Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Klitschko And Haye Fight On Saturday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Klitschko And Haye Fight On Saturday (1278 Views)

Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko / Nigeria Vs Congo : AFCON 2015 Qualifiers (2 - 3) On Saturday September 6, 2014 / Nigeria Vs Liberia (6 - 1): AFCON 2013 Qualifier On Saturday October-13-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Klitschko And Haye Fight On Saturday by febirac(m): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2011
The much awaited fight is around the corner and David Haye is boosting that he will take Wladimir Klitschko to the cleaners. What is your thoughts and prediction for the heavy weight fight? Do you think Haye can achieve that?

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/167843-klitschko-conquerors-puritty-and-brewster-recall-their-stunning-upsets
Re: Klitschko And Haye Fight On Saturday by medjai(m): 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2011
Klitschko will destroy the mouthy Haye
Re: Klitschko And Haye Fight On Saturday by mikuz(m): 2:27am On Jun 29, 2011
Haye will batter him!
Re: Klitschko And Haye Fight On Saturday by honeric01(m): 4:05am On Jun 29, 2011
When his eyes are swollen, he shouldn't forget to visit the doctors.

Samuel Peters is there to testify.
Re: Klitschko And Haye Fight On Saturday by otokx(m): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2011
I'd like to watch this fight.
Re: Klitschko And Haye Fight On Saturday by Badesh(m): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2011
Wouldn't it be a lovely thing to see Klitschko kiss the canvas?. I can't wait to see such happen mehnnnn
Re: Klitschko And Haye Fight On Saturday by odogwux(m): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2011
Haye is a good fighter but he will need to come up with something very special because wladimir has got the long jabs, a lot more experience, too much tactical discipline and raw power. He could flatten haye in the 1st round if haye is not careful. The only advantage haye has is that he has talked so much trash that klitschko may get carried away in the ring.

Personally i'd like to see haye's big mouth get split into two, the guy is just annoying, reminds me of lewis. talkative, rude and never really had serious challengers except vitali klitschko who was pounding him senseless until lewis used ojoro to give him that cut above his eye and stop the fight
Re: Klitschko And Haye Fight On Saturday by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2011
Heavyweight boxing is so boring nowadays.
So many colourless fighters.
The fight will proberbly end as a draw.
The heavyweight class still awaits its saviour.
Re: Klitschko And Haye Fight On Saturday by montelik(m): 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2011
odogwu-x:

Haye is a good fighter but he will need to come up with something very special because wladimir has got the long jabs, a lot more experience, too much tactical discipline and raw power. He could flatten haye in the 1st round if haye is not careful. The only advantage haye has is that he has talked so much trash that klitschko may get carried away in the ring.

Personally i'd like to see haye's big mouth get split into two, the guy is just annoying, reminds me of lewis. talkative, rude and never really had serious challengers except vitali klitschko who was pounding him senseless until lewis used ojoro to give him that cut above his eye and stop the fight

Which kain ojoro? Lennox use punch tear d guy eye open, you come dey say na ojoro, no be boxing. grin
Re: Klitschko And Haye Fight On Saturday by Emeka72(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2011
I'd very much love to watch dat fight. I see the bout ending with a points win by Ladima Klitshco after fighting till d end of all d rounds.
Re: Klitschko And Haye Fight On Saturday by febirac(m): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2011
who know where we can watch the bout online? pls post the link
Re: Klitschko And Haye Fight On Saturday by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 02, 2011
Undoubtedly a fight to watch.

Admittedly The Hayemaker is ranked an outsider in this but you never know.
Re: Klitschko And Haye Fight On Saturday by inknow: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2011
what time is the fight today
Re: Klitschko And Haye Fight On Saturday by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2011
does anyone have a link to watch the match online?
Re: Klitschko And Haye Fight On Saturday by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 03, 2011
Motormouth Hayemaker was quite disappointing.

PacMan vs Mayweather please. cool
Re: Klitschko And Haye Fight On Saturday by tushbobo(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2011
Shown on SS7 on DSTv.too much preamble before d match.match time was 9.45 but didnt start till 10.30.klitschko won on points
Re: Klitschko And Haye Fight On Saturday by mystikal(m): 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2011
The Hayemaker was humbled
Re: Klitschko And Haye Fight On Saturday by Emeka72(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2011
As you can see, My predictions were right as I could foresee d bout ending with winning by points Klitschko was d favourite.
Re: Klitschko And Haye Fight On Saturday by A40(m): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2011
Not a fan of the mouthy Haye maself but lets give the dude some credit all the factors (size,height,reach,experience) never mind home advantage was against him if i where Vladimir i would be disappointed i didnt score a K.O! Its only fair Haye gets a rematch to clear all doubts
Re: Klitschko And Haye Fight On Saturday by phreakabit(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2011
A-40:

Not a fan of the mouthy Haye maself but lets give the dude some credit all the factors (size,height,reach,experience) never mind home advantage was against him if i where Vladimir i would be disappointed i didnt score a K.O! Its only fair Haye gets a rematch to clear all doubts

Na only you make points with your sense. Some people here just post without reasoning. Considering the stats you gave. The bout was always tilted in Klitschko's favour. I do believe the judges where biased in awarding point as many others do too. Prior to the bout it was stated that the judges would always be biased and thus Haye needed a KO. I think Haye showed he is a better fighter. he just needs a lil bit more weight, and to stop talking too much.

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Chelsea Fan Crying After Losing To Atletico Madrid / Standard Table Tennis Board / Five L & M Football Academy Players In Abuja Are On Their Way To Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.