Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,738 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

I Need Advice About This Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Advice About This Laptop (505 Views)

What Games Can I Run On This Laptop? / This Laptop Could Be What You're Looking For / I Need Advice On This Laptop elitebook 8460p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice About This Laptop by Unigrad: 7:03am On Mar 06, 2022
Is this laptop with this specifications going to be fast?

Hp 15 model
Gaming laptop 4Gb ram
Processor AMD A6
Dual core
1T hybrid SSHD
15'/15.6" display
Graphics card memory 8Gb ram
Window 10
Re: I Need Advice About This Laptop by advanceDNA: 8:03am On Mar 06, 2022
Unigrad:

Hp 15 model
Gaming laptop 4Gb ram
Processor AMD A6
Dual core
1T hybrid SSHD
15'/15.6" display
Window 10

Amd??

Japa!!
Re: I Need Advice About This Laptop by Unigrad: 8:15am On Mar 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

Amd??

Japa!!
Please, why did you say so?
I am not used to laptops and their specifications.
Re: I Need Advice About This Laptop by advanceDNA: 8:17am On Mar 06, 2022
Unigrad:

Please, why did you say so?
I am not used to laptops and their specifications.

If u must by Hp
Go for intel avoid AMD
Core i5 and above
Re: I Need Advice About This Laptop by Unigrad: 8:27am On Mar 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

If u must by Hp
Go for intel avoid AMD
Core i5 and above

Thanks Chief.
Core i5 with 8Gb ram and 500HDD, like how much for a good UK used?
Re: I Need Advice About This Laptop by JoshuaAkinmi(m): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2022
Unigrad:

Hp 15 model
Gaming laptop 4Gb ram
Processor AMD A6
Dual core
1T hybrid SSHD
15'/15.6" display
Window 10
This laptop won't be fast, I have a gaming laptop lenovo Y580, 2gig dedicated nvidia graphics, 750gig hdd 8gig ram, 150k very cheap price . My location is ikorodu lagos State 08138803091
Re: I Need Advice About This Laptop by JoshuaAkinmi(m): 9:10am On Mar 06, 2022
[quote author=JoshuaAkinmi post=110790440]
This laptop won't be fast, I have a gaming laptop lenovo Y580, 2gig dedicated nvidia graphics, core i5, 15.6inches wide, 750gig hdd 8gig ram, 150k very cheap price . My location is ikorodu lagos State 08138803091[
Re: I Need Advice About This Laptop by chidiogo123(f): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
Unigrad:

Thanks Chief.
Core i5 with 8Gb ram and 500HDD, like how much for a good UK used?
Available at 145k, also another with 1gb dedicated graphics at 110k, 8gb ram and 500gb HDD. Chat me on WhatsApp on my signature.
Re: I Need Advice About This Laptop by Achinakaa(m): 5:59am On Mar 09, 2022
Unigrad:

Hp 15 model
Gaming laptop 4Gb ram
Processor AMD A6
Dual core
1T hybrid SSHD
15'/15.6" display
Window 10
from the spec above the laptop should be fast and good for gaming and graphics work. Check to see if its recent AMD laptop. Then you are good to go. Buy it
Re: I Need Advice About This Laptop by udemzyudex(m): 8:43am On Mar 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

If u must by Hp
Go for intel avoid AMD
Core i5 and above

Before you give advise,ask for the year/gen of AMD.
Re: I Need Advice About This Laptop by advanceDNA: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2022
udemzyudex:

Before you give advise,ask for the year/gen of AMD.

I don’t use AMD... the experience has not been good...I recommended based on what I use... how is that a problem Oga Ade...

I no fit recommend Wetin I like again...??
Re: I Need Advice About This Laptop by udemzyudex(m): 10:17am On Mar 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

I don’t use AMD... the experience has not been good...I recommended based on what I use... how is that a problem Oga Ade...

I no fit recommend Wetin I like again...??

You don't use AMD yet you dey say stay away from it.

Na so una dey give wrong information up and down.

That's why I ask,did you bother to ask which year or gen? Cos a lot of you always try to base your recommendation base on what you've seen online and are old information, go and read about the new gen of AMD.
Re: I Need Advice About This Laptop by advanceDNA: 11:47am On Mar 09, 2022
udemzyudex:

You don't use AMD yet you dey say stay away from it.

Na so una dey give wrong information up and down.

That's why I ask,did you bother to ask which year or gen? Cos a lot of you always try to base your recommendation base on what you've seen online and are old information, go and read about the new gen of AMD.

Either you have a problem with reading or comprehension or you just want to do I too sabi...I clearly stated that my experience with AMD has not been good, which is why I don’t use it ??

yet you are here saying “lot of you” .....??
You are condescending, obnoxious.
You are not only fallaciously invalidating my opinion but you even packed other invincible people together to make yourself look better than “us”...

It’s irritating ....
If the OPs Computer spec is okay, tell him it’s okay...but it’s me you are attacking becos you want to show yourself.....continue.. we will soon come and give you award...
Re: I Need Advice About This Laptop by udemzyudex(m): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

Either you have a problem with reading or comprehension or you just want to do I too sabi...I clearly stated that my experience with AMD has not been good, which is why I don’t use it ??

yet you are here saying “lot of you” .....??
You are condescending, obnoxious.
You are not only fallaciously invalidating my opinion but you even packed other invincible people together to make yourself look better than “us”...

It’s irritating ....
If the OPs Computer spec is okay, tell him it’s okay...but it’s me you are attacking becos you want to show yourself.....continue.. we will soon come and give you award...

Lol..I wonder why you're writing all this epistles, you made it sound like AMD is bad and I told you to ask for the year/gen before giving him advise.

And you're here ranting,oga get lost.
Re: I Need Advice About This Laptop by advanceDNA: 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
udemzyudex:

Lol..I wonder why you're writing all this epistles, you made it sound like AMD is bad and I told you to ask for the year/gen before giving him advise.

And you're here ranting,oga get lost.

U are a show off... na I too sabi dey worry you...,.if not you would have the asked the op for the year of the AMD computer directly..,

Instead ...u faced me trying to showing you are better than me and others online....it’s you that needs to get lost..
Re: I Need Advice About This Laptop by Unigrad: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
How do one knows the generation of a laptop?
Re: I Need Advice About This Laptop by udemzyudex(m): 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

U are a show off... na I too sabi dey worry you...,.if not you would have the asked the op for the year of the AMD computer directly..,

Instead ...u faced me trying to showing you are better than me and others online....it’s you that needs to get lost..

You call this a show off? You're just too proud,op ask a question and you outrightly told him to avoid AMD,and I'm telling you to ask for the year before concluding,just that oooo, instead of you to just learn and move on you're forming what I don't know.

Well this will be the last time I'll reply your mention.
Re: I Need Advice About This Laptop by Unigrad: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Achinakaa:
from the spec above the laptop should be fast and good for gaming and graphics work. Check to see if its recent AMD laptop. Then you are good to go. Buy it
How do I know a recent AMD laptop?
Re: I Need Advice About This Laptop by Unigrad: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
udemzyudex:

You call this a show off? You're just too proud,op ask a question and you outrightly told him to avoid AMD,and I'm telling you to ask for the year before concluding,just that oooo, instead of you to just learn and move on you're forming what I don't know.

How do I know the year or generation of a laptop?
Re: I Need Advice About This Laptop by advanceDNA: 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
udemzyudex:

Learn from you...?? U see how condescending you are...which useless knowledge did u bring here...??
You are a troublesome person that don’t respect other people’s personal opinion and choice...
, U saw clearly where I mentioned I didn’t have good experience with AMD...which is why I don’t use it.. I initially even asked you jokingly if I’m not allowed to advice the guy based on my choice or preference...

But u still responded that I and others just talk based on what we see on line, telling me I’ve not used AMD before...it’s patronizing and you the one that’s proud not to accept you did wrong ....ewu..

(1) (Reply)

HP Stream 11 4gigram For Sale (55k) / Lenovo Ideapad Z500 / Buy Better Thing, Sleep Well For Night Toshiba Keyboard Light 8GB Ram For 95k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.