiences....that would be case study....

Again on the bolded....many people know less when you press or push them...

Remember where you have bad things is also where you have the good things, and vice-versa.
We cannot generalize the worthiness of every contractor, there are good annd there are bad.
We just have to do our due deligence to make sure we picked the best one that meet our demand.
Not all Contractors are good and not all of them are bad either. Nobody want to lose his/her money.
So, may God keep on helping us Sir.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by HossanaHeights: 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hajivince:
Good day wonderful people of Nairaland!...

An exciting and fascinating project is about to be brought to life... It's is the Proposed construction of a New(Residential) 4-Units of 5-Bedroom Terrace Duplex.

Client: Grandbricks Limited (3 Strikes)
Contractor: Crystal Genius International Ltd
Email: crystallinksintltd@gmail.com
Contact/WhatsApp: 08069452707

Project Stages:
Foundation (Strip & Pad)
Block work to Lintel
Decking 1
First Floor Blockworks
Decking 2
Second Floor Blockworks to Parapet Wall
Roofing.

Building Size/Area: 356.659
Proposed Budget for carcass: #50,000,000
Duration: 6months (Funds availability)
Designed by your's truly; CGIL

We will appreciate your sincere contributions & constructive criticism as you follow us on this thread

Congrats to the silent and competent performer.
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
HossanaHeights:

Congrats to the silent and competent performer.

Wow, this is nice... Thanks for the compliment
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Thank you boss!... U know I won't disappoint the trust given God willing... Giving it our best as usual

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
polimaf:
what size of land can take this?

900sqm upwards should be fine depending on Approval requirements of each state and orientation of land... Cheers sir

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by dongc(m): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
mufutau55:

Remember where you have bad things is slso where you have the good things, and vice-versa.
We cannot generalize the worthiness of every contractor, there are good annd there are bad.
We just have to do our due deligence to make sure we picked the best one that meet our demand.
Not all Contractors are good and not all of them are bad either. Nobody want to lose his/her money.

Hajji M.

I agree with you sir.....there are always good people within

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
mufutau55:

I do understood you about "Bait and Switch" and I hate any contractor that practices that. I consider that a lying process. I can understand adjustments for inflation of materials but not underquoting and when project starts you are spending another 50% of what was quoted or cutting corners.
I am sure this Contractor will prove his worth and weight; and from this he can be assured of more contracts to come.
This is why I always preach "due deligence".
Thanks again for the opportunity Sir.

Hajji M.

I humbly appreciate all gestures... God willing, we live up and even beyond expectations... Thanks for the opportunity and the engagements... Will give it our best shot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
mufutau55:

Remember where you have bad things is slso where you have the good things, and vice-versa.

Hajji M.

Hopefully we get to prove our worth by giving our best with due diligence, sheer integrity & precision... May God help us all... It has never been easy I must say...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Good day everyone... So After so many days waiting for approval, we finally got one and started on a Sunday...

Started with getting Building perimeter

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
So we set out for what's gonna b a nice edifice... Please watch out

Profiling

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
Our Carpenter taking his time to get a firm profile as he's getting huge difficulty with the firm ground

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
Profile done

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Transferring Drawings to the Ground... The heat was cloth-removing worthy... Despite the heat, we still have to deliver on our mandate

1 Share

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
More on setting out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
Outcome

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
Excavation Commences

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by 3strikes: 1:25am On Apr 05, 2022
We move......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by DUNKA(m): 5:28am On Apr 05, 2022
3strikes:

Goodluck and Godspeed

Regards,
3strikes!
God bless and God speed. We pray for peace and success in this your new build and may God protect you from any devourer.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by DUNKA(m): 5:32am On Apr 05, 2022
3strikes:

hmm interesting. Not everything that glitters is gold. I pray that one day you will give us an expose as it will really be an eye opener for all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Build This 4 Bedroom Duplex To Carcass in 2 MONTHS / Aluminium Roof For A Bungalow / A 3 Bedroom Duplex, Visitors Charlet & Boys Quarte For Sale. @ Wuse Zone4, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.