Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist (35265 Views)

Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) / Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by treesun: 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
Journalist and activist, Agba Jalingo, has narrated how suspended Deputy Commissioner of Police, Abba Kyari, locked him up in a car trunk and drove him from Lagos State to Calabar, the Cross River State capital.

The activist, in a statement on Monday, also hit operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency over their failure to handcuff Kyari and other suspects in court on Monday.

Kyari and other co-defendants appeared before an Abuja court on Monday after the Federal Government, through the NDLEA, arraigned him and others on eight counts bordering on conspiracy, obstruction, and dealing in cocaine, and other related offences.

While two of Kyari’s accomplices pleaded guilty to the charges preferred against them, the embattled former head of the Intelligence Response Team said he was innocent.

He was thereafter denied bail by Justice Emeka Nwite who adjourned the matter till Monday and ordered that Kyari and the other defendants be remanded in NDLEA custody.

Commenting on the appearance of Kyari in court on Monday, Jalingo accused security agencies of giving preferential treatment to the cop.

Jalingo was in 2019 detained for 179 days at the Afokang Prison in Calabar following an allegation of treason by the Cross River State Governor, Benedict Ayade.

He was subsequently released on February 17, 2020, on bail.

The activist on Monday recalled his prison ordeal and revealed that Kyari and ACP Sunday Ubua (also in NDLEA’s net) drove him by road in a car trunk from Lagos to Calabar.

Jalingo said, “Abba Kyari and ACP Ubua were paid by the Cross River Government to arrest me from Lagos, drive me by road in the booth of a Toyota Highlander and hand over to Calabar. I will never forget and don’t ask me to.”

“I was charged. Every day I appeared in court, I arrived with my hands and handcuffs lifted in the air.

“Today, these men are in court, the same men who enjoyed parading their own suspects gleefully in the media, even against the law, they are now covering their faces. Covering their faces from what exactly! The same cameras they flaunted in the faces of those they kept and refused to even take to court?” he asked.

The ‘super’ cop was last year enmeshed in a fraud case involving Ramon Abbas aka Hushpuppi and an American court had ordered the Federal Bureau of Investigation to arrest him.

After about a year of footdragging, the Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, recently okayed the extradition of Kyari to the United States but many observers have pointed out that the extradition process has hit a brick wall with the NDLEA’s case.

https://punchng.com/how-abba-kyari-locked-me-in-car-trunk-from-lagos-to-calabar-activist/

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by CatANDratTHEORY: 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
Abba Kyari is probably a kidnapper, ritualist, and hired assassin too. He's an embodiment of everything evil.
How did he acquire the mansions and SUVs?
Is it from the salary he is paid?

329 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by Otuegbe: 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
Oga u were even lucky.
This animal killed my elder brother in aba for no reason in 2019

431 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by sirjoggy(m): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
O dajupa

5 Likes

Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by Racoon(m): 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
Perhaps Abba Kyari escapades also in the kidnapping business are on their way to being revealed.

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by CatANDratTHEORY: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
Racoon:
Perhaps Abba Kyari escapades in the kidnapping business is on the way to being revealed.

I'm telling you.
Only Abba Kyari na policeman, tailor, drug dealer, kidnapper, armed robber, ritualist and many more.

That man is evil.

200 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by helinues: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2022

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by DrGoodman: 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
Abba Kyari is probably a kidnapper, ritualist, and hired assassin too. He's an embodiment of everything evil.

I had Said this before.

Evans might be an innocent

He may have refused to pay an exploitative bribe, and was framed for kidnapping to teach him a bitter lesson.

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by Mrkumareze(m): 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
Abba was a political tools, they used him much that he believed he has become God.. his confidence in his own law was overwhelming.
Well, he ll still be freed, there's no justice in our system

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by DrGoodman: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Abba was a political tools, they used him much that he believed he has become God.. his confidence in his own law was overwhelming.
Well, he ll still be freed, there's no justice in our system

They deployed him to kill IPOB members, who might be innocent civilians.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by Maxymilliano(m): 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
What goes around comes around and he who goes to equity must go with clean hands.

His past is now catching up with him and a further proof that karma never slept.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by CatANDratTHEORY: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
DrGoodman:

I had Said this before.

Evans might be an innocent

He may have refused to pay an exploitative bribe, and was framed for kidnapping to teach him a bitter lesson.

Evans might be his rival in the business.

161 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by DrGoodman: 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

Evans might be his rival in the business.

True

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by treesun: 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lalasticlala!
Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by Naijanascam: 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
The Super CUP sorry Cop

7 Likes

Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by allen113: 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nawa oh
Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by dahnimoh(m): 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
God does not sleep. More revelations are coming

10 Likes

Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by Totilopussylick(m): 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
He's sowing clothes somewhere now tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by 1843three: 11:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
helinues:
[/s]
Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by treesun: 11:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Only God knows how much evil this guy has done. He was displaying his wealth without caution.
Lalasticlala!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by treesun: 12:32am On Mar 08, 2022
helinues:

Robo cop!

5 Likes

Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by ruggedtimi(m): 12:51am On Mar 08, 2022
Wetin dey pain pass na ...some Nigerians go still dey tell this yeye kyari sorry...enemies at work...etc.

18 Likes

Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by kozmokaz(m): 1:27am On Mar 08, 2022
Otuegbe:
Oga u were even lucky.
This animal killed my elder brother in aba for no reason in 2019

Pls tell us about this

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by jerflakes(m): 4:04am On Mar 08, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

I'm telling you.
Only Abba Kyari na policeman, tailor, drug dealer, kidnapper, armed robber, ritualist and many more.

That man is evil.

Jack of all trades.

Master of all.

4 Likes

Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by Almaigaa: 5:54am On Mar 08, 2022
Another lies from IPOB terrorist. Our Super Cop, Abba Kyari can never decent that low.

Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:04am On Mar 08, 2022
Are you telling us that you are a hardened criminal?

Sensible Nigerians know that Abba Kyari became more popular in arresting hardened criminals.

Search lights will beam towards you very soon

1 Like

Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:09am On Mar 08, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
you are mistaken. He is a kingpin. He is involved in anything criminality

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by Naiira(m): 8:50am On Mar 08, 2022
Our able international tailor really did some good work

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by wolesmile(m): 8:50am On Mar 08, 2022
Abba whatever deserves being locked up for a very loooooong time.

5 Likes

Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by Realestatevixen: 8:51am On Mar 08, 2022
Wahala
Re: Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist by beerfraud: 8:52am On Mar 08, 2022
IPOCannibals will feel somehow now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) / 17,000 Live Bombs Found In A House In Owerri - SunNewsOnline.com / Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.