Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,061 members, 7,852,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? (485 Views)

Reasons I Decided To Dump Religion For Science, Technology & My Ancestors / China’s Henan Province Forces People To Register On Smart Religion For Worship / Hey Christians, How Much Can You Really Say To Defend Your Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 11:59am On Mar 06, 2022
Happy Sunday Nairalander

Religion they say, is the opium of the masses. A lot of people would do anything to defend their religion.
The three major religions we have in Nigeria are; Christianity, Islam and African Traditional Religion (ATR), these religions are kind of interwoven (whether we like it or not).

Despite the fact that we all claim to love our neighbors as ourselves, we still find some loopholes when it comes to religious difference.

A lot of people do not joke with their religion, but putting the extent to which poverty has dealt with many of us, some people would not think twice before taking a juicy offer with their religion as the deal-breaker!

As for me, not only does my faith enrich my life, but I’ve also come to realize that my religion is actually my way of life! It is something that has become a pat of me irrespective of where I find myself. My faith gives me a way to reach for everything, including money.

However, let’s hear from you! You have to be sincere oh!

Would You Dump Your Religion For $1Million?
Drop your comments below

PLEASE JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR MORE HERE https:///kizzbrowntv
Re: Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? by iramure(m): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
Even without any money, I have dumped that shit called religion completely be it islam or christianity.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2022
IamKizzbrown10:

Drop your comments below..

Kirk Franklin has spoken for me.

Silver and gold, silver and gold, oh
I[b]'d rather have Jesus than silver and gold
No fame or fortune, nor riches untold[/b]
Oh, I'd rather have Jesus than silver and gold

Don't give me a mansion on top of the hill
Don't give me the world with a shallow thrill
But just give me a Savior, my life He can hold
I'd rather have Jesus than silver and gold
Re: Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
iramure:
Even without any money, I have dumped that shit called religion completely be it islam or christianity.

And it is you and all the people connected to your who will suffer, your suffer.

We God Lovers, shall not be affected by your suffer, unless and until you commit a crime.

And then your suffer shall increase.
Re: Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? by SUPERPACK: 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And it is you and all the people connected to your who will suffer, your suffer.

We God Lovers, shall not be affected by your suffer, unless and until you commit a crime.

Christian religious terrorist spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Christian religious terrorist spotted.

You already have your terrors terrorizing you and I did not bring it. You took them up and invited them by yourself grin

So, i am innocent of your Lying Accusations. grin

And your terrors will still not reduce or extinguish because, you complained about my talking on them. grin
Re: Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? by LordReed(m): 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
IamKizzbrown10:
Happy Sunday Nairalander

Religion they say, is the opium of the masses. A lot of people would do anything to defend their religion.
The three major religions we have in Nigeria are; Christianity, Islam and African Traditional Religion (ATR), these religions are kind of interwoven (whether we like it or not).

Despite the fact that we all claim to love our neighbors as ourselves, we still find some loopholes when it comes to religious difference.

A lot of people do not joke with their religion, but putting the extent to which poverty has dealt with many of us, some people would not think twice before taking a juicy offer with their religion as the deal-breaker!

As for me, not only does my faith enrich my life, but I’ve also come to realize that my religion is actually my way of life! It is something that has become a pat of me irrespective of where I find myself. My faith gives me a way to reach for everything, including money.

Drop your comments below

I wish someone would offer me a million dollars to dump religion, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
Re: Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? by iramure(m): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

lol
You mean I will suffer for dumping religion?
You religious people are very funny!. Imagine what you just wrote, kai!..
Re: Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
LordReed:

I wish someone would offer me a million dollars to dump religion, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Only to subscribe to the religion of Pride and Snobbisness and Noise making.
Re: Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
iramure:
lol
You mean I will suffer for dumping religion?
You religious people are very funny!. Imagine what you just wrote, kai!..

grin You already pre-confessed your poverty, so you got nothing. grin
Re: Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? by iramure(m): 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin You already pre-confessed your poverty, so you got nothing. grin
lol.
Your kind of comments is what makes a lot of sensible "religiuos" folks to dump it the more. You use the instrumentality of curses and threats to get people perpetually enslaved to religion.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2022
iramure:
lol.
Your kind of comments is what makes a lot of sensible "religiuos" folks to dump it the more. You use the instrumentality of curses and threats to get people perpetually enslaved to religion.

Wrong! Long before I was even born, people already intend to put away God from their lives and have already done it. So these are just the days that they are able to confess the Truth of their rejection of God. grin

And so, I am here to tell them bye-bye and abuse them that they are very very stupid people! grin

But it is their right to be stupid, and I respect it, so that is the Truth of what I am doing! grin

I am not trying to keep them. I will throw them out myself if I see any of them. grin

They are not even qualified to be near God not to even talk of having Him.

So, I am in my proper place doing what I am supposed to do. grin
Re: Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? by LordReed(m): 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Only to subscribe to the religion of Pride and Snobbisness and Noise making.

Ahhh, glad you know how to describe yourself. LoLz.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
LordReed:

Ahhh, glad you know how to describe yourself. LoLz.

Thanks for admitting your guilt. grin However, that is not myself. grin for as prosperous as I am, likened to a servant, and of course, like M.I confessed, I see the "one kain look" because I chose the low Way. grin

So, I am not like you. Satanson. grin
Re: Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? by LordReed(m): 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Thanks for admitting your guilt. grin However, that is not myself. grin for as prosperous as I am, likened to a servant, and of course, like M.I confessed, I see the "one kain look" because I chose the low Way. grin

So, I am not like you. Satanson. grin

Seems you are now dreaming while awake. LoLz.
Re: Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? by iramure(m): 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Wrong! Long before I was even born, people already intend to put away God from their lives and have already done it. So these are just the days that they are able to confess the Truth of their rejection of God. grin

And so, I am here to tell them bye-bye and abuse them that they are very very stupid people! grin

But it is their right to be stupid, and I respect it, so that is the Truth of what I am doing! grin

I am not trying to keep them. I will throw them out myself if I see any of them. grin

They are not even qualified to be near God not to even talk of having Him.

So, I am in my proper place doing what I am supposed to do. grin
lol
You can see I usually start my comments with "lol", it because you are still enslaved to colonial master policy or intent on black man.

1 Like

Re: Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? by Oceanblaze(m): 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
IamKizzbrown10:
Happy Sunday Nairalander

Drop your comments below

Why you dey talk am small small...oya bring #4500
Re: Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
iramure:
lol
You can see I usually start my comments with "lol", it because you are still enslaved to colonial master policy or intent on black man.

Wrong again! You have obviously not seen that I am against many of the doings of those white bandits and armed robbers craftily deceitfullly called "colonialist".
Their occupation of Nigeria is exactly as Russia's attack on Ukraine, UNLAWFUL, not to talk of their supposed education which has made people both poor, hungry, homeless and stupid,

So, no son, I am very much happily and prosperously free within the bounds of Nature. grin

And "He that is despised, and hath a servant, is better than he that honoureth himself, and lacketh bread". grin.
Re: Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? by iramure(m): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Wrong again! You have obviously not seen that I am against many of the doings of those white bandits and armed robbers craftily deceitfullly called "colonialist".
Their occupation of Nigeria is exactly as Russia's attack on Ukraine, UNLAWFUL, not to talk of their supposed education which has made people both poor, hungry, homeless and stupid,

So, no son, I am very much happily and prosperously free within the bounds of Nature. grin

And "He that is despised, and hath a servant, is better than he that honoureth himself, and lacketh bread". grin.

I find it hard to fully comprehend your angle. You are against the colonial superiority complex mentality, yet you are still glued to thier oppressive/supressive religion.
Re: Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
iramure:
I find it hard to fully comprehend your angle. You are against the colonial superiority complex mentality, yet you are still glued to thier oppressive/supressive religion.

If you are Truth full, is there any thing oppressive about what the Bible advices?

Is it not a Book of ONLY GIVING good advice? no different from Mike Murdoch, Robert kiyosaki, 48 laws of how to manipulate people, how to get money, wife etc which you can read and either do what they say or you can do as you like.

So where is the oppression?
Re: Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? by iramure(m): 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

If you are Truth full, is there any thing oppressive about what the Bible advices?

Is it not a Book of ONLY GIVING good advice? no different from Mike Murdoch, Robert kiyosaki, 48 laws of how to manipulate people, how to get money, wife etc which you can read and either do what they say or you can do as you like.

So where is the oppression?

is farther than the way you view it. Think deeply!!
Re: Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
iramure:
is farther than the way you view it. Think deeply!!

It is not. It is just A Book! No different from James Hardly Chase, John Grisham, Sidney Sheldon,

You either like what you see and you follow it to see if it is True, most especially as it Said It is True, different from the Chase, Grisham and co, or you can put it away and continue to plot your own life.

It's as simple as that!
Re: Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? by iramure(m): 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It is not. It is just A Book! No different from James Hardly Chase, John Grisham, Sidney Sheldon,

You either like what you see and you follow it to see if it is True, most especially as it Said It is True, different from the Chase, Grisham and co, or you can put it away and continue to plot your own life.

It's as simple as that!
you are right!
I picked it up, went through few parts, saw no sense in it and eventually dumped. Common sense has been guiding me.

1 Like

Re: Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
iramure:
you are right!
I picked it up, went through few parts, saw no sense in it and eventually dumped. Common sense has been guiding me.

Fine! common sense is your god, I respect that but, just know that there are people like me who would be there to mock you when your common sense does not put you in a good place.

And surely, we would kick and cut when you call our God into the matter, for you are supposed to call your god, common sense and not ours.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Not Observe Fasting As Muslims Do / *christians Only* - What Is God's Judgement On Musical Artist? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.