Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) (34250 Views)

Police Service Commission Appoints 6 DIGs, Promotes 14 CPs, 230 SPs, others / Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) / Toheeb: Meet Cemetery Attendant Who Digs Graves For A Living In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by Entimz: 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
It was so sympathetic to see him..I felt emotionally down at PAAU Ayingba Kogi State when I saw him at school gate digging to feed

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
He's hardworking despite his condition. God will send a helper to him. Chaiii..

163 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by illicit(m): 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
God bless his hustle

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by CatANDratTHEORY: 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
Opening this thread gave me a bitter-sweet experience.
This is a great example of being determined to excel, rise, and survive against all odds.

He didn't allow his predicament to lower his morale or ego, neither did he use it as a reason to resort to begging.

Despite the condition, he's still seeing the positive side of life. I pray helpers locate him, he has the zeal to surmount his challenges.

Look at a physically challenged involving in such hard tasks to survive while one scammer Joseph Wale is busy creating monikers up and down on this platform to beg for money.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
May your helper locate you.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by Mko123(m): 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
and you expect me to give a beggar that have complete body part money.

These guys are worth to be celebrated but our environment has really blinded our mind, we are just celebrating celebrity

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by OlaOfLagos: 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
So emotional cry

2 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by lessonotes(f): 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
There's dignity in Labor

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by Lucuqafot: 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
May God strengthen you more
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by DoggoneDogg: 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
So what should we do now?
Give him money??
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by omoredia: 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
God bless u. It is a curse to a giver to give to the lazy
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by 9jabaiterfc(f): 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
Big ups man
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by remsonik(f): 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
It is well with him
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
May God pick ur call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by McOluOmo: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
There's always an ability in disability

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
I pray something big comes through for him ( A shop or a business)

I admire his courage and dedication to work, regardless of his physical challenge.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by OCTAVO: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by uvie66: 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
Entimz:
It was so sympathetic to see him..I felt emotionally down at PAAU Ayingba Kogi State when I saw him at school gate digging to feed
Why so sympathetic... the man himself is working hard to earn a living and should be commended.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
The only thing that can stop a man dreams is doubt.

3 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by tobenenye: 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
nice, I pray God bless his hustles
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
Na this kin people need help.

Not those who are physically and mentally OK but decided to beg for alms.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by mixona: 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
Real definition of hardworking.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
J
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by nickyj19: 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
if na them my Hausa's pipu now....................
na another hand work them go they do
if you don't getrrit den forgerrrit
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by Bouncin(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
God please send him a helper and to me too.

May God bless all the legit hustlers in Nigeria and punish the scammers including those urchins that want to install another vegetable in aso rock. Ameen, iseee, Amin undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) / Lady Commercial Bus Driver In Enugu Spotted In Action (Photos, Video) / A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.