Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,365 members, 7,861,003 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? (398 Views)

What Does The Holy Spirit Do For Us As Christians? / If You Want To Hear In The Spirit Do These Apostle Arome Osayi / If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
Which Gift Do I Desire?

I would love the gift of healing (1 Corinthians 12:9)

Why?

I would love to put all those charlatan (emphasis on the word 'charlatan') pastors who promise fake healing out of business. They would advertise healing programme and vulnerable sick people would queue up and sow their last seed but leave without being healed then they would say it was because they had no faith and should sow more seed cry

I would like to do it under cloak of anonymity though so they don't kill me for putting them out of business grin

I would just sneak up behind a sick person, lay hands on them, and hey, presto, they are healed by the power in the name of Jesus. Before they look around, I've disappeared.

I would visit hospitals and lay hands on the sick and they jump out of their hospital beds and people would wonder who did it grin Some would say, "It was a white man"; Some would say, "It was a black man". Nobody would realise it is little old me grin I would even join them in pointing and saying, "He went that way" sending them off on a wild goose chase.

All the news and papers would say, "The Mystery Healer Strikes Again!" and they would put up a reward for whoever can identify me but you Nairalanders are all my friends and I know even if the award is $1b you won't shop me grin Or you would? shocked

This is my desire. What is yours and why?

ツ CONNECT WITH TINA ツ
Tiktok
Tiktok.com/@1minutewithtina
YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/c/1MinuteWithTina
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheBibleWithTina
Twitter:
@1minutewithtina

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? by Temidayo9(m): 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
I would love the gift of money. Holy spirit please bless me with gift of money
Re: What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
Temidayo9:
I would love the gift of money.

Lol grin You didn't say why.
Re: What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? by adeoyekay(m): 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
The one I desired is the gift of discernment. Though, have received it
Let me share a story on how I know have received it, it happens that after thoroughly studied the word of God. I was given the privilege to minister in one of our house caring fellowship , the topic I preached on centralized on Christian giving . During this period of ministration a man was joining us for us for the first time he heard all what I said about the necessary of giving.

In the following day, as I was preparing to go to my place of work ,I saw this man coming to meet me . As he was coming something was speaking within me that this man is coming up with a fallacy that I must not listen to him. As he approached based on what I preached yesterday he demanded for money from me although, the amount is small the spirit caution me not to give him a dime.

I told him I don't have any money he insisted that I must find something for him ,asking that are you not the one who preached yesterday I said yes.

To cut the story short he left my place without collecting a dime from me. After three days I was discovered that this same man has duped some members In the church in cludi g the pastor

That's my own side of the gift of holy spirit.

2 Likes

Re: What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? by MARYIAN(f): 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
The gift of preaching and changing lives grin the rate of racism,crime and sin is too much in this generation embarassed I'll be nicknamed "the life changer" on the news,worldwide grin
PastorMIsBack:
Which Gift Do I Desire?

I would love the gift of healing (1 Corinthians 12:9)

Why?

I would love to put all those charlatan (emphasis on the word 'charlatan') pastors who promise fake healing out of business. They would advertise healing programme and vulnerable sick people would queue up and sow their last seed but leave without being healed then they would say it was because they had no faith and should sow more seed cry

I would like to do it under cloak of anonymity though so they don't kill me for putting them out of business grin

I would just sneak up behind a sick person, lay hands on them, and hey, presto, they are healed by the power in the name of Jesus. Before they look around, I've disappeared.

I would visit hospitals and lay hands on the sick and they jump out of their hospital beds and people would wonder who did it grin Some would say, "It was a white man"; Some would say, "It was a black man". Nobody would realise it is little old me grin I would even join them in pointing and saying, "He went that way" sending them off on a wild goose chase.

All the news and papers would say, "The Mystery Healer Strikes Again!" and they would put up a reward for whoever can identify me but you Nairalanders are all my friends and I know even if the award is $1b you won't shop me grin Or you would? shocked

This is my desire. What is yours and why?

ツ CONNECT WITH TINA ツ
Tiktok
Tiktok.com/@1minutewithtina
YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/c/1MinuteWithTina
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheBibleWithTina
Twitter:
@1minutewithtina

Lol,I couldn't stop laughing ma grin don't worry you can trust us grin
Re: What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? by NaijaCuzin: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
There are different gifts, about 9 or so

I was gifted with speaking in tongues

I also would love the gift of healing

1 Like

Re: What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
adeoyekay:
After three days I was discovered that this same man has duped some members In the church in cludi g the pastor

That's my own side of the gift of holy spirit.

Thanks for sharing. Reminds me of a guy that was caught in our branch (when I was a little girl). He goes round branches crying and wailing that his brother died and he had to travel to the village for the burial. They would contribute money and give it to him.

His bubble burst when someone visited our branch and recognised him.

Thank God the Holy Spirit cautioned you.

1 Like

Re: What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
MARYIAN:
The gift of preaching and changing lives grin the rate of racism,crime and sin is too much in this generation embarassed I'll be nicknamed "the life changer" on the news,worldwide grin

Lol,I couldn't stop laughing ma grin don't worry you can trust us grin

I knew I could trust you lot grin

"The Life Changer" is a great nickname. I pray you receive the gift you desire in the name of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? by Temidayo9(m): 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Lol grin You didn't say why.
So that I can worship God the more with my money and also help mankind.
Re: What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
There are different gifts, about 9 or so

I was gifted with speaking in tongues

I also would love the gift of healing

Let's pray for the gift of healing then we can go round in secrecy together and empty out hospital wards grin

We'll also visit the babalawo and mamalawo shrines and when the baba/mama is about to charge the sick person, we just lay hands, the person would be healed, the baba would be angry because no chicken for him and we would flee grin

1 Like

Re: What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? by adeoyekay(m): 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Let's pray for the gift of healing then we can go round in secrecy together and empty out hospital wards grin

We'll also visit the babalawo and mamalawo shrines and when the baba/mama is about to charge the sick person, we just lay hands, the person would be healed, the baba would be angry because no chicken for him and we would flee grin
funny

1 Like

Re: What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
adeoyekay:
funny

Lol grin
Re: What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? by KnownUnknown: 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
1 Timothy 2:11-15

11 A woman[a] should learn in quietness and full submission.(V) 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man;[b] she must be quiet.(W) 13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.(X) 14 And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner.(Y) 15 But women[c] will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love(Z) and holiness with propriety.
Re: What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Temidayo9:

So that I can worship God the more with my money and also help mankind.

And remember me when you are loaded grin
Re: What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? by Popsmoke2: 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
The gift of infinite wisdom like king Solomon. Every other thing will be added unto me

1 Like

Re: What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
Popsmoke2:
The gift of infinite wisdom like king Solomon. Every other thing will be added unto me

Amen grin

1 Like

Re: What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? by isaiah4life(m): 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
I desire the gift of revelation.

I will travel deep into the studio of eternity to pick hidden information about the kingdom dimension of wealth.

I will use that money to finance the gospel to the ends of the earth and as well use the gift to set up a free, world-class, tertiary institution.

At least it will reduce the evil clutches of jamb and ASUU ( destiny delayers).

2 Likes

Re: What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? by azammi(m): 2:52am On Mar 09, 2022
All this I will I will it is Good but na God de do all glory is for him.

Well you desiring the Gift is good it is the first step for receiving the gift . The next step is ask and it shall be given (Matthew 7:7) so all you have to do now is ask in prayers and fasting and God is faithful to give.
Re: What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 09, 2022
isaiah4life:
I desire the gift of revelation.

I will travel deep into the studio of eternity to pick hidden information about the kingdom dimension of wealth.

I will use that money to finance the gospel to the ends of the earth and as well use the gift to set up a free, world-class, tertiary institution.

At least it will reduce the evil clutches of jamb and ASUU ( destiny delayers).

Wow shocked This is an awesome desire.

1 Like

Re: What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 09, 2022
azammi:
All this I will I will it is Good but na God de do all glory is for him.

After laying my hands on the sick, I would flee.
Nobody would know who it was.
I'd be anonymous.
I'd be invisible.
How then can the glory be for me?

Of course, it'll all go to God grin
Re: What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? by isaiah4life(m): 6:48am On Mar 09, 2022
smiley

PastorMIsBack:

Wow shocked This is an awesome desire.

1 Like

Re: What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? by Temidayo9(m): 9:39am On Mar 09, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

And remember me when you are loaded grin
Ok

1 Like

Re: What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 09, 2022
Temidayo9:

Ok

Over here, a man took £1 from his friend to buy a lottery ticket. He flippantly said, "If I win, I would share the winnings with you". They both laughed and went on their merry ways.

Except the guy won the lottery but did not want to share with his friend. He said it was just a joke.

Friend took him to court and won. The court ruled that he should share the winnings.

You have now said, "OK" and it is here in black and white so if you don't remember me............. grin

1 Like

Re: What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? by azammi(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2022
Read everything you wrote don’t cut it into half.
PastorMIsBack:

After laying my hands on the sick, I would flee.
Nobody would know who it was.
I'd be anonymous.
I'd be invisible.
How then can the glory be for me?

Of course, it'll all go to God grin
Re: What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? by Temidayo9(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Over here, a man took £1 from his friend to buy a lottery ticket. He flippantly said, "If I win, I would share the winnings with you". They both laughed and went on their merry ways.

Except the guy won the lottery but did not want to share with his friend. He said it was just a joke.

Friend took him to court and won. The court ruled that he should share the winnings.

You have now said, "OK" and it is here in black and white so if you don't remember me............. grin
Let the money come first na, I will surely remember this grin

1 Like

Re: What Gift Of The Holy Spirit Do You Desire And Why? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Temidayo9:

Let the money come first na, I will surely remember this grin

Lol grin It will surely come.

(1) (Reply)

I Once Hated The Bible. Couldn't Read It!! / Was Jesus Really Crucified? Did He Really Died On The Cross? / Showdown In Lagos As Bishop Ighalo Holds A Touch From Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.