Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,230 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them (72779 Views)

UK Suspends Kate Osamor, For Calling Israel’s Actions ‘Genocide’ / Russia Has Expanded The List Of Unfriendly Countries / Russia Issues Cyprus Warning Over US Military Buildup In Their Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by wizonlyson: 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
cosby02:
Naija dey the list Thank God oo

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by aribisala0(m): 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. Una can insult sha. Cant you make your points without insults? Nawa ooooo
shut up.

Afofun gbemu
chochocho
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by B2Bmen: 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
So happy to see Britain and US on their list.
These two Anglo-Saxon countries need to be thoroughly dealt with immediately and I just can't wait witness it. I'm itching to see the downfall of the USA. Britain is pretty much a silly lapdog to the USA so they will follow their masters to the ground, where they belong.
Meanwhile, what is "Great" about Britain?
Imagine Biafra brakes out of Nigeria and then few decades later, Nigeria becomes a lapdog of Biafra, answering yes sir to Biafrans and doing their dirty biddings. That's how fućked up the so called "Great" Britain is right now. Britain is Just a fućked up third world shithole riding on past glory. By the time the Russians are done with 'em, they will find themselves in the stone age. Can't wait for it
ehyaa take heart u go wait tire.

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by RedEnergy: 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
Toktee:
And how is he going to deal with them?
Check the countries well...those countries can do without russia but russiã will suffer with out them.
Europe can't do without Russia. If Russia closes their oil and gas supply tap to Europe in 1 month, Western Europe will meltdown. Why didn't they ban oil and gas purchase from Russia? Jokers!
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by obanioluorun: 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
Malory:
All thanks to the lifeless
you made a good point, Nigeria is not worth to be a country, big for nothing.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Icecream4U(m): 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
This doesn't mean Nigeria would be mentioned in the list of friendly country to russia o
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by lildonn222: 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
DECLAN2015:

Putin is arrogant.....he has note stated his main motive
He wants to bait nato but they understand his game
motive be like when you are rearing sheep and your neighbour come de price hyena and tiger

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by FourElements: 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
Jackanda1:
When you invaded a sovereign nation, were you expecting the whole world to clap for you?

Aren't there better ways to handle disagreement aside the use of violence?

Putin wants the world to think he's a tough guy, but he's just an over emotional and sensitive baby with a fragile ego. undecided
Are you talking about Biden and Boris Johnson? cheesy
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by saintrow1: 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
Jackanda1:
When you invaded a sovereign nation, were you expecting the whole world to clap for you?

Putin wants the world to think he's a tough guy, but he's just an over emotional and sensitive baby with a fragile ego. undecided

What did you do when America and fellow nato (aka the new nazi) invaded other countries. What did you do when Israel was invading and stealing other countries/land
So pls kindly shut the fuvk up
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by FourElements: 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
Jackanda1:

You're sounding like one of the hypocritical Western puppets cry babies grin grin
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by IMAliyu(m): 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
smeag0l:
Exactly. A lot of people nacking Russia dont even know what is happening in the world. This is a fight between two systems of government. Democracy against totalitarianism. It is best that US is the number one superpower in the world otherwise we would have been slaves in Nigeria by now, no thanks to being heavily indebted to china. Look at how they took over Uganda's entebbe airport and other monumental assets of the country because a a paltry loan that has a dubious condition to it. Russia's economy will soon be totally dead and support from China will also mean sanctions for them.
Exactly.
I can understand the hatred for America some people have, but sometimes I have to wonder if America and west were gone, who would be left to fill in that power vacuum, and would they be better or worse?

At least for the most part Western countries have ideals (freedom and democracy) they strive for even if they falls short of it sometimes, and the governments are answerable to it's people. But in Russia citizens are arrested for protesting this war, and in China you can't even make fun of Zi Jing Ping, you'll be arrested for likening him to Winnie the Pooh.
Are these the alternatives we want running the world?

3 Likes

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Goldbw122(m): 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
Thank God we are not among
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by FourElements: 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
Naija na God save una. One nuclear bomb for dey load now for una! cheesy
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by smeag0l(m): 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
It was not fake news. China only rescinded that decision when it came out in the media. They knew it would affect their slavery economic expansion plans in Africa
BigBashiru:

Media brainwashing works. Entebbe airport was fake news denounced by both Uganda and Russia. The west pumped out that piece of fake news because they are jealous of the rising influence of Russia China and Turkey in Africa....

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Jackanda1(m): 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
FourElements:
Are you talking about Biden and Boris Johnson? cheesy
those two are smart,calm and calculative, joining heads together to cripple Russian enomic without risking the live of troops or firing a single shot grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by tctrills: 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
These two Anglo-Saxon countries need to be thoroughly dealt with immediately and I just can't wait witness it. I'm itching to see the downfall of the USA. Britain is pretty much a silly lapdog to the USA so they will follow their masters to the ground, where they belong.
Imagine Biafra brakes out of Nigeria and then few decades later, Nigeria becomes a lapdog of Biafra, answering yes sir to Biafrans and doing their dirty biddings. That's how fućked up the so called "Great" Britain is right now. Britain is Just a fućked up third world shithole riding on past glory. By the time the Russians are done with 'em, they will find themselves in the stone age. Can't wait for it
Britain is the world's 5th biggest economy. I wish 9ja is that bleeped. meanwhile, our dear Russia with all its oil and mineral is number 11 with an economy about half of the British economy.

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by GENES11S: 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
DECLAN2015:

Putin is arrogant.....he has note stated his main motive
He wants to bait nato but they understand his game

Oil dey your head.

A lot of ignoramus on nairaland, it good to know that there are still people with brains here.
Putin has always maintained that the western military encroachment is danger to Russia. Part of his argender is to prove this point. The point will be proven once Western military launch an assualt on the Russia counterpart without provocation (since Ukraine is not part of NATO or EU).
Those western guys have already saw through his plans. They continue to hit Russia without even lifting a sword (using military).

Russia now on plan B
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by FourElements: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Putin should be reminded these are sovereign nations,
sovereign nations with declaration of war economic activities... undecided
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
I was waiting to see Nigeria
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Aaaoo: 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
grin
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Mhudi: 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Putin should please stop the war as there is no justification for it. First, you were building massive military personnel and equipment at the Ukrainian borders and when suspicions were raised that you will be invading you denied vehemently and eventually invaded without provocation because you want a sovereign nation to abide and implement your selfish demands whether she likes it or not. Where is justice here? It is like a man telling a lady he loves to marry him or die even when the lady doesn't love him or see him attractive. In this analogy, Russia loves Ukraine because they share borders and culture and wants to marry Ukraine by all means but Ukraine doesn't love Russia and so must perish.

I am not for Russia and I am not for Ukraine. I am for peace. Let the fighting stop and the Russian troops and equipment return to Russia. Ukraine is a sovereign country and must be accorded that status.

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by tiger28: 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
Jackanda1:

Iraq was a sovereign country(though it was invaded AGAINST a UN resolution comprising of almost all UN members...we even later found out about the lie that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction.Today,millions are STILL dying from the quagmire created), Libya was a sovereign country, panama was a Sovereign Country ( though the US invaded it , arrested it's President IN HANDCUFF,jailed him because he was accused of being a drug dealer). I am NOT in support of Russia by no means but I HATE Hypocrisy.....you need to start watching ALL news outlets(Al Jazeera etc not just CNN or BBC)
Let all Countries be treated EQUALLY. Funny enough, I am a US army reservist.
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Jackanda1(m): 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
saintrow1:

What did you do when America and fellow nato (aka the new nazi) invaded other countries. What did you do when Israel was invading and stealing other countries/land
So pls kindly shut the fuvk up
Putin condemned American invasion of iraq back then, so it only wise for America to also issue their condemnations though ganished with sanctions. grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Boss469(m): 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
They should nuke all off them. since, na wetin dey hungry that short futha mucka
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by blaqtom(m): 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
If dem give u visa u go run enter UK or US as u don't HV means of going u here hating or did they decline your visa....focus your energy here we HV bigger problems in this country if u like pick sides Russia don't know u exist
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by gadgethead: 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

UK no gee you visa?

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
shut your damn mouth fore you dropped, nigga
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
Jackanda1:

The guy is an ediot and has actually succeeded in taking his country more than 25 years back. IKEA just left the country with more than 50,000 staffs out of job. For the first time i actually think our Buhari might be smarter than this Pooptin, at least Bubu hasn't gotten us into war!

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by atonement12: 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
doctokwus:

It's starting to choke them.
No one would accept any payment in Rubles that is no longer worth more than the paper it's printed on.
It's like Nigerian creditors accepting payment in ₦ that Buhari has made almost worthless.
What creditors would just do when their debt is overdue is apply to the courts in their various countries to allow them sell off seized Russian assets or release of its seized dollar reserves in western banks to recoup their debts.
Putin doesn't know what is coming to him militarily and politically back home.
By the second week when the effects of all the economic squeeze starts being felt by the Russian people,even the threat of tanks on its own citizens inside Russia won't stop the mass protests.
When your whole month's salary won't buy you food that would last more than a few days and even those that have had their companies shut down,don't know where the next pay slip would come from,no one would tell you before you start looking to ways to remove the source of your woes.
'Putin doesn't know what is coming to him militarily and politically "-
Olodo. Western puppet! It's arrogant, and brain- dead Ignoramuses like you that cannot see that a full scale war is imminent, and US, Britain and many nations will soon be completely destroyed. angry angry
Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by suratwo62: 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
BigBashiru:

USA is a vassal of Britain.... I hope that the LORD would make haste to put Britain in their place in this world.

Which LORD?? The national anthem of Britain starts with GOD save the Queen. GOD is with Britain, USA

1 Like

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by Jackanda1(m): 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
tiger28:
Iraq was a sovereign country(though it was invaded AGAINST a UN resolution comprising of almost all UN members...we even later found out about the lie that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction.Today,millions are STILL dying from the quagmire created), Libya was a sovereign country, panama was a Sovereign Country ( though the US invaded it , arrested it's President IN HANDCUFF,jailed him because he was accused of being a drug dealer). I am NOT in support of Russia by no means but I HATE Hypocrisy.....you need to start watching ALL news outlets(Al Jazeera etc not just CNN or BBC)
Let all Countries be treated EQUALLY. Funny enough, I am a US army reservist.
So we can't condemn Russia because America did terrible things in the past?

If paraventure Nigeria is invaded tomorow and your loved one killed, you mean we shouldn't condemn the invaders because America and Russia did the same thing? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them by merrymike47(m): 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Na seasonal movie? What’s d title? Wonder how u guys think someone rode to heights like a child’s play. Oga u no need support Russia, u fit just organize guys for una area, make una run d matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) / UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail / Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.