Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Screenshots Of My Chat With Easycredit Customer Care. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Screenshots Of My Chat With Easycredit Customer Care. (1133 Views)

My Funny Chat With A Scammer / Online Loan :FG Begins Massive Crackdown, Raids On Gocash, Okash, Easycredit / Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screenshots Of My Chat With Easycredit Customer Care. by lebete3000: 10:01am On Mar 06, 2022
You go fear customer care na cheesy cheesy cheesy

The first was after they called me, insulting me and telling me I'm still owing them, despite doing the transfer and sending evidence to one of their Whatsapp nos.

Still can't believe Google play store could vet such nonentities.
Nigerians should rally round and report them so they can be deleted off the store.
Very useless sets of people...

Re: Screenshots Of My Chat With Easycredit Customer Care. by lebete3000: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2022
Cont'd.

Re: Screenshots Of My Chat With Easycredit Customer Care. by sunnymighty(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2022
lebete3000:
You go fear customer care na cheesy cheesy cheesy

The first was after they called me, insulting me and telling me I'm still owing them, despite doing the transfer and sending evidence to one of their Whatsapp nos.

U mean a supposed customer care officer reacted to you in this manner?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Screenshots Of My Chat With Easycredit Customer Care. by lebete3000: 10:21am On Mar 06, 2022
sunnymighty:

U mean a supposed customer care officer reacted to you in this manner?

My brother...
I just weak men...

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of My Chat With Easycredit Customer Care. by shawante(m): 10:23am On Mar 06, 2022
Guy you get zero joy ogrin..

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of My Chat With Easycredit Customer Care. by lebete3000: 10:31am On Mar 06, 2022
shawante:
Guy you get zero joy ogrin..

One of those unscrupulous apps kept withdrawing money from my account to the tune of 30k. Had to freeze my account then.
Since then I've always been doing transfer, and just link one useless ATM card with them.
Oloriburuku dem no go wan recognize transfer quick quick, dem want access to your ATM card make dem clean you finish.
The gall...

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of My Chat With Easycredit Customer Care. by shawante(m): 10:39am On Mar 06, 2022
lebete3000:

One of those unscrupulous apps kept withdrawing money from my account to the tune of 30k. Had to freeze my account then.
Since then I've always been doing transfer, and just link one useless ATM card with them.
Oloriburuku dem no go wan recognize transfer quick quick, dem want access to your ATM card make dem clean you finish.
The gall...

That's exactly what they are looking for.. Access to atm cards so that they can withdraw funds at their liberty.

The best thing to do as you said is to link a useless atm and milk them from there... That's what suits them

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of My Chat With Easycredit Customer Care. by bjtinz: 11:24am On Mar 06, 2022
grin grin chai. I don laugh tire. You really fit them.
Re: Screenshots Of My Chat With Easycredit Customer Care. by lebete3000: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
bjtinz:
grin grin chai. I don laugh tire. You really fit them.

Lols, weyrey jam weyrey wey pass hin weyrey, weyrey calm down.
Re: Screenshots Of My Chat With Easycredit Customer Care. by ERockson: 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
Your own self too much. Those customer care agent are Nigerians like you. Bad guys can jam bad guys.
Re: Screenshots Of My Chat With Easycredit Customer Care. by lebete3000: 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
ERockson:
Your own self too much. Those customer care agent are Nigerians like you. Bad guys can jam bad guys.

They're not like me, and neither am I like them.

I don't go around tricking people to link their cards and divulge sensitive informations, only to criminally breach my fiduciary responsibilities.
Re: Screenshots Of My Chat With Easycredit Customer Care. by cornerstonee: 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
lebete3000:

The gall...

Just update your card..thats all... This info is worth 15k for street

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of My Chat With Easycredit Customer Care. by lebete3000: 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2022
cornerstonee:

Just update your card..thats all... This info is worth 15k for street

Please expatiate on the need to update my card abeg...
Re: Screenshots Of My Chat With Easycredit Customer Care. by cornerstonee: 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
lebete3000:

Pm
Re: Screenshots Of My Chat With Easycredit Customer Care. by ERockson: 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
lebete3000:

They're not like me, and neither am I like them.

I don't go around tricking people to link their cards and divulge sensitive informations, only to criminally breach my fiduciary responsibilities.
I understand you, most of these loaning companies are bad in that regard but you too carried that bad mindset while relating with the their agent based on the conversation you both had
Re: Screenshots Of My Chat With Easycredit Customer Care. by lebete3000: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
ERockson:
I understand you, most of these loaning companies are bad in that regard but you too carried that bad mindset while relating with the their agent based on the conversation you both had

This was the last straw. I've had up to 2encounters with this particular loan app, and thought they'll have changed.

The only showed me their true colors and I reciprocated...
Re: Screenshots Of My Chat With Easycredit Customer Care. by lebete3000: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
cornerstonee:

Pm

Lols, don't bother...
Re: Screenshots Of My Chat With Easycredit Customer Care. by MARKone(m): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
lebete3000:

Don't PM him anything, he might be a scammer. Just go to your bank and request for a new debit card.

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of My Chat With Easycredit Customer Care. by lebete3000: 11:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
MARKone:

Don't PM him anything, he might be a scammer. Just go to your bank and request for a new debit card.

Person wey I don x since.
Re: Screenshots Of My Chat With Easycredit Customer Care. by cornerstonee: 5:28am On Mar 07, 2022
lebete3000:

Lols, don't bother...

na you dey bother undecided

(1) (Reply)

‘She Did Not Die Of Cancer’, Osinachi’s Sister Breaks Silence / Angry Mob Loot Igbo Shops In Sokoto / Muslim Man Gun Down His Underage Daughter For Laughing With A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.