Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,185 members, 7,839,035 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Difference Between UI/UX Designer And Web Developer? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Difference Between UI/UX Designer And Web Developer? (562 Views)

My Dilemma Between UI/UX AND DEV / Difference Between Website Design, Front End And Back End Development / Android Programing And Web Programing, Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between UI/UX Designer And Web Developer? by OwolabiAbayomi(m): 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hello, I'll like to learn a skill but I am stuck, I don't know which to go for UI/UX Design or web development cos I am so new to the Tech space.
I'll appreciate it you guys can help me with the difference, so I can get to choose the one for me. ����
Re: Difference Between UI/UX Designer And Web Developer? by spartan117(m): 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Welcome to tech! The first thing you need to learn is how to search for answers on google. Now Google the following things in this order:

1) What is web development
2) What is UI/UX design
3) Difference between UI/UX design and web development
4) Web development career path
5) What skills are required to be a web developer
6) UI/UX design career path
7) What skills are required to become a UI/UX designer
8 ) Is the web development field saturated?
9) Is the UI/UX field saturated?
10) Web development average pay
11) UI/UX design average pay.

I'm sure you will have enough information to make a career choice if you Google all these and carefully go through the information. Good luck!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can I Learn Web Development With This Laptop!!! Programmers, Please Help!!(pics) / Sport Prediction API / How I Crawled Leads From Jiji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.