Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

How Much Would You Be Expecting To Work For? ( Part-time ) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Would You Be Expecting To Work For? ( Part-time ) (830 Views)

Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For / Be Expecting Our Call / Summary Of Today's Zenith Interview:very Important 4 All Expecting To B Called (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would You Be Expecting To Work For? ( Part-time ) by naijacutee(f): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2007
Hi people,

I know part-time work isn't that popular in Nigeria, but if you happened to see an advert for a part-time position for say, 2 hours everyday, 5 days a week. All computer-based work, how much would you be willing to earn monthly from this?

Please give your honest and well-thought opinions. Who knows, a position may arise in the future!
Re: How Much Would You Be Expecting To Work For? ( Part-time ) by izeek(m): 11:57am On Aug 03, 2007
hello do you have a job for me,
i have an ond in accounting, abd presently a four hundred level student in computer science.
we cud discuss price you know.
let me know please.
Re: How Much Would You Be Expecting To Work For? ( Part-time ) by naijacutee(f): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2007
I might have a job for you wink in the future. But if it wasn't negotiable, how much would you be willing to work for, monthly?

Is =N=12K too much or too little, or reasonable?
Re: How Much Would You Be Expecting To Work For? ( Part-time ) by kam27(m): 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2007
hello, btw #10k and #12k is ok for me.
Re: How Much Would You Be Expecting To Work For? ( Part-time ) by Datope(f): 9:52am On Aug 07, 2007
oooooo
Re: How Much Would You Be Expecting To Work For? ( Part-time ) by hailtopsy(m): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2007
Hello Datope,

can we meet on messenger,holla me in there @hailtopsy@yahoo.com.
expecting,u never can tell.
Re: How Much Would You Be Expecting To Work For? ( Part-time ) by naijacutee(f): 11:12am On Aug 08, 2007
Ok, it seems =N=10k a month seems quite reasonable. If you do have a couple of hours extra each day, could you please post an e-mail address you're reachable on, for myself, and for any other interested parties who might need an extra pair of hands. Cheers.
Re: How Much Would You Be Expecting To Work For? ( Part-time ) by chinne1(f): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2007
Hi my Id is chedegirl@yahoo.com

cheers for this wonderful info.
Re: How Much Would You Be Expecting To Work For? ( Part-time ) by every(m): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2007
Hi!, my id is tayusky@yahoo.com.

Thanks.
Re: How Much Would You Be Expecting To Work For? ( Part-time ) by Datope(f): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2007
My contact e-mail ID is walexis07@yahoo.com. Any info for help will really be apprecited.

Regards
Re: How Much Would You Be Expecting To Work For? ( Part-time ) by Funmi124(f): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2007
i like to work as a part-time if u have any job pls contact me my email address is else_love123@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How Much Would You Be Expecting To Work For? ( Part-time ) by funso77(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2007
I will really love to work part-time. Am all the week connected and would value the N10k compensation monthly. my addy is ayoosuntokun@yahoo.com. Looking forward to immediate response. Thanks.
Re: How Much Would You Be Expecting To Work For? ( Part-time ) by charlhola(f): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2007
Hi,
I am a graduate (B.Sc.) awaiting my NYSC,I wouldn't mind a part time job. I wouldn't mind N20,000 per month. I have got nothing doing my the whole of my day time.
Please let me know of any new development. This is my email addy charlhola_ck@yahoo.com.

Charlotte.
Re: How Much Would You Be Expecting To Work For? ( Part-time ) by kainos76(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2007
Hi i am interested my email address is: kainos_8@hotmail.com
Re: How Much Would You Be Expecting To Work For? ( Part-time ) by ajade4you: 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2007
hey guys,just registered.i am really interested in a part time job
my e-mail addy is,suredestinyforever@yahoo.com.thanks.would like to get more info.on this.
Re: How Much Would You Be Expecting To Work For? ( Part-time ) by mildie(f): 1:08am On Aug 09, 2007
hi my name is mildred and am a graduate of english unilag. i will love a part time job. i spend a hours online looking for interesting products, learning, chatting and lots more. I am also very skilled with computer and have a knowledge of internet business. if you have some way of making extra cash part time i'll be thrilled.

mildy4gold@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Would You Be Expecting To Work For? ( Part-time ) by dollyshow(f): 5:44am On Aug 09, 2007
Am interested, already do research work for people online, so a little extra job will make a difference.
email address dedolapo@gmail.com
Re: How Much Would You Be Expecting To Work For? ( Part-time ) by julisure: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2007
hi, that's a nice question u asked there and, something nice to think about too, 12 - 15 k is right enuf for me

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Ideal Cv? / I Think They Stole My Work / Management Trainees And Trainee Consultants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.