Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces (38210 Views)

70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies / Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by jaybee3(m): 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2011
^^^
when did u turn male?
I haven't been paying nuff attention
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2011
cap28:

^^^
you talkin to me
Did you say the man was mad?
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by cap28: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2011
kandiikane:

Did you say the man was mad?

Who knows whether he is mad or not, i am not a psychiatrist and unless you are one (which i doubt) no-one can tell whether or not he is mentally ill, the only way this can be dispelled is for him to undergo a psychiatric assessment, if he is found to be mentally ill -he should be locked up in a maximum security facility for the criminally insane for the rest of his natural life , if however, he is found to be sane then he should be executed.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by tpia5: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2011
I dont care whatever excuse you have for committing adultery- every day is for the thief but only one day for the owner.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2011
@Cap28 why would you doubt me been a psychiatrist? This man is sane. And I think he should suffer first before he is executed.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by cap28: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2011
kandiikane:

@Cap28 why would you doubt me been a psychiatrist? This man is sane. And I think he should suffer first before he is executed.

I think  if you were a psychiatrist you would not immediately conclude that he is NOT insane without having first hand knowledge of his mental state.  There is no way anyone can know his mental state until he undergoes a psychiatric assessment by a qualified psychiatrist.

It is possible that he may be insane, there are many insane people living in our midst who APPEAR sane but are not.  For example sociopaths are known to behave like sane people but they are regarded as borderline insane because they are capable of committing the most heinous acts even against blood relatives without feeling any sense of guilt - many of these types of people remain undetected because they do not go on to kill people but they are very different from "normal" people as they are incapable of feeling guilt or remorse for terrible acts that they commit throughout their lives.

perhaps this man is a sociopath. I actually hope that he is sane as i would want him to be executed because of the pain and misery he has brought to his late wife's family.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2011
eyeball? heart?

This is indeed a ritual act. embarassed

Born again Christian indeed. Crazy

chaircover, again you are right. some of the responses show how sick our society is "blah blah maybe she nagged too much" "what must she have done for him to do this". Brainwashed lunatics.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by dayokanu(m): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2011
tpia@:

I dont care whatever excuse you have for committing adultery- every day is for the thief but only one day for the owner.

Tpia, You are talking about adultery when we have a psychotic lunatic and ritualist here.

Thats leaving leprosy to cure ringworm.

The guy should just be killed slowly one day at a time. Use hammer to remove his knee cap one day, next week let pigs eat his decaying legs, Next week make him sit on electric cooker

till his sorry self dies
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2011
cap28:

I think  if you were a psychiatrist you would not immediately conclude that he is NOT insane without having first hand knowledge of his mental state.  There is no way anyone can know his mental state until he undergoes a psychiatric assessment by a qualified psychiatrist.

It is possible that he may be insane, there are many insane people living in our midst who APPEAR sane but are not.  For example sociopaths are known to behave like sane people but they are regarded as borderline insane because they are capable of committing the most heinous acts even against blood relatives without feeling any sense of guilt - many of these types of people remain undetected because they do not go on to kill people but they are very different from "normal" people as they are incapable of feeling guilt or remorse for terrible acts that they commit throughout their lives.

perhaps this man is a sociopath. I actually hope that he is sane as i would want him to be executed because of the pain and misery he has brought to his late wife's family.

This man is sane. He knew what he was doing, he killed her and planned on using her body parts to make money. Finito. The man did not love the woman and believe me if this man was insane aka sociopath he would have killed his daughter and chopped her up too.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by cap28: 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2011
kandiikane:

This man is sane. He knew what he was doing, he killed her and planned on using her body parts to make money. Finito. The man did not love the woman and believe me if this man was insane aka sociopath he would have killed his daughter and chopped her up too.

I see where you're coming from, beleive me i am in no way defending this beast, i want justice to be served, i hope Titi's family get the justice they deserve.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2011
dayokanu:

Tpia, You are talking about adultery when we have a psychotic lunatic and ritualist here.

The guy should just be killed slowly one day at a time. Use hammer to remove his knee cap one day, next week let pigs eat his decaying legs, Next week make him sit on electric cooker

till his sorry self dies
Maggots and maybe they should use pliers and remove each joint from his body and maybe give to him to eat it and when he sh[i]i[/i]ts give him that s[i]h[/i]it to eat.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by chines4(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2011
dayokanu:

till his sorry self dies
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Bros that's too harsh
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by tpia5: 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2011
Dayokanu

i'm referring to people who call themselves christians and then engage in illicit sex.

Like this man was rumoured to be doing., according to people.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by coogar: 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2011
kandiikane:

If I hear one more time that the man was mad aka a schizo I will rain down madness on your nyash.

This is a ritualistic act, a cold blooded murder done by a man who fully knew what he was doing.

the man is insane. . . . .his actions were that of a psychopath, near-cannibalistic and depraved. the fact that he didn't even try to conceal his crime by running around the neighbourhood with a bloodied shirt proves to me he is out of his mind. the whole ritual angle is bullshyte. . . .he wasn't running around the neighbourhood with any body organs or caught with the human skull. . .

let's get something straight. . . . .if this was a pre-mediated murder. . . .this man would have concealed the body and sneaked out of his premises without arousing any suspicion. their neighbours heard nothing when the crime was being committed. . . nothing could have stopped this man from wrapping the dead body in a carpet locked in the trunk of his car. . . .
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2011
Insane or not, he's gonna die. Get over it.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2011
coogar:

the man is insane. . . . .his actions were that of a psychopath, near-cannibalistic and depraved. the fact that he didn't even try to conceal his crime by running around the neighbourhood with a bloodied shirt proves to me he is out of his mind. the whole ritual angle is bullshyte. . . .he wasn't running around the neighbourhood with any body organs or caught with the human skull. . .

let's get something straight. . . . .if this was a pre-mediated murder. . . .this man would have concealed the body and sneaked out of his premises without arousing any suspicion. their neighbours heard nothing when the crime was being committed. . . nothing could have stopped this man from wrapping the dead body in a carpet locked in the trunk of his car. . . .
Do not justified this man's crime, come on now concealed the body? The man is stup[i]i[/i]d he thought if he gets the human meat to the baba as soon as possible he will be free. Not every killer thinks of concealing the body or cleaning up after a murder(many will think its a waste of time and they are losing time), all that was on his mind was to chop the woman up and take her meat as quickly as possible to the baba or cult.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by coogar: 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2011
kandiikane:

Do not justified this man's crime, come on now concealed the body? The man is stup[i]i[/i]d he thought if he gets the human meat to the baba as soon as possible he will be free. Not every killer thinks of concealing the body or cleaning up after a murder(many will think its a waste of time and they are losing time), all that was on his mind was to chop the woman up and take her meat as quickly as possible to the baba or cult.

very good analysis except that people who actually do rituals don't want to be caught so they can enjoy the proceeds of their crime in peace. what you have just typed up there is a semblance of a movie by harry porter. ritualists conceal the bodies of their victims. . . .hide it, burn it, bury it, etc. what this man here has displayed borders on insanity. . . . .one of the neighbours said they saw him jumping the fence with a shirt covered in blood. . . .no sane man operates like that.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Calculia: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2011
Yoruba Pastors, Yoruba Born Again Christianity, Yoruba Churches; WAT A JOKE. 
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2011
lol, happy potter?  shocked

Coogar, I don't believe ritualists having to hide their victims body. Ritualists will leave there victims anywhere unless the baba or cult tells the killer to bury or burn if its part of the ritual.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by tpia5: 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2011
Where is the woman who he said was there when the fight happened?
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2011
@coogar, I mean who will after much effort cut off all the parts they need from a body and then find a place for the body to be buried or burnt?
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by tpia5: 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2011
His account doesnt explain the state in which the wife's body was found.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2011
Maybe the woman cut off her breast, tried to removed her heart and removed her eyes before stabbing herself.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by coogar: 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2011
kandiikane:

lol, happy potter?  shocked

Coogar, I don't believe ritualists having to hide their victims body. Ritualists will leave there victims anywhere unless the baba or cult tells the killer to bury or burn if its part of the ritual.

a ritualist will leave his dead victim right in his own house knowing fully well people would start coming to look for the victim?  grin cheesy
you must be the smartest investigator this forum has seen in a long while - keep your head up. . . .fbi forensic needs your type. tongue
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by dayokanu(m): 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2011
Kandikane

If any sane human killed someone at least he would try to cover it up and not go around with blood stained shirt.

Sane or not, Same punishment
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by coogar: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2011
dayokanu:

Kandikane

If any sane human killed someone at least he would try to cover it up and not go around with blood stained shirt.

Sane or not, Same punishment

if his attorney pleads insanity - the man will walk free. clifford orji walked free in 1999 having killed and eaten several women - they even sold some human flesh as spiced bbq to oblivious lagosians. but if the prosecuting crew are smart, they should just prove that the man decided to feign insanity after the crime was committed. it will help their case severely - i want this man to go down but his actions after the crime weighs heavily in his favour.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2011
^^@Dayo and coogar, do you think every killer cover up their tracks? Maybe in the america you live in(which I doubt because many have been caught fleeing after killing in front of people and I don't see them dragging the body to go bury)  but i.e this is Africa we are talking about I bet the guy was like[i] by the time the police come realised I murdered her I would have escaped. And I might even pay them off after the body parts have been turned into money[/i]

Coogar, I am both a psychiatrist and a detective and I have tried putting my self in his shoes to see what his motives were and it all pointed to a sane human who killed in cold blood for ritualistic purposes. All the evidence given on the thread points to a ritual.

A stupid ritualist will leave a body in the midst of people.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2011
@Coogar, even if he pleads insanity, he will not walk free I am sure naija justice system has changed since 1999
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by dayokanu(m): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2011
So Kandikaane putting yourself in his shoes, if you do something like that, You wont bother to change clothes or take a shower and just walk out to the streets with blood stains all over.

I can assure you that you wont move more than 1km before someone stops you
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by coogar: 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2011
kandiikane:

^^@Dayo and coogar, do you think every killer cover up their tracks? Maybe in the america you live in(which I doubt because many have been caught fleeing after killing in front of people and I don't see them dragging the body to go bury)  but i.e this is Africa we are talking about I bet the guy was like[i] by the time the police come realised I murdered her I would have escaped. And I might even pay them off after the body parts have been turned into money[/i]

all the killers i have seen/heard about in nigeria have attempted to cover their tracks before they were caught - that tells me this particular bloke is not sane. i can understand if he had left the body in his flat to rot, changed his clothes and legged it. . . . .but he left evidence in his house and more evidence on his shirt. no one can be that daft! it wasn't even as if the whole bloodbath attracted his neighbours/passers-by to suggest he had no time to change his clothes. he had all the time in the world to dispose the body off and clean himself before running for his dear life. . . . whichever way you look at it, the man is not normal or pretending not to be normal so he can use that technicality in court after committing the crime.

Coogar, I am both a psychiatrist and a detective and I have tried putting my self in his shoes to see what his motives were and it all pointed to a sane human who killed in cold blood for ritualistic purposes. All the evidence given on the thread points to a ritual.

so obvious. cheesy grin

A silly ritualist will leave a body in the midst of people.

replace the word silly with lunatic and i will agree 100%
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2011
I put myself in his shoes and did exactly what he did and I imagined what his thoughts would have been(mind you the littlest should not be left out) and I came to the conclusion in his shoes and the evidence surrounding me he is a sane man who killed in cold blood for ritualist purposes.

coogar:

all the killers i have seen/heard about in nigeria have attempted to cover their tracks before they were caught - that tells me this particular bloke is not sane. i can understand if he had left the body in his flat to rot, changed his clothes and legged it. . . . .but he left evidence in his house and more evidence on his shirt. no one can be that daft! it wasn't even as if the whole bloodbath attracted his neighbours/passers-by to suggest he had no time to change his clothes. he had all the time in the world to dispose the body off and clean himself before running for his dear life. . . . whichever way you look at it, the man is not normal or pretending not to be normal so he can use that technicality in court after committing the crime.

so obvious. cheesy grin

replace the word silly with lunatic and i will agree 100%
He did not have all the time in the world, he had to take the body parts as soon as possible to escaped plus pay off anyone who accuses him.
Come on now, you guys are looking at his actions after the murder and believe me if this is your plead for insanity forget it.

Its very obvious that is a ritualist killing but maybe because you are from the same tribe you don't want this to tanish the name of your tribe.

BTW, who are you fooling saying killers in nigeria cover up their tracks? come on son, come on son
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Muslcar: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2011
The men of southwest origin have always had a very bad violent rage, with regards to their women/wife and that is no secret in Nigeria. This was an action done in dat rage that am talkin about.  Why anyone is surprised of the gruesome nature of his act and the sadistic butchering is just pretentious.

This man was angry and killed his wife in anger and butchered her for his gratification and satisfaction. He is not mad anything, but an angry Yoruba man. This is why, i tell my sister not to marry people dat believe husbands are God and should be worshiped. Stay with your own becos we don't bow to any man and many of my sisters understand.

Edo and Yoruba men are just wrong not only for domestic violence but infidelity. They will certainly bring more wife home or leave concubines all around town. Disgusting shame to manhood. angry angry  

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Sentenced For Stealing Fried Meat At Aso Rock Hotel, Lagos / Mother & Her Sons Who Run Kidnapping Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.