Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,962 members, 7,848,902 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

ZELENSKY LAMENTS ::NATO Has Given Russia Approval To Bomb Ukraine. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ZELENSKY LAMENTS ::NATO Has Given Russia Approval To Bomb Ukraine. (484 Views)

Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire / Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas / Jean-Yves Le Drian: Putin Needs To Understand NATO Has Nuclear Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ZELENSKY LAMENTS ::NATO Has Given Russia Approval To Bomb Ukraine. by HOB777(m): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelensky, has said people are dying in Ukraine due to NATO’s weakness.

Zelensky lamented that NATO approved the further bombing of Ukrainians by failing to impose a no-fly zone over the country.

In a speech last night, the President said such a sanction would have protected civilians from the air.

According to Zelensky: “All the people who die from this day forward will also die because of you, because of your weakness, because of your lack of unity.

“Today, there was a NATO summit, a weak summit, a confused summit, a summit where it was clear that not everyone considers the battle for Europe’s freedom to be the number one goal.

“Today, the leadership of the alliance gave the green light for the further bombing of Ukrainian cities and villages, having refused to set up a no-fly zone.”
Re: ZELENSKY LAMENTS ::NATO Has Given Russia Approval To Bomb Ukraine. by SarkinYarki: 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
Set up a No fly zone against Russian S400 and S500s? Mr Zelensky you are a mad man

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ZELENSKY LAMENTS ::NATO Has Given Russia Approval To Bomb Ukraine. by Hashabiah: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Set up a No fly zone against Russian S400 and S500s? Mr Zelensky you are a mad man
Help me tell the dullard

1 Like

Re: ZELENSKY LAMENTS ::NATO Has Given Russia Approval To Bomb Ukraine. by Cubalabloo(m): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
They have been defeated already.

2 Likes

Re: ZELENSKY LAMENTS ::NATO Has Given Russia Approval To Bomb Ukraine. by puremaker7(m): 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
This guy should fight his war or shut up!

3 Likes

Re: ZELENSKY LAMENTS ::NATO Has Given Russia Approval To Bomb Ukraine. by gaby(m): 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
Comedian...

E be like say our Robotic Mannequin still better pass this one...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ZELENSKY LAMENTS ::NATO Has Given Russia Approval To Bomb Ukraine. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
yeye fool who thought NATO was gonna come and save him from almighty Russia.... bwaaaaaaaah! see as he is quickly turning and blaming the west now.

1 Like

Re: ZELENSKY LAMENTS ::NATO Has Given Russia Approval To Bomb Ukraine. by MangekyoAlt: 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: ZELENSKY LAMENTS ::NATO Has Given Russia Approval To Bomb Ukraine. by seunny4lif(m): 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
SarkinYarki:
NATO said the war did not concern them and Baltic states are afraid if USA can risk NY, CA for any Baltic states.
There are around 1-2M Russians in those place and Baltic state feared that Russia government can supply them weapons to start against government

3 Likes

Re: ZELENSKY LAMENTS ::NATO Has Given Russia Approval To Bomb Ukraine. by ObamaMessi: 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
I feel like crying

(1) (Reply)

Zelensky: I Am In My Office. I’m Not Hiding. And I’m Not Afraid Of Anyone / Zelensky Bans 11 Opposition Parties Labeled "Pro-russian", Seizes Media / Europe Can’t Replace Russian Gas – Shell CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.