Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

Video Recording Apps That Can Twist Face And Voice - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Video Recording Apps That Can Twist Face And Voice (503 Views)

How To Do A Youtube Video Without Showing Your Face And Without Using Your V Wit / Ussd Code For Airtel Amazing Offer For Data And Voice Call / Check Out My Editing Skills And Voice Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Recording Apps That Can Twist Face And Voice by Mboi: 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hello guys, please I need an app I can download on my phone which can change or twist face and voice on recorded videos for comedy skits. Eg, like some of Lasis's videos where his head and face are bigger, ugly and his voice changes to one funny sound like that.

Guys any one with an idea just drop here or I can reach you.
Re: Video Recording Apps That Can Twist Face And Voice by LogicBomb8: 1:37am On Mar 12, 2022
Mboi:
Hello guys, please I need an app I can download on my phone which can change or twist face and voice on recorded videos for comedy skits. Eg, like some of Lasis's videos where his head and face are bigger, ugly and his voice changes to one funny sound like that.

Guys any one with an idea just drop here or I can reach you.

Snapchat got you

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Understand About This Painting? / What Does The Law Say As Regards Copyright (sabinus Vs Gala Vs Peak Milk) / Why Major Companies Are Changing To SIMPLER Logo Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.