Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,389 members, 7,846,638 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. (35807 Views)

Ukrainians Have Retaken Irpin From Russian Invaders / Corpses Pile Up In Mykolaiv Morgue, Ukraine (Pictures) / Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by lexy2014: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
gistmega:
yes

It is deliberate that's why I put it in apostrophe. The gentleman I responded to wrote "took over" in his post

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by lexy2014: 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
jimtemi1:
yes Sir, it was there intention,because if it wasn't there intention the atrocity they've already committed is OK for Ukraine to learn there lessons. But still dey didn't stop the bombing till date

Pls what are the atrocities they have committed so far?
Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by HassanOloyede1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hi, I'm Hassan by name, an affiliate marketer, entrepreneur, importing and exporting coach to mention but few

If you are interested in becoming an affiliate marketer or you need my mentorship DM me on WhatsApp +2348140648061
Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by IamAtikulate: 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
callme9mm:
You all need to understand that Russia didn’t fight at all. All what they did and doing is just child’s play. They just don’t want NATO to come near their borders.

Just Let any NATO Country come to the aid of Ukraine , like sending troops, etc. then you see the real war and true color of Russia’s Military.

Do you all think it’s child’s play for a country to spend most of her Wealth and Moneys on Military Weapons and Research ? No be child’s play. Russia too na giant. No be only US or UK.
Russia Nairaland Maj. Gen win Ukraine first before begging for NATO.

Poland, UK, Germany and even USA are sending lethal weapons to Ukraine through Poland, why haven't your Emperor Putin attack Poland.

He can't because he is afraid.

NATO will decimate your mother Russia with sanctions not even military might.

Person wey pass you pass you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by Godstiger(m): 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Apart from Me, who else is tired of this Ukraine and Russian war? angry
It's getting boring.. they should finish it already
Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by dfrost: 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
lexy2014:

Oh sorry. U mean the "took"?

lexy, you sef like wahala pass fight cheesy

gistmega don't worry, lexy knew exactly what he did. Notice he kept the took between wraps. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by Frankiss44(m): 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
seunny4lif:
After see all the propaganda news on Ukraine
I don’t even believe this
That’s how they said they controlled back the airport in Kyiv but later found out the airport is still with Russia troops.
Just 200 Russia troops hold that airport until more Russia troops came in from Belarus the following morning.
Ukraine force have not taking back anything from Russia troops

The nairaland media spokeman for the Russian military has spoken
Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by dfrost: 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
lexy2014:

It is deliberate that's why I put it in apostrophe. The gentleman I responded to wrote "took over" in his post

He didn't see it grin cheesy
Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by monex(m): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Vickyvice:
Nonsense. If Ukraine has half the manpower and men number like Russia they would have annexed it with this war

Ukraine actually has more fighters in this war.

Russia has hardly deployed their numbers

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by Oyiboman69: 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
Nonexisting:
Abeg getat.
no mind the mad man....
Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by Frankiss44(m): 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Truthwords:
let them come i full ground. Their mentality baffles me. If news comes from western media, they will say its legit news but if the news comes from other media, they will say it is Russian propaganda. But who da hell told these nairalanders that Ukraine can beat Russia. When Obama was president Putin made it clear that they have surpassed the number of nuclear warheads that America owns. Also they designed a supersonic ballistic missile that is currently ranked fastest in the world and can beat any American defence system. Also according to global military ranking. Russia and china are currently leading America in terms of cyber warfare. They can actually switch off the entire United States. Also Russia is the number one country in the world in terms of EMP weapons that can send America back to stone age. I laugh at these people hailing Ukraine to their death. My prayer is that let peace rain

The man who brags the most is the weakness... If you haven't learnt anything from nairaland, take this one home and let it sink, it will be useful someday wink

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by IgOga(m): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
Is there anything left in the airport or the Russians left it....there is no advantage holding on to an airport that is inoperable.....the war is being fought in besieged cities...until Ukraine can break the Russians siege around their cities....this inoperable airport news is only good for propaganda.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by seunny4lif(m): 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Frankiss44:

The nairaland media spokeman for the Russian military has spoken

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by danngnews: 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
Covid vanished into thin air as soon as this war started. Is that a miracle? cheesy

Putin and his brother Zelensky should find a lasting solution to this problem. All these chaos are unnecessary.

The only solution is for the invader to go back.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by danngnews: 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
tolumizzy:
God have mercy....where is Mr righteousness pls

Some got some nice asswipping from someone who knows the Bible better than him, since then the pastor don melow down.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by Alusiizizi(m): 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
tonididdy:
grin airport wey not land plane not be airport again. The heading should read, "Ukraine reclaims massive land for proposed new airport"

Remedy: rebuild from scratch.

PUTIN'S GOAL IS TO TOTALLY DIS-INFRASTRUCTURLISE UKRAINE! cool

Thank-you for clearing things up a bit and showing us what they've really recaptured, i.e. nothing.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by Kenturkey048(m): 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
tonididdy:
grin airport wey not land plane not be airport again. The heading should read, "Ukraine reclaims massive land for proposed new airport"

Why is Putin's goal similar to that of Buhari? Total disinfracturlise Ukraine by sacrificing your soldiers..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by Codeye(m): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
As much as I wish this is true it's another FAKE NEWS
Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by Cantonese: 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jacuzzi55:
Good one to Ukraine
But Ukraine and Russia should try and amend their diplomatic deficit
Russia haven't declared real war yet just "denazification" and "demilitarization"
NATO can never supply weapon massive enough to push Russia troops from Ukraine thesame way they were unable to supply weapons to curb the spread of Taliban in Afghanistan
The invasion will keep going on and on untill one day Ukraine will fall
YOU CANT COMPARE A COUNTRY THAT IS RELYING ON WEAPONS IMPORTATION TO THE COUNTRY THAT IS MANUFACTURING IT IN LARGER NUMBERS

“ Russia haven't declared real war yet just "denazification" and "demilitarization". So what is Russia presently doing with bombing, killing, capturing of cities, capturing nuclear sites, raping, maiming, pushing in more heavy equipment, pushing in more soldiers, propaganda, etc?

Some of you deserve some bulala with your level of inability to comprehend these matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by JOemmy(m): 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Going to a sovereign country to defeat and subdue them is almost impossible mad man Putin should have learnt from the america's invasion of Afghanistan and Vietnam.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by tradepunter: 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
tonididdy:

So this is where you are? Have you given up selling your package to the guys on the betting thread?
Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by Jacuzzi55(f): 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
Cantonese:

“ Russia haven't declared real war yet just "denazification" and "demilitarization". So what is Russia presently doing with bombing, killing, capturing of cities, capturing nuclear sites, raping, maiming, pushing in more heavy equipment, pushing in more soldiers, propaganda, etc?

Some of you deserve some bulala with your level of inability to comprehend these matters.
Use your head
You are to rigid with your comprehension
"Real war" as use in that context is synonymous to "full scale war"
Even US colonel said Russia is not going out on a full scale war on Ukraine
Rest
Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by Nicenixon: 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
Truthwords:
let them come i full ground. Their mentality baffles me. If news comes from western media, they will say its legit news but if the news comes from other media, they will say it is Russian propaganda. But who da hell told these nairalanders that Ukraine can beat Russia. When Obama was president Putin made it clear that they have surpassed the number of nuclear warheads that America owns. Also they designed a supersonic ballistic missile that is currently ranked fastest in the world and can beat any American defence system. Also according to global military ranking. Russia and china are currently leading America in terms of cyber warfare. They can actually switch off the entire United States. Also Russia is the number one country in the world in terms of EMP weapons that can send America back to stone age. I laugh at these people hailing Ukraine to their death. My prayer is that let peace rain
You hype Russia and China too much, try and calm down. America as a country does not make noise about their military weaponry and who told you America has been surpassed by Russia and China? I pray this war stop, all I care about is peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by blueAgent(m): 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
CharleyBright:

I salute the entire Ukrainians both men and women for their courage and bravery.
Many people had expected Russian Army to overrun Ukraine within 2days. But if they haven't been able to do that in almost 2weeks, it means they Ukrainians are no pushover and they are fighting back strong against a highly equipped Russian Army.
Over the weekend I overheard a group of people hyping Putin and Russia that Russia will easily defeat America in a war. I could help than ask them how will Russia defeat America Russia could win a battle against the US even when they were fully one Nation as USSR, is it now that they are depleted nation?
In terms of Military power, the US pass them. There is no doubt that the US is number 1 super power in terms of Military and technology ( though china has overtaken them in technology). And War is won on 3 basisc factors - Military equipment, Technology and Strategically expertise. And in all these factors, the US surpass Russia.
The fact remains that Russia would have easily lost this war if they were fighting the war against the US and NATO forces.
Common Rag tag Ukraine army see as Russia is struggling.
Putin better carry is Army out of Ukraine before he is shamed.
Fool

China overtake US in technology!!! how?

Na this copy copy China dey do?

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by blueAgent(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Cantonese:

They are playing friendly match.
When Finally loses this war they claim that Russia never meant the war to be serious.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Sltp:
Ukraine is not a small military. They have the highest military in Europe, is second to Russia. Russia is a strong military but how do people think they can overrun Ukraine without any resistance?

In an all out war, they'll easily overrun Ukraine even without nuclear weapons, but in this type of invasion with civilian shields and media sensationalism, Russia has to be extra careful

Pure lies russian as put in all is resources on this war the only weapon they have not use is nukes ?? If ukrainian army have good air power they would have destroy the red army since it now clear now that russian is overrated

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by blueAgent(m): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
emysmile:
For those thinking Russia, China, North Korea are weaklings ....
Hmm

Hear this: person way no say dem hate am, say bad belle dem dey wait him disgrace, dey work hard pass hardwork.

Their craze na die o!

They're Vikings gidi, they don't mind for the whole world to end o

All noise.

None of them has over thrown nuclear bomb on another country.

US have done that.

Ask Japan if you are confused.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by blueAgent(m): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
unclejb2:
The oil boom caused by this war will favor our politicians providing them with more money to loot but it will be a huge disadvantage to the masses as prices of everything goes up.

Dreamer
Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by Funflipper: 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Nbotee:
Abeg Where's that Putin Chief commentator, come and explain how Russia isn't suppressing the Ukrainians yet

They got carried away by russian propaganda not knowing that war games is different from real combat. This war is just starting and from what we have seen so far, 60% of those 190,000 russian child soldiers won't be going back home to go suck their momma's breast again.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by tonididdy(m): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
tradepunter:

So this is where you are? Have you given up selling your package to the guys on the betting thread?

... and who are you? undecided
Re: Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. by tonididdy(m): 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Thank-you for clearing things up a bit and showing us what they've really recaptured, i.e. nothing.

Capture ke! undecided
The goal is to level Ukraine beyond repair grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter Bans India's Information Minister, Prasad, For One Hour. He Reacts / Family Members Fight At Burial Ground In Ghana (Video, Photos) / George H.W. Bush Dead At 94

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.