Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,326 members, 7,842,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Please Advise Me On Which Course To Study - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Advise Me On Which Course To Study (1116 Views)

Poll: What's My name

Adeniyi Jones: 0% (0 votes)
From Bellsouth: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

PLEASE ADVISE: I Want To Sue My School / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria / Pls Which Course Requires Minimum Of D7 In Chemistry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Me On Which Course To Study by bplenty(m): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2007
Dear Nairalanders,

I have been on this forum for quite some months now and i have always been a reading and i don't really post because i enjoy various postings from other landers and i feel here is a great avenue for me to ask some certain questions regarding my career advancement.

I have presently completed my National Diploma from Yaba College of Technology, I did Computer Science and i managed to scale through with a Pass, I have completed my I.T and i really don't want to go back to Yabatech.

However my dad and I sat down and we had a lenghty chat, I have made up my mind to study Philosophy, Hence i purchased the Unilag Foundation form (Diploma II), I am seeking good and helpful advise from this forum, i know they're lot of intellectuals and intelligent people on this forum, I want you guys to please give me a brotherly and sisterly advise, Really i must confess i don't like mathematics, thats why i am not opting for Computer Science at Unilag again.

I just want a general advise on the course Philosophy, What chances do i stand if i complete this course, and where possibly can i take up employment, this has been bothering me a lot, i just want a piece of advise on this forum and i know all your advise will be used wisely and i really want to achieve as the first male child of the family, I really want to impress my parents as well as my younger siblings. I wouldn't mind doing any other good courses that a science student can do without doing Mathematics, Please advise me.

All good advise will be highly appreciated, Thanks, Blessing Plenty.

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Admission / My Fellow Nairalands See What Is Going On In Our Noble World / The Polytechnic Ife 2011/12 Part-time Addmission Is Out Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.