Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. (45149 Views)

If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Toks2008(m): 11:38am On May 15, 2022
Do you know that you don't need to pray for long life or even pray for prosperity.

Just honor your parents and it will be well with you and long life is automatically guaranteed.

Honor your parents, keep working hard and your success is sure and no untimely death shall come to you except it is by God's grand design that you depart this world young. God's words can not be compromised.

Ephesians 6:2-3
“Honor your father and mother” (this is the first commandment with a promise), “that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land.”

Exodus 20:12
“Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.

Love your parents, do not insult them or be rude to them, call them always to express your gratitude to them for bringing you to the world.

If you have parents who depend on you please dont abandon them and don't let them lack in anyway, give them more than enough and treat them like royalty.

Don't wait until they are gone before you renovate the house they live in preparation for burial... Renovate it now.

Even if you think your parents are rich, still buy them gifts and do all it takes to recieve their blessings because the blessings of your parents are more powerful than Priestly blessings.

Whatever you do, don't ever do anything that will make your parent utter negative words towards you... Do whatever it takes to always receive blessings from your parents.

And this is where it gets even more interesting...

Even if your parents are no more, still honor them by doing remembrance party for them or visiting their burial ground to make sure it is always nice looking because though they may no longer be with us or be able to communicate with us physically but their spirit never forgets us and they pray for us and also felicitate with us during major events in our lives. Remember that the host of heaven sees what goes on on earth just as the Bible says in Hebrews 12 vs 1 that we are surrounded by clouds of witnesses

Till date, science still finds it hard to clearly explain how a baby is formed which simply means there is a mystery behind how cells from two people combine to form a complete human.

Our parents in actual fact created us and that is why whatever they pronounce on us becomes a reality so let us Honor them and recieve all the blessings that come with it.

143 Likes 19 Shares

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Toks2008(m): 11:40am On May 15, 2022
mymadam:
I AM a living testimony. The Lord is good! Nuff said smiley

Hmmmm! Impressive

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:42am On May 15, 2022

If my mom didn't choked me with her colostrum and my dad didn't had any reasons not to trained and took care of me when they bringing me up

I see no reasons not to take care of them when they getting old, helpless and vulnerable and looking up to reap what they sow

Shout out to all good parents out there and to hell with deadbeat parents

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Kiliwuwu: 11:44am On May 15, 2022
bitter truth ......wat about us wey still dey struggle

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Toks2008(m): 11:45am On May 15, 2022
Kiliwuwu:
bitter truth
......wat about us wey still dey struggle

It is a process grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by mymadam(m): 11:56am On May 15, 2022
I AM a living testimony. The Lord is good! Nuff said smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Toks2008(m): 9:47am On May 22, 2022
Lalasticlala. Happy sunday

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Nobody: 11:20am On May 22, 2022
Fiest question.

Op are you rich?

Are you saying that it was because bill gates and dangote honoured their parents that is why they are rich?

How about those who honoured their parents and are poor?

Lastly, what is the life expectancy of male and female in Nigeria?

64 Likes 13 Shares

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Toks2008(m): 12:42pm On May 22, 2022
Okonandmary:
Fiest question.

Op are you rich?

Are you saying that it was because bill gates and dangote honoured their parents that is why they are rich?

How about those who honoured their parents and are poor?

Lastly, what is the life expectancy of male and female in Nigeria?

Guy I am very rich and I'm not even as rich as I want to.. It is a process.

That you honor your parents won't turn you to an instant millionaire... You still need to go tru the process but there is a special grace that comes with honouring your parents.

Go and read the story of how idahosa blessed Dangote cos he honored him. The prayers of our parents is more powerful than priestly prayers cos technically speaking, we were created from and perhaps by our parents.

If you honor your parents, you work hard and overtime you are still poor, then other factors should be hindering you.

As i wrote, long life is relative and that you honor your parents won't give you automatic long life if you indulge in life limiting activities and ofcourse few people still die regardless and that might just be the way GOD wants it for them.

But as a general rule, parental blessings can prolong our lives.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 23, 2022
Toks2008:

Guy I am very rich and I'm not even as rich as I want to.. It is a process.

That you honor your parents won't turn you to an instant millionaire... You still need to go tru the process but there is a special grace that comes with honouring your parents.

Go and read the story of how idahosa blessed Dangote cos he honored him. The prayers of our parents is more powerful than priestly prayers cos technically speaking, we were created from and perhaps by our parents.

If you honor your parents, you work hard and overtime you are still poor, then other factors should be hindering you.

As i wrote, long life is relative and that you honor your parents won't give you automatic long life if you indulge in life limiting activities and ofcourse few people still die regardless and that might just be the way GOD wants it for them.

But as a general rule, parental blessings can prolong our lives.

All na story.

So na parental blessings go extend the life expectancy of Nigerians.

So it was idahosa that blessed dangote that is why he is successful not dangote background and hardwork.

Continue writing anyhow

There are lot of people in Nigeria who have parental blessings but are poor as a church rat.

The secret of success is simple, anything you find your hand to do, do it with all your might, work hard, be innovative, buy influence and you will never be poor

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Toks2008(m): 8:02pm On May 23, 2022
Okonandmary:

All na story.

So na parental blessings go extend the life expectancy of Nigerians.

So it was idahosa that blessed dangote that is why he is successful not dangote background and hardwork.

Continue writing anyhow

There are lot of people in Nigeria who have parental blessings but are poor as a church rat.

The secret of success is simple, anything you find your hand to do, do it with all your might, work hard, be innovative, buy influence and you will never be poor

If I knew you have a closed mind I wouldn't have bothered responding to you.

If you are open minded and objective you won't respond the way you just did cos I articulated everything clearly.

Believe whatever you want guy. Cheers

9 Likes

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Hayzed0601(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2022
With all due respect, Toks2008 is one of the most matured person I've ever come across in Nairaland.Man has experience in multiple facets of life.I always learn one or two things from his post.Respect

1 Like

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Hayzed0601(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2022
With all due respect, Toks2008 is one of the most matured person I've ever come across in Nairaland.Man has experience in multiple facets of life.I always learn one or two things from his post.Respect.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Toks2008(m): 11:16pm On May 26, 2022
Hayzed0601:
With all due respect, Toks2008 is one of the most matured person I've ever come across in Nairaland.Man has experience in multiple facets of life.I always learn one or two things from his post.Respect.

Eseun.
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Toks2008(m): 2:37pm On May 29, 2022
Mr Lalasticlala wettin wrong with this thread?

Happy sunday
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by tellwisdom: 8:23pm On May 29, 2022
Make I still de work hard to live long?? Op, U de craze.
I think say u go say make I de drink breezzze milk angry

1 Like

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:23pm On May 29, 2022
May the Grace of God be with us that desire to do more for our parents but the economy is keeping us back daily,

1000 likes for Amen grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:23pm On May 29, 2022
What about someone who em palee and malee don kpuf tay tay? Who em go honour?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Johnycastro18: 8:23pm On May 29, 2022
Is alright
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Olamilekxy(m): 8:23pm On May 29, 2022
X
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by money121(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2022
Ok
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by McGg: 8:24pm On May 29, 2022
Christian shaa
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:25pm On May 29, 2022
The secret of success is simple, anything you find your hand to do, do it with all your might, work hard, be innovative, be prayerful and you will never be poor.

We Rise.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by DannyWalker: 8:25pm On May 29, 2022

Who ever is dead is dead nothing like doing party for remembrance of dead people, that's waste of money...

Check out our short film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up-Tw0t1ids

Please subscribe..God bless you

2 Likes

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by Rebuke: 8:26pm On May 29, 2022
Well said. Anything written or found in the scripture has the power to turn around our life, if strictly followed and obeyed.

The remembrance part though. Dead men do not pray for the living.

Please, there's no scriptural backing for that.

16 Likes

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by DamnNiggar: 8:26pm On May 29, 2022
Tinubu didn't do this

3 Likes

Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by MrCover: 8:26pm On May 29, 2022
Noted
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by pleasureosondu(m): 8:26pm On May 29, 2022
Re: If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. by ohosi4real(m): 8:26pm On May 29, 2022
God is with us. We move........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman / Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter / CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.