Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Only By Faith In Our Death In Union With Jesus Death On The Cross - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only By Faith In Our Death In Union With Jesus Death On The Cross (120 Views)

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only By Faith In Our Death In Union With Jesus Death On The Cross by ochibuogwu5: 12:18am On Mar 06, 2022
"For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.

20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain." (Galatians 2:19-21 kjv)

It is only by grace through faith in our death in union with Jesus death on the Cross of Calvary can *the old-life we inherited in Adam become permanently terminated and replaced by A NEW LIFE OF CHRIST* which can now *manifest the pleasures and perfect-will of the GOD-HEAD* hence any other thing no matter how good it appears in human eyes or how religious it appears, it is *only serving iniquity and the flesh hence glorifying the devil* thus

"That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:6 kjv)

"And all those who belong to Christ have crucified the flesh together with its affections and lusts/desires/passions." (Galatians 5:24 kjv)

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." (Matthew 7:21-23 kjv)

"Nevertheless *the foundation of God standeth sure*, HAVING THIS SEAL, The *Lord knoweth them that are his* . And, *let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity* ." (2 Timothy 2:19 kjv)

Sin in any form whether in thoughts, words, deeds or actions or in any degree; little sin, small sin or big sin is an indication *that it is still the flesh that CONTROLS AND OWNS SUCH A PERSON* and the *ONLY REMEDY is to RETURN TO JESUS ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY AND ASK HIM TO EVACUATE THE FLESH COMPLETELY (BOTH THE SPOT OF THE FLESH AND THE WHOLE GARMENT CONTAMINTAED WITH THAT FRUIT OF THE FLESH), not just to shade tears and say "Uuuuuh; I was stupid, I made a mistake, I determine not to do this thing(s) again, e.t.c."
because
"It is not of him that willeth or runneth but of the LORD who showeth mercy" (Romans 9:16)

"If we confess our sins, God is willing and ready to forgive and cleanse us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9)

"His name shall be called Jesus which means that He will deliver His brothers and sisters from their sins" (Matthew 1:21)

"Whoever the Son sets free is free indeed" (John 8:36)

"Jesus Christ Crucified is *able to save to the uttermost/completely/perfectly/infinitely* those who come to the GOD-HEAD through HIM at any point of our human earthly existence" (Hebrews 7:23-25)

"It is finished" (John 19:30)

from the moment, you repent and connect to the NEW CREATION LIFE by FAITH in the finished works of Jesus Christ Crucified; Jesus who has come to reside as the NEW CREATION IN YOUR LIFE IS ABLE TO KEEP YOU UNSOILED, UNSTAINED, WITHOUT SIN OR SPOT OR WRINKLES ON THIS EARTH TILL HE COMES TO RAPTURE HIS SAINTS just as He walked on earth with His own human body from conception in the womb of Mary until His ascension thus
"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." (2 Corinthians 5:17)

"For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: FOR I KNOW WHOM I HAVE BELIEVED, AND AM PERSUADED THAT HE IS ABLE TO KEEP THAT(MY SALVATION SPOTLESS) WHICH I HAVE COMMITTED UNTO HIM AGAINST THAT DAY(DAY OF HIS JUDGMENT).

13 *Hold fast* the *form of sound words*, which *thou hast heard of me*, *in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus*.

14 *That good thing* which *was committed unto thee* *keep by the Holy Spirit which dwelleth in us* ." (2 Timothy 1:12-14 kjv)

"Even as *the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you* :

7 So that *ye come behind in no gift*; (while) waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:

8 (Jesus residing within your new creation life)Who shall also *confirm(sustain/uphold) you unto the end*, that *ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ*.

9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord." (1 Corinthians 1:6-9 kjv)

"Therefore *seeing we have this ministry(this new creation life)*, as we *have received mercy*, *we faint not* ;" (2 Corinthians 4:1 kjv)

"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need." (Hebrews 4:16 kjv)

"Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

29 For our God is a consuming fire." (Hebrews 12:28-19 kjv)

"Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, *If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed* ;

32 And *ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free* ." (John 8:31-32)

"From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus." (Galatians 6:17 kjv)

"But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature." (Galatians 6:14-15 kjv)

"For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love." (Galatians 5:6 kjv)

"For the love of Christ *constraineth(controls) us* ; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again." (2 Corinthians 5:14-15 kjv)

"For the *grace of God has appeared to all human being*, bringing salvation for all people, this same grace trains/teaches us how to renounce/resist/reject ungodliness/sin/temptations and worldly passions/thoughts/desires/imaginations, and this same grace teaches/trains us how to live self-controlled, righteous, and holy lives in the present age(world/generation/country/marriage/job/business/talents/skills/offices/vocation/unmarried-state), this same grace teaches/trains how to wait for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us *to redeem/deliver us from ALL lawlessness(iniquity/flesh/evil/wickedness/appearances-of-sin)* and *to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works*. Declare these things; exhort and rebuke with all authority. Let no one disregard you." (Titus 2:11-15)

"Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen. " (Jude 1:24-25 kjv)

(1) (Reply)

J. Jeff Gospel Music Talent Hunt / Great Battle Coming / No Going Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.