Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist (35297 Views)

Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) / Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by samwillyco1(m): 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:

Wow.
Bro if I were you I will trail him until I get him in an isolated location and then I'll kill him too.

He is not an ordinary person, he is a half man and half spirit. He belongs to the political cult, you can only get him with the help of GOD.
Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
oluplus:

Just like that? He was a deputy commissioner and a super hero for that matter. Do you know how many police officers would be guiding him at every point in time?
This is Nigeria where everything is possible.

Higher ranking military personnel have been killed in more developed countries and even here in Nigeria.

A few US presidents have been assassinated while on seat, so how protected is Kyari?

Again with a strategic planning, anybody can be killed.

With a good plan and N1million for expenses, he can be easily killed.
Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
samwillyco1:

He is not an ordinary person, he is a half man and half spirit. He belongs to the political cult, you can only get him with the help of GOD.

You're just the average typical Nigerian who always leaves everything to God. I don't leave things to God, I take action.

If The likes of Kyari or James Nwafor killed my brother, I will make it a life mission to retaliate.

The only thing that could hold me back is the cost of funding the plan.

Is he more fortified than Gen Abacha and other numerous top Nigerian officers that have been killed while in service?

Think about it.
Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by DrGoodman: 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
sammhi:

Evans was not and never innocent.His victims nailed him .
ABBA kyari don't have to be a friend of every criminal
He knows them and makes money by arresting them while he will strip them off their assets and convert them to his.
He only need to be friend to a very select few not all .
Evans is a criminal ...his victims were also big men who have the connections to nail him . That's how Kyari made his name .Kyari probably would have emptied Evans bank account by now.

Obviously, you don't know much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Dresses Like A Seminarian To Steal Cars At Ordination Ceremony In Owerri(p / Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate / Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.