Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,135 members, 7,852,856 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Davido Brings Our Arrdee At His Concert In The 02 Arena - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Brings Our Arrdee At His Concert In The 02 Arena (974 Views)

Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) / Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) / Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Brings Our Arrdee At His Concert In The 02 Arena by SavageMajor(m): 12:35am On Mar 07, 2022
Watch the full video here
Subscribe and like pls
https://youtube.com/shorts/DQQVzGkj2UI?feature=share

Re: Davido Brings Our Arrdee At His Concert In The 02 Arena by Stevenson1(m): 1:18am On Mar 07, 2022
SavageMajor:
Watch the full video here
Subscribe and like pls
https://youtube.com/shorts/DQQVzGkj2UI?feature=share

I like the dude too.
UK rappers kind all sound the same with that their accents. I just happens to love this guy more. Maybe cos he seems careless with his way around words.

1 Like

Re: Davido Brings Our Arrdee At His Concert In The 02 Arena by bibianna(f): 4:11am On Mar 07, 2022
I like this one song of his.
Say My Name, Say My Name! smiley

1 Like

Re: Davido Brings Our Arrdee At His Concert In The 02 Arena by l0uie(m): 8:12am On Mar 07, 2022
This small white boy Love him though

1 Like

Re: Davido Brings Our Arrdee At His Concert In The 02 Arena by SavageMajor(m): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
Name of that song is flowers (say my name)
bibianna:
I like this one song of his.
Say My Name, Say My Name! smiley
Re: Davido Brings Our Arrdee At His Concert In The 02 Arena by bibianna(f): 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
SavageMajor:
Name of that song is flowers (say my name)

Correct! wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

These Instagram Skit Makers Are BORING! [video] / BREAKING: Gospel Singer, Osinachi Nwachukwu Dies Of Throat Cancer In Abuja Hospi / Did Bbnaija's Maria Chike Benjamin Secretly Get Married? (video, Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.